SORT BY Relevancy
Long time blogger, BlogBloke and I discuss techniques for utilizing social media effectively as part of an overall blogging strategy. We talk about how Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ can be used to not only drive traffic to the blog, but become integral components of the blog itself. We describe how a blog is the hub of a social media family of sites, and how traffic flows between the blog and social media sites, and between the social media platforms themselves. We also share ideas for utilizing the power of the blog to build more social media connections, as the power of the blog and social media flow in several directions at once. Find out how social media enhances and extends the conversations taking place on the blog itself, and how social media can enrich the blog's comment section. You will discover how the use of YouTube videos can boost your business, and find additional exposure from embedding on the blog, and from promotion through other social media sites. Learn how social media connections can also become regular blog readers and commenters as well.
Long time blogger, BlogBloke describes the internet phenomenon of cyber bullying. BlogBloke provides information about how to identify cyber bullies, and how they inflict harm on their chosen targets. Cyber bullying can affect both individuals and companies, and BloBloke shares ideas for countering cyber bullies, and protecting your online reputation. BlogBloke presents strategies for protection of your personal data and avoiding it falling into the hands of an exploiter or cyber bully. BlogBloke offers some legal remedies and recourse that can be taken with cyber bullies. Learn how to keep the problem of cyber bullies out of your online and even offline life.
Read additional cyberbllyinginformationatBlogbloke.com
Pioneering and straight talking blogger BlogBloke of the popular blog BlogBloke shares his thoughts on Google and privacy issues. BlogBloke describes Google's policies on privacy and discusses what they mean to you. BlogBloke also provides insights into Google+ and offers ideas for maintaining your privacy across all of Google's networks. Controversial, direct, and always informative, BlogBloke pulls no punches on any of his topics. You will be informed and entertained, and will think of the topics being discussed in an entirely new way.
Social Media Practitiooner and Community Manager at Social Media Farm, Jewel Fryer and long time blogger Blog Bloke describe how Facebook can expand and build your business. They add their thoughts on Twitter, and how recent Google feeder changes affect bloggers. The guests share their ideas for utilizing Facebook more effectively, and how Facebook business pages present an opportunity for companies seeking to build new relationships with customers. Jewel Fryer and BlogBloke present their ideas for ensuring that businesses gain maximum exposure and benefit from Facebook and other social media. Learn how to put the relationship building power of Facebook to work for you and your company.
Long time blogger and leading advocate of ethical blogging and intellectual property BlogBloke describes how the decline in blogging ethics endangers the entire blogosphere. BlogBloke points out the plagiarizing of ideas from other bloggers, without attribution harms all bloggers. BlogBloke describes how to properly attribute and acknowledge the originator of an idea, and why this recognition is important. He also points out how the laws of copyright and intellectual property apply to blogs and the internet as well as they do for offline written works. BlogBloke offers ideas for protecting your intellectual property, ensuring that you are given full credit for your ideas, and to ensure that you provide the same courtesy to others. Learn from BlogBloke how some of the popular ideas for blog post curation are really plagiarism of intellectual property.
Community manager at Social Media Farm, Jewel Fryer and long time blogger BlogBloke describe the lighter side of participating in Twitter chats. Jewel Fryer and BlogBloke share he fun ways that Twitter chats can contribute to your overall social media presence. They point out that Twitter chats are more than simply meeting people on a business network, but also for connecting with them on a social level. They offer ideas for why some chats are fun for participants, including the addition of music, lively conversation, and personal connection.. They explain why chats are much more than meets the eye, and move far beyond the business sphere, to integrate personal aspects and fun into the sharing process. Learn why chats are fun and enjoyable, and why a musical soundtrack enhances the overall chat experience.
Long time blogger BlogBloke and I discuss the basics of creating and maintaining a successful blog. We offer some ideas that develop a blog that provides great content, ranks well on the search engines, receives good traffic, and lasts for the long term. We share ideas for writing blog posts, some suggestions for frequency of posts, and even for the length of posts. We present our thoughts on some pitfalls that can derail an otherwise great blog, including some of the challenges faced by business and company bloggers. We will also talk about company blogging policies, and utilizing social media to extend the reach of your blogs. Learn how to be a better and more effective blogger with some proven strategies and techniques to utilize for your own blog.
Social media experts and long time bloggers BlogBloke and Steven Streight return for a roundtable discussion on the concerns and issues surrounding social media privacy. The conversation will include discussions of the privacy concerns held by many users of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. BlogBloke and Steven Streight point to the potential dangers of surrendering so much personal information to social media sites. They share their thoughts on what trust means to them, how trust is defined by the social media sites, and how trust issues are becoming important concerns to social media users. They express their fears that marketers may exploit personal information in ways that was never intended by the social media users or even the sites themselves.
BlogTalkRadio's CEO Alan Levy hosts a special show paying tribute to one of our longest-serving hosts, Wayne Hurlbert.
Wayne passed away on October 14th 2013, and was a much-loved character in the BTR community.
He began hosting in 2006, and this show will replay some great moments from the past 7 years and hear from some of the people who worked closely with Wayne.
We'd love you to join in with the show and share your favorite moments and momories.
Long time blogger BlogBloke describes how the phenomenon of internet gurus has resulted in false information being accepted as good advice. BlogBloke shares how gurus establish their undeserved reputations despite a lack of real knowledge of the subject matter. He shares how these fake gurus falsify their numbers through purchasing names and followers, violate copyright laws, and lead innocent internet users astray. BlogBloke points out their tricks and their methods of stealing other people's content, call themselves instant experts, and extract dollars from the unsuspecting. BlogBloke calls out the gurus and shines the spotlight on their tactics and actions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (0 chatters)