SORT BY Relevancy
Talent Board member Kevin Grossman @KevinGrossman join us at Lunch on DriveThruHR to talk about the #CandEs Awards and the Candidate Experience Symposium taking place 9/30-10/2 in Fort Worth. DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals and their #ArtofFailure & #SuccessStories. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort.. Follow the #1 HR Talk show on the twitters at @drivethruhr & #dthr.
With fewer than 14 weeks before the next school board election, Newarkers will be asked to evaluate a slew of candidates competing for 3 seats. What exactly is the role and responsibility of a school board member?
Every year in New Jersey an estimated five hundred new school board members begin their service on their local boards of education. They want to be effective, but there is so much to learn, and there are many relationships to build in a very short time. What can these new board members learn from others who have experienced that same situation recently? What lessons did board members who have just finished their first term learn, that might help our new board members in 2016? What can veteran school board members do to make the transition the best for all? Please join NJSBA’s host Ray Pinney as he discusses these lessons with school board members Kathy Helewa of Warren Township, Tom Maier of Pemberton and Jeffrey Klein of Fair Lawn.
Pravin Ponnuri will join me to talk about his candidacy for Howard County Board of Education in 2016.
You can visit his campaign website at: http://www.pravinponnuri.com/
Kirsten Coombs will join me to talk about her candidacy for Howard County Board of Education in 2016.
You can visit her campaign website at: www.kirstencoombs.org
We hear time and time again that most board appointments happen because of a connection through your own network. Keep connected to those who could be a vital piece to the boardroom puzzle. During this BlogTalk episode, you'll learn who you need to stay connected with, why they are important on your board search, and how you network effectively and with maximum impact.
Talent Board Member Elaine Orler join us at Lunch on DriveThruHR on the eve of the Candidate Experience Symposium taking place 9/30-10/2 in Fort Worth. DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals and their #ArtofFailure & #SuccessStories. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort.. Follow the #1 HR Talk show on the twitters at @drivethruhr & #dthr.
Vision Board Posted by sundaypoem
I love to celebrate happy accidents, and I love it when my desires slowly start to manifest, so in acknowledgment of this strange place in my life I decided to begin work on a vision board. In case you didn’t know a vision board is basically just a collage of words and images meant to display your dreams and desires, but it can also serve as an inner roadmap to navigate your current disposition. I decided to use a sketchbook so that I could do a series of smaller vision boards, or a vision book. That way I can repeat the process often and track my progress, see how I am changing and growing, and notice easily which areas I should improve.
My first step was to go through some old magazines and cut out any images or words that moved me in some way. Naturally that meant a good deal of foreign destination pictures, really amazing shoes, yummy looking foods, and varying sizes and colors of different cut-out words. I tried not to think too much about this process so that I wouldn’t know exactly what was going to happen on my board—I wanted it to be a very organic, self-actualizing experience. Once I had procured about a thousand or so scraps of paper that I felt very strongly about, I went through them and organized them into groups that went something like this in my mind: things that apply to me in this very moment, travel and exploration, fashion, health and exercise, reading and writing, and home life. After I sorted my cut-outs into these six groups (which they naturally fell into without any planning), I discarded anything that I no longer felt related to myself or my vision board.
On a previous episode we ended up talking about on-board cameras, and it opened up a very heated conversation between our hosts and some other callers, so we decided we better continue talking about how our american truckers are being watched with on board cameras by their companies. Should companies be doing this? What are the pros (if any) and what are the cons (most would agree outweigh-pros) but if you put yourself in the shoes of a company who is constantly getting sued because of mistake their drivers are making, what would you do? Would you try to implement a policy even against you personal judgments? Lets discuss this truckers! Call us Live 516-387-1911.
We're giving you the latest Weather Alerts and talking about Breaking News including ambushes on security and law enforcement!
In this episode, we'll dissect and explain Member Benefits- Individual and Company.
We'll also go over the upcoming FREE training Webinars and Regional Seminars.
We're also going to give away several gifts! Wake Up and Call In to the Early Show!
Armour College is now hiring! check out armourcollege.org Help Wanted section!
We're also looking for a co-host? Are you an early riser? What to chit chat while you drink your coffee? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Morning Gang!
Robert Miller will join me to talk about his candidacy for Howard County Board of Education in 2016.
You can visit his campaign website at: www.miller4boe.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (121 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (42 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (26 chatters)
- AJC Radio (23 chatters)
- Ron March Show (12 chatters)
- The Dream1 (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The Appearance (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Lighworkers Connect (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (0 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)