SORT BY Relevancy
Finally, the Black Business Man self realizes, and accepts the mantle from a group of our entrepreuneurial ancestors here in America. Oklahoma in the late 1800's gives yet another bittersweet slice of history: a thriving town for black business is destroyed, literally, as a false accusation of a white woman against a black professional ends in the utter destruction of an economic infrastructure.
After over a century of delibitating socio-economic blows, the black community now rises from these ashes like a Phoenix, and taps into both the Spirit and Socio-Economic inheritance and influence left to us by entrepreneurs of a bygone era, but with a message more relevant today than when they were at their pinnacle; we are introducing and implementing the principles of Dr. Claude Andersons POWERNOMICS, as well as presenting Spiral Funding in an effort to manifest Economic Justice, bringing forth a more successful and competitive black-america.
So tune in and join us on our mission of discovering what has driven us in our money-making efforts. We are embarking on completing the RE-CREATION of that thriving economic center, on a National and International level as we reconnect with having businesses from MORE INDUSTRIES that cater to US, and as we expand into the Motherland - economically. Black Wall Street International is sounding our trumpet, and calling all cars, to join us in re-making and remodeling our hearts, minds, communities and BANK ACCOUNTS and bringing back in real - time, the neighborhoods, businesses and marketplaces built BY BLACKS, for BLACKS. This is a modern-day expression of commUNITY, decent values and the success from COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS of GETTING PAID as a people!
Join your favorite radio host Liz Black as she interviews author and poet Titus Porter. Be sure to like him on facebook and email him at Golden98child@aol.com for more info.
Please join us as we discuss black pain, humanity, stereotypes, and misconceptions.
Am I not human?
Do I not feel pain?
Do I just hide it well?
Sometimes I cry...
The dial-in number is 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the host. You can also Skype into the show.
Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype Call Send SMS Add to Skype You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Black Athiesm of Atlanta
Goverment Econimic Collaspe
Her New Book
The Freedom Tribune
This week the Black Geeks review "Gravity" starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney, directed by Alfonso Cuaron. From IMDB: "A medical engineer and an astronaut work together to survive after an accident leaves them adrift in space." Tune in to find out if this one is worth 10 bucks at the theatre, or waiting till Thursday night on TBS sometime in 2015.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (47 chatters)
- churchfolk (20 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- NewEarth Radio PrimeTime X StudioA (7 chatters)
- AFP Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (2 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (2 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- Take Time Ministries (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- The Watchmens Duty (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- KnowledgeShift (1 chatters)
- Its My House (1 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (1 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- CurvyWriter Radio (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)