SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
(1) The ‘condemnation in Romans 8 = willful disobedience…”There is no ‘willful disobedience’ for those…”)
(2) lost in sin
(3) saved by grace
(4) reborn in the Holy Spirit
(5) consecrated by our choosing to submit and deny self, leading to transformation
(6) transformation by walking in the Spirit (Rom 8)
It is only by the grace and mercy of Christ that we are given the power (in Acts 1:8) to overcome the attributes of condemnation (Romans 1:26-32) by making the deliberate choice to change!
a. What does it mean to be transformed?
b. What is the goal of transformation?
c. Why should we be transformation?
d. What do have to do in order to be transformation?
The process of being transformed
Renewing The Mind
During this episode we will continue to examine the important principled shared with us by the apostle Paul contained in the Epistle to the Romans. Tune in to be enlightened by these inspired discussions. we will also look at other subjects as divinely inspired.
Sunday 04/12/15 4pm ET/3pm CTRL/2pm MTN/1pm Pac Call in at 1-347-934-0379 or listen online during and after the program at:
This week's topic "The Study of the Book of Romans" Chapter 7-9
The Hen's Pen is hosted by Wendy Tucker, Sunshine Gal, Anne Marie, Dan Hall and Ray Aldridge from the United Kingdom.
Check out their faceboom page at:
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (21 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (8 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (8 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (7 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Collective Awaits (1 chatters)