SORT BY Relevancy
This show will discuss the black woman and white man’s relationship like it has never been discussed before sharing real life experiences by black women who feel they have found their perfect match while others voice their opinions about interracial relationships. It will allow black women the opportunity to experience the other side by exploring the taboos through invigorating discussions.
Do white men treat black women better? Why white men meet the needs of black women? Are successful black women becoming more like successful black men? Why black women and white men last longer than black men and white women……and more
Join your Host Statiss along with Co Host T.Gavins, Guest Speakers Unite and Aisha.
Is the problem the bitter black woman or too few Black men? May be there is other issues. Let's explore if it is time for Black women to give up on Black men..
Gwendolyn Owens of Relationships Start With You, is a speaker-women's advocate/relationship expert, educator, writer and blogger. Her message breathes life into women who are broken, have low self-esteem and are in toxic relationships. Gwendolyn is passionate about helping women overcome adversity because she was once a very troubled and insecure person with no hope. She triumphed and overcame a devastating divorce, low self-esteem, a life-threatening illness and job loss.
Join the regular Black Woman Guide to Love team of Shawn Hill, author of The Single Black Woman's Guide to Dating, Patrick Bishop, author of the Way of the Scarecrow, and Keitha Stoute of the Cruise Controlled Blog.
Today The Middle Men will be discussing the ongoing feud in the Black community between the Black Man and Black Woman over power, respect, and control. Are Black Women really working against the Black Man? Are Black Men the blame for this issue? Are Black Women fighting for power that the Black Man does not possess? Are Black Women trying to replace the Black Men role? Are Black relationships deteriorating due to the money and power factor? Are Black Men and Women competing to see who's more desirable to non blacks? Why has there been such a break down in communication between Black Men and Black Women? Which one are you first ...a woman or Black?
IN A DAY AND AGE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY CAN'T START A BUSINESS BECAUSE TIMES ARE BAD WE HAVE SEVERAL BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE SAY YES YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL WITH HARD WORK AND TONIGHT WE WANT TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ON HOW THEY TOO CAN START BUSINESSES AND MAKE IT WORK.
MY GUEST TONIGHT ARE NICHELLE KIRKSEY, OWNER OF CHELLE'S CLOSET, DR.ASHISKEE, CEO OF WEIN GLOBAL HOLDING FIRM,LLC, LATONYA WASHINGINGTON OWNER OF LW SPECIAL EVENTS. ROBERT SPILLER OWN OF ROBERT SPILLER MAKETING AND LATOYA EARLY, BUSINESS CONSULTANT, MYAN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
WE WILL BE TALK ABOUT WHY NOW IS THE TIME AND WHY WE NEED TO LIVE OUR DREAMS BUT WE MUST PLAN AND NOT STEP IN BLINDLY.
YOU CAN GET IN BY CALLING IN TO 718-664-9476 OR FACEBOOK.COM/LESJACKSON RADIOHOST
TWITTER.COM/OPENTALKLES OR JUST BY GOOGLING LES JACKSON RADIO HOST
Innovative Black Men” Introducing original conversation and creative thinking on great ideas in relationships and dating. We will discuss innovative ways to reach your target market and how to expand your brand in business!
According to Census stats: the ratio of women to men in the U.S. is about 145M women to roughly 139M men. Broken down into more manageable terms – for every 100 sistas, that’s about 87 brothas. As the adage says: NUMBERS DON’T LIE.Amidst the disparity in numbers: there’s an underlying resentment brewing. Black women have become disenchanted with “issues” that permeate dating in urban culture. As one single woman clearly put it, “who wants to give their ALL (money/time/emotions) and get very littl
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (48 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (35 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (14 chatters)
- Black Girl Nerds (14 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (14 chatters)
- The Middle Men (12 chatters)
- Cinema in Noir (10 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (10 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- reVerse (3 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- D Hour Show (3 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- BRUE (2 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (2 chatters)
- AmericanHeroesRadio (2 chatters)
- EWRoss (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- Takeli (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (2 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (2 chatters)
- Yahshuah (2 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- Keith Henry N D (1 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (1 chatters)
- Halestorm sports radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NEWDradio (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- Vanessa Bell Calloway (0 chatters)