SORT BY Relevancy
Hosts Erick Rolfson and Thomas Hapka will recap Brett Favre's performance in Sunday's match-up between the Minnesota Vikings and the Baltimore Ravens, and they will also talk about the fan response to their book "Letters To Brett Favre: A Fan Tribute" and their LettersToBrettFavre.com web site. Callers are welcome to discuss these topics and share thier views about Favre's upcoming return to Green Bay.
Ann previews the Super Bowl and replays classic 'Sports Innerviews' with former Green Bay Packers Bart Starr and Brett Favre. To watch Ann's interviews with sports legends, visit Hulu.
Today on the Brett Rappaport Show my Tuesday co-host James S. Robbins joins me to discuss the Nuclear Deal with Iran, Security issues and policy, and some presidential politics. Who do you like? Good deal/bad deal?
Today I will also give some thoughts on past bubbles, economics, and what I think is playing out in the markets and as directed by poor policy.
Join the Brett Rappaport Show every Tiuesday and Thursday from 4 -5 PM EST. "Follow" @Rappaportshow and "Like" The Brett Rappaport Show.
As Kelly, Colleen and Richard set to record, news breaks that Brett Favre and the Packers will reunite in 2015. They discuss Favre's legacy, his family, rumors from the mid 90s, totem poles and much more. Kelly's brother Jay also chimes in to discuss his time working Packers training camp, how the new CBA screwed up Family Night and shares a story about an old Packers punter.
Join Kelly, Colleen, and Richard Chang as they take their show on the road and bring you a weekly dissection of the Green Bay Packers as only they know how. All three are longtime Packer fans who bring their infinite wisdom, passion and snark to the Packers Talk Radio Network. Check out their work and follow them on Twitter at @WhatRUTinkin , @Ceallaigh_k and @RichardMChang.
Congressman Phil Roe from the great state of Tennessee, 1st District will join me to discuss the critical Iran Deal and a few other pressing issues. See the link to his Congressional page here http://roe.house.gov/
Ariel Cohen is a policy expert who has recent articles in the Washington Examiner http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-apologizes-to-supporters-transparency-is-important/article/2571639
Phil Kerpen president of American Commitment joins me to discuss Obama's EPA power grab.
Ambassador Francis Rooney, former US Ambassador to the Holy See under George W. Bush, joins me to discuss why Pope Francis should focus on saving souls, not the planet from Global Warming.
Science Fiction Spotlight Radio host, best selling Military Science Ficiton Author H. Paul Honsinger hosts Brett Battles. Brett Battles is the author of over twenty novels and several short stories. His novel THE DECEIVED (part of his Jonathan Quinn series) won the prestigious Barry Award for Best Thriller. He has just put out a best-selling time travel sci fi novel, REWINDER. Brett lives and writes in Los Angeles. More info available at www.brettbattles.com and on his Amazon author page, http://www.amazon.com/Brett-Battles/e/B001I9W7PI.This will be a LIVE program and Brett will answer questions phoned in by members of the listening audience at (347) 633-9609.
This is a copyrighted trademarked podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Science Fiction Spotlight Radio on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Science-Fiction-Spotlight-Radio/1444212069242342. Come visit and LIKE our page.
Mr. Brett A. Scudder presents the Importance of a Mental Health Checkup as more people are finding themself caught in life challenges and the impacts of them on physical, emotional and spiritual levels. A Mental Health checkup can be more valuable to your quality of life than a physical as many physical ailments stems from unstable mental/emotional issues.
Tune in for this presentation and join in the dialog. Please share and invite others to tune in as well.
Mr. Brett A. Scudder will be talking with Ms. Jessica Janniere about her life and lived experiences with depression, bullying and suicide ideations, and what prompted her to write her book :"My Colored World". Tune in to listen this powerful story of hope, inspiration, healing and recovery.
Please share with your networks and invite them to tune in.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (98 chatters)
- Yada (47 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (39 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (32 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Authentic You Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (3 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Show (3 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Poetic Designs Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Gods Way Ministries (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- AFRICAN AMERICAN TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)