SORT BY Relevancy
Memphis always seem to come up with money when our mayor or city counsel wants something but when the city needs something we are broke for some reason,. They are saying we can't afford our police or fireman but we can afford everything else... We will be all over this tonight so tune in and join the conversation from 7pm to 9pm plus I have some stories from across the nation that you just might want to hear
Sammi is from TVGrapevine. Mandi is from 3 Ice Cubes. Together they are 2 Broke Bloggers living the dream, one crazy adventure at a time. Join them as they take the entertainment world by storm.
Today's episode: The introduction, the week in entertainment.
SHOW NOTES: Our FINANCIAL FIERCENESS!™ series integrates our financial goals into our development plan for surpassing our goals. We deal with the specific issues we need to explore in order to achieve (and surpass) our financial goals. This episode is, "Be EASY To Work With (or be broke)."
What does this episode title mean?
1) You want money. People want to give you money. Why make it hard for them to do so?
One of the challenges that all professionals face is frustration at the self-sabotaging behaviors that some humans implement. The intersection of income and attitude is one of the most difficult for me to personally understand. I have worked as a mentor, coach, corporate trainer, speaker, consultant and attorney with people who lament their income. “I don’t make enough money!” “They don’t pay me what I am worth!” “My business is not doing well!”
Their frustration often stems from the fact that people build artificial blockades between their stated goal and their current situation. In other words, the most simple analysis is that the person wants money and someone else wants to give money away (by hiring an employee, purchasing a good or service, etc.).
2) We have all been on the side of the equation when we have money and are doing everything that we can to give it away and we are prevented from doing so. We walk into a store to purchase an item and no one that works there will help us. We walk into a restaurant to purchase food and drink and no one will seat us or serve our table. We desperately need more staff members for our business (we are swamped with more work than we can handle!), yet the applicants are late or don’t show up at all. We have to pay
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Verby Nix of Go Fore Broke to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss how his idea took shape into the golf attire company that he has today. www.goforebroke.com
Having two young toddlers makes me reflect back on a lot of things. Especially financial decision making. Like with many of you, I wasn't raise on how to manage money and the schools never taught it (I've said this many times before). While researching the wealthy, I was curious to find out how they raise their children to become financially sucessful.
On tonight's episode, we will talk about how the wealthy parent their children in regards to finances. Did you know that a simple phrase such as, "You are a success" makes a huge difference in your child's life? We will also talk about action steps we can take starting tonight to ensure our children live better, financial lives than we ever have.
September 1, 2011 - By SisterToldja
Maybe your beau is struggling to find a job in this terrible economy. Or perhaps he’s on a fixed income due to graduate school or helping out family members or some sort of bad investment. Either way…he’s broke. Can you handle it? If you truly care about him, not just about being wined and dined, then a period of financial struggle shouldn’t be a death knell to your relationship. Now, if you two pay bills together or share an apartment, that’s gonna be a bit more complicated. But if both parties are committed, communicative and responsible, you can make it work. Check out our tips for dating a man who’s down on his luck.
Join Zaiyah and Uptown as they dicuss this and other important topics on this weeks edition of Zaiyah's House.
Welcome to The Healthy Baby Boomers Network Blog Talk Radio Show. I am your host, Dr. Erica Goodstone, Relationship Healer Helping Men and Women Heal Their Bodies, Their Relationships and Their Lives Through Love and I can Help You Too. Author of the popular book: Love Me, Touch Me, Heal Me, and director of HealthyBabyBoomersNetwork.com where you can get my free report How to Live to 100 and Beyond. Contact me for your next speaking engagement at DrEricaGoodstone.com or Schedule a Consultation at DrEricaWellness.com.
Are YOU Over 50 And Broke? It is not too late to create a healthy Mind, Body, and Pocket. Once you have all three, you have hit the Tri-Fecta and everything else seems to fall right into place.
Once you are over 50 your body changes, and you need to start paying more attention to your health. Today's guest was broke and knew he had to do something new. So he used the computer to develop his mind and pocketbook. And then he focused on his body. Since money was scarce, joining a gym was out. So he bought a rubber exercise ball and developed a routine to keep his body in shape. In this episode, Chris Vaca will share his tips for creating your own Tri-Fecta.
Nothing is impossible! Today we will discuss what it took for one guy to go from broke to making six figures in six months!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (10 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (4 chatters)
- RefJeremy (4 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)