SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know that publicity is a subset of a book marketing strategy? Thousands of today's traditionally and self-published authors have been led to believe that gain actionable publicity is as easy as pie. In fact, there in no shortage of self-proclaimed publicists who continue to make tall claims; fooling authors into a mindset that with a hefty publicity investment their books will fly off the shelves. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, the average traditionally and self-published author distributes only 200 units. So, what does an honest and effective book publicity strategy consist of? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Liz and Alyssa interview Jill Lublin, a 24 year veteran of Public Relations. We dig in to find out what PR has to do with growing your business and doubling your income. We'll get Jill to tell us...
What you need to know about “the message”; what is it, and how to create it
What exactly is an expert anyway? Who can be an expert?
The secret sauce formula for creating a great media script
The “ooh-aah factor” that will set you apart
The real ROI on publicity
This week, Heidi Julavits and Jeffrey Lieberman.
This week, Heidi Julavits discusses “The Folded Clock”; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Jeffrey Lieberman talks about “Shrinks”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (17 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (8 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Ascension Magic (3 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (3 chatters)
- Champion Talk (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- minister sanders (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)