SORT BY Relevancy
Our first edition of the Pregame Meal, a weekly Tennessee football preview on Thursday nights from 8-10 features our take on the upcoming Utah State game. Eric Frandsen, a local news / media member in Logan Utah who covers the Aggies and produces Cache Valley Daily joins the show to give a unique look at the game from the Aggies perspective. Hosts will all give their take on the game, as well as take calls and get predictions from all our pickers and guests. Hosts: Ben, Will, and Michael.
Jeremy and Mouth breakdown the state of college football in the State of Utah. Jeremy votes Chuckie Keeton for president. Mouth is blown away by Utah's schedule. And BYU tries to replace the great Kyle Van Noy.
Jeremy and Chris are back to preview Utah State and are joined by Isaac Draxler who covers Utah State football and recruiting for Scout.com. We go over what is expected from the Aggies this year, including projections of the 2014 Utah State team.
There are questions about Chuckie Keeton's health and if there will be any restrictions and also what penalties that might be handed down fo wide receivers JoJo Natson and Ronald Butler who are facing legal issues.
Overall, there is plenty of optimism about Utah State this year which has a chance to include battling for a conference title.
What’s better than seeing a Shakespeare play? Seeing a Shakespeare play outdoors, on a beautiful evening, in a re-creation of the Globe Theatre. Travel Brigade takes you to the Tony Award-winning Utah Shakespeare Festival, where the location in Cedar City puts you a short drive from the natural wonders of Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and Cedar Breaks National Monument, plus many other state parks and outdoor destinations. Enjoy the red rock country by day and the Bard by night! We’ll also learn about other Shakespeare festivals across America when we talk with the “Shakespeare on the Road” group visiting from England. Enjoy the trip! Follow us on Twitter @TravelBrigade.
Robin Farina checks in from her car folllowing the Women's Tour of Utah. She checks in from her car as she's on the way to the airport to catch a flight to France and Trois Etapes Tour! Look forward to hearing Robin's take on the racing in Utah. The Tour of Utah is proud to announce the addition of a women’s circuit race to Stage 3 presented by the Utah Sports Commission. For the first time in its 10-year history, the Tour of Utah will feature professional and elite women’s teams competing on the men’s Stage 3 finishing circuit—a 15-lap race on Miller Motorsports Park’s 2.2-mile course.
TENNESSEE IS VICTORIOUS! In this episode we do fan reactions and talk a lot about that football game from the offense that looked improved but shaky at times, to the play of our quarterback. We have a quarterback ladies and gentlemen! The defensive tackles were incredible and there is just absolutely tons to talk about in this game. Call in @ 657 383 0822. Hosts Ben and Michael.
On today's show: Indiana declares marriage ban illegal, Utah asks the Supremes to decide on Marriage Equality, Evan Wolfson (of Freedom to Marry) on Marriage Equality, Demi Lovato Fights, US MARINE opportunity for women's parity, Andrew W., and much MORE!
That's Sunday, July 13th, 2014 at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! on Equality Updates with Marcinho Savant! I find it baffling that human beings are unable, and unwilling, to remember to love one another, and to "do unto others, as we would have them do unto us", in today's world.
And, as usual, we welcome your calls, thoughts, and opinions! Be sure to call in at : (760) 283-5125!!!
Join us! That's today, 7/13/14, at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! Exclusively on #blogtalkradio!
Murray, UT – In June 2008, dual legislation passed by the House of Representatives and the Senate designated September as Gospel Music Heritage Month. In recognition of Gospel Music Heritage Month, Close-Up Talk Radio will spotlight Mama’s Temple Church Choir of Utah.
Mama's Temple Church Choir is a Pentecostal gospel choir led by Minister of Music Rosalind E. Cazares. Named for Rosalind’s mother Dr. Rosemary Redmon Cosby, affectionately known as “Mama,” the choir has since become one of the most renowned in the country, bringing its unique traditional gospel music to countless venues throughout the state of Utah for over 30 years.
“I learned how to find God to get the spirit into the song from my mother,” says Rosalind. “When you sing, you have to sanctify yourself. They’re not Gospel songs until you can feel the spirit of God when you’re singing.”
Rosalind says the choir is dedicated to keeping Mama’s legacy alive by using the communal spirit of gospel music to reinforce a belief in God and sing His praise. Each show is unique, with the choir offering an extensive repertoire of songs including everything from “Amazing Grace” to “Two Wings” to “Happy” by Pharrell Williams. The choir can even perform songs by audience request.
Rosalind says that at its very best, gospel music can be our salvation.
“When I sing these songs it fills my spirit. I feel God, so of course you’ve got to get that shout in,” laughs Cazares. “It’s a really, really good feeling to hear the sound of all these voices singing His praise together. God can hear us.”
Mama’s Temple Church Choir is scheduled to perform The World Stage in West Valley City on Monday, August 25 as part of the Utah Cultural Celebration Center’s Summer Concert Series.
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, aren't taking Labor Day off. They're bringing a great program to you on liberty, American exceptionalism, and the dangers of abandoning our charters of freedom. During this show, they cover the following:
1. A husband and wife, who were fined $13,000 and told they could not discriminate against same-sex couples after refusing to allow a gay wedding on their New York farm, have announced that they will "no longer host any wedding ceremonies on their property." What does the Free Exercise clause of the First Amendment mean anyways?
2. North Carolina is putting a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment on the ballot (SB399) which would allow criminal defendants to waive their right to a jury trial.
3. Stupid things that the government spends money on.
4. The University of Oregon has dropped the unconstitutional conduct charges it filed against a student based on a four-word joke wholly protected by the First Amendment.
5. Senator Harry Reid is being shown the door, as Southern Utah University removes his name from one of the college buildings.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (9 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (5 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Business on the Edge (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- A Kind Voice (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (0 chatters)