SORT BY Relevancy
Coming Soon! Norm Bond Interview in Blackonomics / Blackology: NORM BOND is widely recognized as an international authority on marketing, corporate diversity, sales and multicultural issues. His specific marketing experience includes broadcast media, print, radio, electronic communications and live events.
He has conceptualized and produced corporate and promotional videos, customized DVD’s, and other digital
In 2008, the nation's oldest Black newspaper, The Philadelphia Tribune, recognized Norm as one of the City's "African A...merican Leaders." He is national president of the National Alliance of Market Developers (NAMD). Founded in 1952, this non-profit professional organization is committed to being a catalyst for positive and progressive change for African Americans. Through detailed market research, NAMD was the first organization to quantify the buying power of the Black consumer market.
Bond chaired the marketing, media and public relations committee for the Philadelphia Millions More Movement and co-hosts the organization’s radio show on 900AM WURD along with Bro. Rodney Muhammad and Mr. Kenny Gamble, the legendary co-founder of Philadelphia International Records.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (54 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (12 chatters)
- MarlyBird (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (5 chatters)
- Afrikan Truth (4 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- The Nonprofit Coach Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical Showcase (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)