SORT BY Relevancy
Katherine Bouglai, founder and CEO of Brand With Courage talks about the 3 stages of brand development. So many people out there are confused about what brand design or brand development is. Let's make it easy by breaking down this process into 3 simple stages. Katherine Bouglai has been coaching entrepreneurs and building their brands for over 5 years. With her degree in computer graphics as well as her certification and experience of an empowerment coach, she can help you develop powerful, authentic and irresistible brand for you and your business. For your complimentary CD, "What You Need To Know About Branding" visit http://www.BrandWithCourage.com
An overview of Mano Swartz Furs, and the power of branding as storytelling.
LOVE, LAW, & CHARACTER DEVELPOMENT w/ ISSA
Tune in each and every Tuesday at 11am EST / 8am PST
"Live life freely in love, know the various laws of life and society, and always develop a positive character" ~ Issa
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." ~ William James
"If it doesn't have redeeming value, then why say or do it?" ~ Issa
Know who YOU are, always follow your spirit, and live a beautiful life.
One significant challenge faced by millions of people every day is the inability to communicate effectively in the workplace. In reality, communication is the foundation for success and failure in nearly every aspect of life. Over the next four weeks, Brand Expert Latrice Collins will conduct a four part series that will enlighten you and strengthen your communication skills.
We are excited that Tisha Lucero, Senior Vice President for the Wells Fargo Consumer Lending Group will be our special guest this week. If you are understanding company culture, conflicts with your manager, or growing in your career, you don’t want to miss these programs. Each session encompasses professional development, leadership training AND conflict managing training tips.
Part 1: The Power of Emotion Intelligence
Part 2: Recognizing Individual Communication Styles
Part 3: Emotions VS Logic, which one will win in a battle?
Part 4: Navigating Through Company Culture and Management Styles
Inspirational roller coaster story of how Brian brought UGGS to America and the rushes and waves of challenge and success as he built his brand to the icon success we know. More than a how-to textbook approach, Brian shares and empathizes with the real life emotional journey developing business owners go through and how we can change our challenges into opportunities. Brian Smith's book, The Birth of a Brand" is available at Amazon and briansmithspeaker.com
Quite the headline however many in Mt. Pleasant WI feel this is what is happening that the Water/Sewer drive the Farmers away for development idea have been in the works for years.
Today I will talk about this idea, stories from the past.
Can the case be made? Can the Farmers fight and win? Lots of questions
Recall the Owens Valley.
Pasha Cook: After playing college basketball and graduating from Memphis State University, she sustained an injury that ended her professional basketball dream. The next ten years of her life became a journey into one career after another in search of her new purpose. After a brief career as an educator, Pasha decided she wanted to educate athletes on how to live beyond the game. Through the platforms of player personal development and speaking, Pasha educates athletes on how to identify and embrace their developed talents and potential inside aand outside of the game.
Dr. Mark Robinson: Dr. Robinson has worked with high schools, colleges, professional athletes, educational institutions and foreign governments in order to help students and athletes succeed throughout. Dr. Robinson is quickly becoming one of the leading academics and practitioners in the Personal Player Development industry. As the Lead Consultant and Founder of Personal Player Development Magazine, Dr. Robinson has established the industry’s only online magazine (www.ppdmag.com), dedicated to the personal development of athletes and helping professionals. He is the author of Athletic Identity, Invincible and Invisible, the Personal Development of the Athlete.
On April 15 my guest with be Faith Kinslow. Faith is a Clio finalist award-winning Copywriter/Brand Strategist who has been writing advertising and marketing communications for business-to-business and business-to-consumer clients for over 30 years.
Having worked on a broad range of categories for large and small companies, she brings a wealth of experience as well as strong creative and strategic skills to every project. What makes her work so effective is her diligence and penetrating ability to dig deeper, learning about all facets of a product or service until she uncovers something that is truly unique. She then develops targeted messaging that is both strategic and compelling.
As she notes, “It’s essential to determine and communicate an attribute or benefit that a product or service can own. This is what creates a true identity and enables a brand to stand out in the marketplace."
Her company, True Identity Branding, helps businesses target their true prospects with a variety of marketing initiatives.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (10 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (9 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (5 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (4 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)