SORT BY Relevancy
There is an attack on the Black male and Black Female -the Manhood and Womanhood of our culture is under severe pressure. We will discuss what it takes to build up black manhood and womanhood in todays society. How we can change the images that are presented to our people and what it takes to separate ourselves from the growing trend of homosexuality and lesbianism.
Is it Natural. Did African people Practice this behaviour before the making of the whiteman and woman?
Why is there more right being given to the gay/lesbian community than black community?
It is counter revolutionary to be homosexual or Lesbian?
Also the National Chairman of the new Black Panther Party Hashim Nzinga addresses the International situation of Isreali Aggression against the Palestinian people and what the real land question is concerning African people the world over.
Black Power radio is on air 646 478 4447 call in via skype or phone
Let's discuss how we are viewed. What is our perception? Are we still found attractive? We base our self image on what we think men like about us but has that image changed? We know that body is glorified but what body is that? Is time the turth is looked upon and shared. We are walking around blind and it's time to wake up. Tune in RealTalkWillBeHad...
Happy Black Woman is a supportive community that helps women create their ideal lives through personal development and entrepreneurship.
They have positive, affirming conversations about self-care, relationships, entrepreneurship, lifestyle, travel and what it means to be free. You’ll also find inspirational quotes, informative articles and thought-provoking questions to support you in your journey.
So misinterpreted, so misunderstood, and thus so mishandled, is the Angry Black Woman. There may be so many things that she has the right to be angry about, but it’s not really her nature to be angry. Most are just hurt and scared; and want to be accepted and loved.
We know. We've written about it, A Love Note For The Angry Black Woman. And now, Zara's talking about it, yeah she's solo. Alfred is away doing Black Enterprise stuff. AND SHE'S TAKING CALLS!
Click links below:
* Subscribe to the iTunes podcast.
* Get our 9 Keys To Living In The Grown Zone, NOW!
* Read our Grown Zone Blog on JETmag.com
* Join us in The Grown Zone and on every social media platform.
IMAGINE that the world consists of 20 men and 20 women, all of them heterosexual and in search of a mate. Since the numbers are even, everyone can find a partner. But what happens if you take away one man? You might not think this would make much difference. You would be wrong, argues Tim Harford, a British economist, in a book called “The Logic of Life”. With 20 women pursuing 19 men, one woman faces the prospect of spinsterhood. So she ups her game. Perhaps she dresses more seductively. Perhaps she makes an extra effort to be obliging. Somehow or other, she “steals” a man from one of her fellow women. That newly single woman then ups her game, too, to steal a man from someone else. A chain reaction ensues. Before long, every woman has to try harder, and every man can relax a little.
Michael Vick being the targert of a new petition requesting a ban of his participation in the Jets' training camp is another blatant attack on African-Americans' right to exist as people in our country. The message that African-Americans must be punished severely for any degree of an offense while their Caucasian counterparts are entitled to be rehabilitated is clear in the massive murder-by-numbers game played by law enforcement officials, judicial injustice, and blatant emasculation orr elimination of our assigned village leaders--the Black men.
Imprisonment, police brutality, discriminatory disciplinary actions and other things have all been implemented for one purpose...to remove our Black men from their natural born roles as Leaders of their community. With all of the outside forces already coming at African-American men in masses, has the birth of the new "independent woman" now added to the emascualting of our Black men...reducing their roles to slot-fillers in sex or sperm donors in the relationship?
Today on HELP! Relationships 102, we speak directly to the Anger of the " Mad Black Woman"! Has she been stereotyped, misjudged, and misunderstood? Or has she been properly epitomized, fairly judged, and clearly understood?
Has she been been characterized or mischaracterized by her outburst of anger! Stories have been told about her! Movies have been made about her! Jokes have been told about her!But, who is she? Who is she truly? Has society judged her fairly or unfairly?
Join us today as we address the unaddressed issue of the anguish of the Mad Black Woman!
Brenda Battle-Jordan is a member of the Genesee County Republican Executive Committee. Retired from the Flint School District, she is the longest serving member of the Westwood Heights Board of Education. She served as board president from 2008 until 2011 and is certified by the Michigan Association of School Boards. She is passionate about learning and is advancing her own education by taking a course on the U.S. Constitution through Hillsdale College. Her participation in the Tea Party movement includes the Independence Caucus, an anti-incumbent, non-affiliated group of citizens devoted to electing candidates committed to constitutional loyalty and fiscal responsibility, regardless of party..
”- Being Republican has nothing to do with skin color. It is a question of morality and quality of life. We are against abortion. We believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. And we are for greater personal responsibility – less government interference. And that’s why we’re here, says” Brenda Battle Jordan..
Ken and I sit on the Genesee County Republican Executive Committee, we sit on the Flint Right To Life Board, I am The Former Director of Black Americans of Genesee County and I am also the President & Dean of The Westwood Heights School Board, 2008,2009- 2010, 2011...
12 Years A Slave: As much praise as this movie is receiving for it's grit and truth, some critics just don't believe this movie is even necessary. And some of the most passionate arguments against this film come from African Americans. Why?
The Misvalued Black Woman: In politics, the economy, and even entertainment, black women are under represented and undervalued. Our votes have changed elections. Our purchasing power continues to increase every year. And our presence both on the screen and from our living rooms boost ratings. Are we misvalued, or do they not want us to know that they know our worth?
The conversation was so great, we had to bring it back. What is the black woman to you? Does the black woman need to change or is she just fine? Call in (929) 477-4073 or listen in online.
Visit us online at www.blacknationclub.com www.facebook.com/blacknationclub TWITTER: @blacknationclub
IN THIS EPISODE I WILL GIVE THE BLACK WOMAN`S KEYS TO DETERMINING IF A MAN IS INTO HER. IN THIS PECULIAR ATMOSPHERE OF POST CIVIL RIGHTS, OBAMA DRAMA, THE DOWN-LOW & BRO-MANCE PHENOMENON, INTER-RACIAL DATING, AND THE THOROUGH BRAIN WASHING OF BLACK MEN BY A RACIST PROPAGANDIZED CULTURE, WE ARE FINDING THAT MALE TO FEMALE ATTRACTION, ROMANCE, AND INTIMACY ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NECESSITIES IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. FORTUNATELY, THE BLACK WOMAN IS RESILLIANT AND IS ABLE TO MEET THESE CHALLANGES HEAD ON.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (24 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (10 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)