SORT BY Relevancy
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
Join us as we open the floodgates to expose Triple Negative Breast Cancer, a misunderstood variant of the disease that affects up to 25,000 women each year. We will be joined by Hayley Dinerman (Executive Director), Malaak Compton-Rock (Board Member) and Dr. Lisa Newman (Scientific Advisory Board) from the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation. TNBC young adult survivor Rachel Pappas in the spotlight.
Join us today as Marie Walker Riddle shares her thougts on how her online and offline communities are supporting her as she faces a recent diagnosis of Triple Negative Breast Cancer.
Marie is a wife, mom of two and a supportive friend to many. As an entrepreneuer, Marie is the Owner and Operations Manager at Information Networking Company and the creator of Mom Between, an online site that supports the Mom and Tween Relationship!
Marie is also the creater of Livin Lime and believes life is like a lime ~ tangy, sour or sweet and that we should all live in the moment as we enjoy the sweet times and laugh at the tangy and challenging moments.
You will be inspired by Marie as she tells her story and learn invaluable inforamtion about this rare form of Breast Cancer and how Marie plans to survive it!
Join the conversations during our interactive show! Simply TUNE in and TWEET us on Twitter! It's easy ~ follow our host @DabneyPorte, our guest Marie @LivinLime and our #SmGirlfriends Community Hashtag!
Relationships go through a lot during cancer. Can they be strengthened during the cancer dance? What are some challenges do these partnerships face? Dr. Ken Weizer talks about partnerships, strengthening them, some of the challenges they face. Some great things to think about no matter where you are in life.
Join Mark and returning guest Christine (Keys) Long for a very inspirational show that includes Christine’s walk with Stage 4 metastasized breast cancer. Christine is a singer / songwriter and in an alternative rock band in Portland, Oregon. As she has been on this journey Christine has penned a number of songs with a dear friend about her experiences. As we talk about her cancer journey we will also listen to six of these songs that have a special meaning to Christine.
We are talking about Triple Negative / Inflammatory Breast Cancer with Onco-surgeon Dr. Jovita Oruwari of Mercy Clinic St. Louis Cancer and Breast Institute - David C. Pratt Cancer Center and Breast Cancer Warrior, Beverly McKee. Dr. Jovita Oruwari has devoted her entire career to helping women deal with a breast cancer diagnosis. As she appreciates the emotional issues that accompany the disease, Dr. Oruwari is deeply committed to employing breast-saving strategies whenever appropriate.y
Join us as we discuss Perseverance, Hope & Cancer. Our special guests include Susan Hedlund, MSW, LCSW, OSW-C. Susan has been an oncology social worker for thirty years and specializes in the development and provision of psychosocial support services for people with cancer and their loved ones. She is a licensed clinical social worker and Manager of Patient and Family Services at Oregon Health Science’s Knight Cancer Center in Portland, Oregon. Susan is also on the faculty of the school of medicine at OHSU as well as the Graduate School of Social Work at Portland State University. She has spoken and written extensively about the impact of cancer on individuals and families. In 2009 she received The Quality of Life Award from the American Cancer Society.
Daniel Fusco, Senior Pastor of Crossroads Community Church, will also be joining us. Daniel lost his mom to cancer when he was 21 years old. Daniel will be talking about the role perseverance and hope played for his mom during her journey with cancer. After spending a few years as a professional musician (upright and electric bass), Daniel felt called into the pastoral ministry.
Join your host Vanay Joynes, mass communication and journalism student at Norfolk State University, as she talks with various experts about breast cancer awareness including new treatment options, prevention, diagnosis and screening. You don't want to miss this episode of Hampton Roads Today on BlogTalk Radio.
We are excited to feature Dr. Hope Rugo of UCSF on our breast cancer talk series this March. Dr. Hope Rugo is a hematologist and oncologist specializing in breast cancer treatment. Rugo joined the UCSF Carol Franc Buck Breast Care Center after a decade at UCSF Medical Center working in the area of malignant hematology and bone marrow transplantation for a variety of diseases, including breast cancer. Rugo, co-director of the Breast Oncology Clinical Trials Program, has a special interest in t
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and while we know that relationships can be difficult at times what happens when a diagnosis such as breast cancer is put into the mix? Today we’ll talk to women who have gone through the ordeal and get their views on how their womanhood and relationships were affected.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (39 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (32 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (30 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (30 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (18 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (13 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (13 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (9 chatters)
- MMA Tonight (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (5 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (5 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (5 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Four Elements United (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- MasterPiece (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- Emerge365 (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- GEI Radio (2 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Keith Henry N D (2 chatters)
- NEWDradio (2 chatters)
- Some Say (2 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (2 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- Kongolini Zulu Mau (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (0 chatters)