SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know that publicity is a subset of a book marketing strategy? Thousands of today's traditionally and self-published authors have been led to believe that gain actionable publicity is as easy as pie. In fact, there in no shortage of self-proclaimed publicists who continue to make tall claims; fooling authors into a mindset that with a hefty publicity investment their books will fly off the shelves. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, the average traditionally and self-published author distributes only 200 units. So, what does an honest and effective book publicity strategy consist of? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
The Author Incubator interview with Mind Museum (Philippines) curator and author Maria Isabel Garcia about the publishing of her book, Science Solitaire: Essays on Science, Nature, and Becoming Human.
Audio interview not available.
Read about Maria Isabel Garcia's experiences in publishing her first book here.
This week, Parul Sehgal and Gregory Cowles talk about the Book Review’s 10 Best Books of 2014; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Peter Sokolowski discusses four new books about language; and best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (9 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Vindication (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (1 chatters)