SORT BY Relevancy
Today is 07/06/14 It’s 4:00pm and today we are going to take a look at some of the areas of the body that are severely overlooked until pain is manifesting. They are called the inferior centers. Did you know that your chakras have a direct correlation and impact on the physical body? Why do we not pay attention to these areas until there is pain? What kind of pain patterns does the body try to signal to us and how can we start raising our awareness to the body’s communication methods?
Once we visit these understands of the physical body, we will visit the magical and mystery of the Aura in the next episode and how our Aura as well as other peoples Auras can become a great twofold teaching method of spiritual communication. Just what exactly can we do with this information, to assist each other on our process of spiritual growth and development?
Join us every Sunday right here as every week will be something a little bit differen. You're welcome to inbox me on facebook with questions and I will address them live on the air as well as have open discussions in our group format as well. https://www.facebook.com/groups/466076690161103/ This is the link to our group page where you can join in discussion after the show!!
Dr. Laura Davis, Mbw
Our physical body is a temple for the presence of the love and light of God and by beginning to understand that to live a loving life is to be loving. We must learn to use the strength of our will power to create a peaceful place within us. When we acknowledge that our body is a temple, we will be less likely to abuse it. When we can attune to the God within, we will find our place of peace. Hear and understand the sacred geometries that identify our body as a temple.
Is your body a temple for God? This is a very good question, and equally what does being a temple mean? The Lord has very specific guidelines on what being a temple for and within His servitude means and what is expected of these temples.
It is a fact that as the size and shape of the average human swells, compounded with the vanity question and expectations the lines of what a body as a temple refers to have been blurred.
Tune in for Divinely inspired answers to these and other important questions.
Pastoralia V: My Body is a Temple
On this month's episode of Pastoralia, we are going to tackle some topics in the practical order which have probably touched all of us at one time or another. We will be talking about the many things that relate to the body and its external appearances. We will discuss such things as tattoos, piercings, plastic surgery, going to the gym, yoga, massages, and other such things.
What is the Catholic reaction to these actions and activities that are so prevalent in the modern society in which we find ourselves?
Join us as host Stephen Heiner is joined as usual by show guest Father Stephen McKenna as they discuss these topics and take phone calls on this month's episode of Pastoralia.
Pastoralia is a Production of the Restoration Radio Network. All Rights are Reserved.
Burps, farts, aches, pains, rashes, discomfort, disease...
What if the aches and pains we have are actually your body trying to tell us something?
What if instead of looking at it as a problem, we would be curious about it?
Are you curious?
Come join us Coming Tuesday and Bring your questions!
How would it feel to love your body right now? To have a communion with it beyond anything you have experienced?
What if it is just a choice? What would it take to choose this for you?
Join Greg Dyer , The Birthday Suit Tailor and Merlijn Wolsink for 30 minutes of exploration into what else is possible for loving your body! Call in a participate with your questions and awareness!
Irvine, CA – Low-Fat. No-Fat. No-Protein. No Carbs. With so much conflicting information, it’s impossible to know what’s healthy for us and what isn’t; what will energize us and what will deplete us.
Paulina Temple is the founder of Body Temple Health and Wellness Coaching. As a certified health coach, Temple empowers her clients to achieve their health goals.
“Most people that come to me have been struggling for a long time,” says Temple. “Once they identify their obstacles to success they become self-motivated. They want to change."
Where most approaches to nutrition focus on restricting calories, carbs, fats or proteins, Temple helps her clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and free of denial and discipline. She subscribes to the concept of bioindividuality: we are all biologically and chemically different so we all have different nutritional needs.
“I don’t have a one-size fits all diet,” says Temple. “One person’s food is another person’s poison, so we look to identify the foods that will allow you to overcome your self-sabotaging behaviors.”
According to Temple, ambivalence – you know you shouldn’t eat the cookie but you eat the cookie anyway – is typically driven by something else. So Temple will look at other aspects of your life, what she calls your “primary foods:” spirituality, career, physical activity and relationships.
“I’ve always been fascinated by the brain chemistry behind how our thoughts affect our bodies,” says Temple. “People like to see these things as separate, but it’s one and the same. You can change how you think by changing your body and you can change your body by changing how you think.”
Please join us at The Psychic Temple this Sunday as we invite back two very special guests Anthony Citro and Teri Merliss who will discuss the upcoming Global PremaDharmaDhatu Day, Sunday October 12th, 2014. Prema Dharma Dhatu means 'seed of truth' or 'point of truth' and it allows the experience of expanding love to flow through you. There will be insights into the evolving role of the Divine Feminine in today's society, which ever seeks to soften and transform chaotic density on our planet.
We will also discuss Derek O'Neill's upcoming November 2014 US Tour.
Anthony Citro is a Spritual Healer and Teacher who uses a wide array of tools to maximize his client's Divine Potential and help them create the life they want in alignment with Divine Will. For more information on Anthony, please visit www.ascensionlightsource.com.
Teri Merliss is a Spiritual Healer, Teacher and Musician of the highest order having founded The Voice of One Heart Healing. Teri sings and teaches high vibrational mantras assisting people in stilling the mind and finding peace and love within themselves. For more information on Teri, please visit: www.voiceoftheoneheart.com.
To interact with us, please call on (347) 677-1901 and you may receive a free reading and healing with the Prema DharmaDhatu and more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (490 chatters)
- Annahilation (47 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (43 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (11 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- RRS Radio (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (6 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- BarbShaman (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Buzz On Broad (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Holographic Gypsies (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)