SORT BY Relevancy
Today's topic will be CG in horror and monster films. We will weigh the pros and cons of it's use comparing old films that mainly used props and makeup to newer horror and monster films that rely on CG for their quality.
We will also feature a new song from local metal artist "All Possible States (APS)."
THE PRESIDENT'S MORTICIAN:
Largely unknown to history, John Liggett was one of the most macabre and gruesome figures of the 20th century.
A skilled undertaker and body reconstructionist, he was also a contract killer with furtive intelligence connections. Liggett's actions on November 22, 1963, speak to the sinister role he may have played in helping plotters cover up the true nature of President John F. Kennedy's murder. But Liggett's secret work is not done. One summer night young Conrad Con Reese, Jr., while peeping in his neighbor's window, witnesses the horrifying murder of Nancy Weirshellen. Nancy's husband, Ed, is wrongly convicted of the murder, and, though Con knows Ed is not the murderer, ashamed of his actions on that night, he does not come forward to tell his story to authorities. With the help of a journalist friend, Durrell Abbie Monroe, Con learns that Liggett has suspicious connections to the JFK assassination and was also Nancy Weirshellen's murderer.
Interwoven with riveting facts and enthralling historical fiction, The President's Mortician reveals the true nature of the plot to kill our nation s 35th president, and how that deed was covered up in the most diabolical and clever way imaginable.
GET A RING ON IT
For years, women like you have been hearing you should think like a man to get the guy of your dreams. Now, dating and relationship expert and media personality, Lasana Smith, has finally cracked the guy code. Based on her Master's thesis, Smith spent more than a year researching, observing, interviewing and conducting focus groups with men nationwide to gain a better understanding of the question “Is The Single, Modern Woman Having A Difficult Time Finding A Husband?” The results of her findings serve as the foundation of Get A Ring On It. Where most books merely explain why you aren't married, this concise relationship guide reveals concrete steps for how to become marriage material. It's brimming with juicy insights, entertaining real-life scenarios as well as relationship advice. As an added bonus, Wife Material lessons and introspective Reflections questions conclude each chapter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Channel Panel (226 chatters)
- SOTT Talk Radio (43 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (9 chatters)
- New Harvest Apostolic Minis (5 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (3 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (3 chatters)
- The Daily Grind Show (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On Air with Wheelze (2 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (2 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (2 chatters)
- Disabled Reality (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- Armand Dupuis (1 chatters)