SORT BY Relevancy
This week, Judy Blume talks about her new novel; Liesl Schillinger rounds up new travel books; Alexandra Alter has news from the publishing world; Vanessa Grigoriadis discusses Wednesday Martin’s memoir, “Primates of Park Avenue”; feedback from readers; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
This week, Alan Riding discusses two new books about Shakespeare’s women characters and his personal life; Parul Sehgal and John Williams have news from the literary world; Michelle Orange talks about five new essay collections; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
This week, Barbara Ehrenreich discusses “Rise of the Robots” and “Shadow Work”; Alexandra Alter has news from the publishing world; Andrew Solomon talks about Oliver Sacks’s new memoir, “On the Move”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
There used to be a time when all knew and understood how we were to live and treat others, but that's changing and the world as we once knew it, will never be the same.
We discuss our changing world regarding family, politics, education, church, and The Word (not that The Word changes), or at least how some are trying to change The Word to accommodate their agendas to promote living in opposition to God.
This is not the first time and won't be the last time that people live like the devil and want everyone else to support their journey to hell.
Because we love--unconditionally--we speak God's Truth about all matters and we even manage to have some fun in the process. So join us--Live With The Rayfords, every Thursday at 5:00 p.m. EDT and share your thoughts with us. You can call 619-638-8499 or join us in the chat room. If you can't join us during our broadcast time, you can always listen to the archives at your convenience.
For your reading enjoyment, check out my books on Amazon.com. Search under Mary M. Hall-Rayford and enjoy the buffet of wholesome literature from Christian Literature, Romance, Fantasy, Suspense, Poetry, Essays, Educational, and contemporary fiction.
Remember this--God loves you and so do we. And because He loves--so must we--love all and speak His Truth!
This week, Tom Perrotta discusses Kate Atkinson’s “A God in Ruins”; Alexandra Alter has news from the publishing world; Ruth Franklin talks about Shirley Jackson; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- Minister Fortson (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (6 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (4 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Smooth Drama (1 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Human Being Podcast Network (0 chatters)