SORT BY Relevancy
Brazil is the largest country in South America and the fifth largest country in world! There's so much to know about Brazil. Tune in this week with special guest, Mauricio Correa, marketing manager for Liberty Travel to learn all about this South American gem, where to go, and what to do.
Yes Fellas, we are heading to Brazil! At least in our minds, because for some strange reason our significant others raise all types of fits whenever there’s mention of the lovely country. Why is that? What is it about women and trust, when a Mancation destination is Brazil? Ladies, the Men want to hear from you, we want to know why you’ll have an issue with your man taking a well deserved vacation with his fellow brothers to the exotic land known as Brazil.
We'll discuss the history of Brazil. Many blacks are familiar with the slave trade, but some may have forgotten about the millions of slaves dropped off in other countries like Haiti, Dominican Republic, and Cuba. Millions of african slaves where transported to America, however no other country received more slaves than Brazil. We will share the history of Brazil and its rich ties to Africa, blacks, and its cultures.
My guest for this week's show on Brazil is Atul Sareen, business development manager for Green Planet Investment, which is developing two resort properties in Natal, Brazil. One is an opportunity to purchase a building lot and build your home at the White Sands Country Club and for those who prefer condo or apartment opportunities, the company is also building new Luxury Apartments at the White Sands Towers at the Ponta Negra coastal area of Natal.
Formula 1 Qualifying at the Abu Dhabi Yas Marina Circuit: Qualifying day was met with ups, downs, controversy and surprise. There are only two races left in the Formula 1 season: The USGP in Austin Texas and the Brazil race.
The 2013 season is the swan song for the very likeable Mark Webber, who just made pole position by beating the time of teammate and red bull champion, Sebastian Vettel.
On the downside was fan favorite and 2008 champion Lewis Hamilton, who qualified fourth but was unable to finish Q3 because his car broke-down. The Mercedes driver is in a great position to take the number two or three spot on points, and help his team land in second place, in the constructors.
Live from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. First Nympho album V.I.P. Very Indecent People, recorded in 2008 and released in 2009, on the American label Perris Records, being distributed in USA, Europe, Japan and South America. Features hot guitar riffs and bubble-gum choruses, hard-rocking guitar solos and powerful background vocals.
Luiz Inaci Lula da Silva is the thirty-fifth and current president of Brazil, and a founding member of the Partido dos Trabalhadores (Workers' Party).
O presidente Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva e o ministro de Minas e Energia, Edison Lobão, visitam nesta quinta-feira (12) os canteiros de obras das usinas hidrelétricas de Jirau e Santo Antônio, no Rio Madeira. As duas usinas, que fazem parte do PAC, contarão com investimentos totais, incluindo a linha de transmissão, de R$ 28,4 bilhões.
Brazil is one of the most dynamic developing markets in the world. With a growing econiomy, tremendous investment opportunities for foreign investors, and the upcoming 2014 World Cup and 2016 Summer Olympics, the country is poised to become the world's fifth largest economy within the next 10-15 years. Grammont Worldwide, LLC and Kerygma Eventos e Viagens have joined forces to present a leading-edge business matchmaking and golf networking event to provide access to opportunities for U.S. businesses. Get the details about this first wave opportunity happening Oct 6-11, 2011 in the capital city of Brazilia, Brazil from our guests Thaylor Grammont, CEO, Grammont World Wide, and Loan Sewer, VP amarketing and Businees Develo[ment at Vibrant Design Group. "Muito Obrigado".
Travel Thursday is back and to re-launch our series we welcome Ronnie Lucas who is the CEO of Viva Brazil and lives in the metro DC area. A frequent traveller to Rio de Janiero many times as well as Bahia, Ronnie is highly knowledgeable when it comes to travel to this area and making excellent business and real estate investments in Brazil.
Going to Brazil? Then you must listen to Raf Kiss of Brazil Road Trips. He has the inside story and best suggestions to make your trip the most memorable. Sponsored by Maui Joe Coffee, using the world's finest coffee beans, Mission Capital Management, and Gracefully Yours cards and journals.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (48 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (12 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (10 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Temple (5 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (4 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- USA live (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- 48179 (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Journey to Legacy (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)