SORT BY Relevancy
This week we'll be discussing the case of Chris Harris, a school board member from a small town in Northeast Texas who shared racist views on Facebook following the acquittal of Darren Wilson and rioting in Ferguson, MO. Images of those racist statements were posted to Logicast host Jared Smith's blog, where the story was picked up by the national media and went viral. The ensuing coverage has left a small town deeply divided and Chris Harris has now tendered his resignation.
Links to the story:
As public officials, school board members are indemnified for many actions they take as school board members. Why are school board members indemnified? Are there times when they are not protected or indemnified? Can boards of education censure their own members? What occurs if a board member violates the Code of Ethics for School Board Members? Please join host Ray Pinney as he discusses these and other issues with Joseph Roselle, an attorney who specializes in school law with Schenck, Price, Smith & King, LLP.
The Board Room, will talk about current events happening in today's major sports. Callers can chime in and "Enter the Board Room", with today's daily topics. Throughout the show the host will pose different viewpoints and questions to the listener to intrigue them into great sports debates and conversation.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (9 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (0 chatters)