SORT BY Relevancy
About Brian E. Miller Brian E. Miller is an American author whose works include both fiction and nonfiction. He now has several books in print including Shambhala, One More Chance and Small Steps to Giant Leaps.
Brian’s passion to help others discover their limitless potential has led him to teach those looking to overcome limiting beliefs and cultivate empowering habits in any arena of life. His vivid and descriptive works of fiction meld his teachings into the journeys of his characters.
Realizing there are many paths and something to be learned from everyone and everything, Brian teaches from many sources. He has traveled all over the United States and India, amongst other parts of the world, studying and practicing intently with many credible teachers and healers. He realizes that one’s journey is that of self-exploration and expression and all he can do is be a medium for those wishing to search within for their own truth.
Strategies of Success Radio Host Brian Cohen www,briansos.com firstname.lastname@example.org 631-255-3581
Did you ever wonder how you would feel running the NYC Marathon?
This program is taking place 4 hours and 30 minutes into the NYC Marathon and I will be broadcasting as i am running and with a little luck, a lot of training and with the help of Rebecca Norrington my guest co-host we will cross the finish line on air.
in 1991 and 1992 I ran the Marathon with a finishing time of 4:20 and 4:40. Assuming the same times, maybe a little slower as I am 21 years older you and I should cross while I am on air.
Guest Host Rebecca Norrington http://www.rebeccanorrington.com/
Strategies of Success Host Brian Cohen www.briansos.com email@example.com 631-255-3581
The Oct 20th 6pm est.show will take your questions about the challenges and obstacles that you face. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, message Brian E. Miller or log into the chat room. Brian E. Miller is an author with three books, Brian has also travelled to many places around the world that many people jusy dream of. Through his own personal success he leads others along their own paths of acheivement. Strategies of Success Host Brian Cohen 631-255-3581 Briansos@optonline.net www.briansos.com www.comedytogoinc.com www.timetoplay.com www.liveitupdaily.com
in Self Help
May 2011 was the very first show of Strategies of Success and we are still going strong.
Thought it would be fun to do a show without a guest and see where it goes. I will tell you it is unscripted but not necessarily unprepared. How could I not think about what I will say after I decided to do the show. Now there have been times where unprepared is an understatement.
Join me for 30 minutes of me.
If you are interested in being a guest on this or the comedytogo radio show, just ask. For this one, I am looking for businesses, small or large that are achieving goals or overcoming hardships.
For the comedytogo show, if it has to do with humor as a business calll me, I am interested.
Brian Cohen www.briansos.com 631-255-3581
Tonight 113 years ago the biggest natural disaster hits Galveston Island. Over 12,000 people perished in this Great Storm Sept. 8th 1900. Which brings us to believe why the island is so haunted. Join me as we talk about tonights event and the ghostly events that have taken place.
Irish politician Clare Daly addressed Parliament after the conclusion of the G8 summit in Northern Ireland, ripping Irish Prime Minister (Taoiseach) Enda Kenny for embracing Obama, who she said was violating US policy by arming rebels in Syria.“Is this person going for the hypocrite of the century award?” Daly asked of Obama. “Because we have to call things by their right names, and the reality is that by any serious examination, this man is a war criminal.”
Here on SImplicity we bring you the great comedian, Andy Huggins! A graduate of both The Comedy Store in Los Angeles and Houston's legendary Comedy Workshop, Andy is a thirty-year veteran of both clubs and concerts. He has opened for acts ranging from Ray Charles to Billy Gardell. In addition, Andy has written for Bill Hicks, Jay Leno, and Billy Crystal on The Academy Awards.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (122 chatters)
- Yada (31 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Kel of RFB with Tim Burton (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Prophetess Theresa (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (6 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (5 chatters)
- reactionariez (5 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- YusefEL (4 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- CrossRoads Radio (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- 63630 (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- swakradio (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The EvanXMiller Report (1 chatters)
- Road to Redemption Ministries (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)