SORT BY Relevancy
The Hushmo Black Forum follows current events and news relevant to the African American community. The moderator initiates thought-provoking discussions and conversation for the listing audience throughout cyberspace . Members and guests of Hushmo’s online public forum are diverse individuals who have passionate insights and perspectives on African American issues that range from day-to-day life, politics, media, history, books, sports, entertainment, style, beauty and more.
The forum features a blog for members to post comments and interact. Writers highlight everything from movies and celebrity fashion to local human interest stories and lifestyle advice.
The Hushmo Black Forum airs online on Blog Talk Radio every Saturday at 7pm. On Blog Talk Radio, Hushmo Black has taken an in-depth look at the prolific African American activist W.E.B Du Bois. Hushmo Black has also reviewed and discussed Jimmy C. Cameron's newly released book “RACISM and HATE: an AMERICAN REALITY” and his first book "The Water Boy: The Life and Trials of Jimmy C. Cameron," which documents the life of Jimmy C Cameron and the Cameron family history in the state of Georgia covering some 230 years and windup centering on an epiphany he had when wounded in the Vietnam War in 1966."
Visit The Hushmo Black Forum and stay up-to-date on the latest in African American culture. When you become a member, you're embracing new friendships and a community to share stories and opinions.
"Like" The Hushmo Black Forum on Facebook and join "The Watering Hole," the place to quench your knowledge thirst!
JOIN IN THE BLACK RADIO AS WE DEBATE THE FACEBOOK GROUP THE MENS MINDSET , THE TOPICS WE WILL BE DISCUSSING IS CAN ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION ALONE SAVE BLACK PEOPLE? WHO'S RESPONDSIBLE FOR BLACK PEOPLES CONDITION? IS OUR STRATEGY OF REVOLUTION AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE SYSTEM OF RACISM WHITE SUPREMACYAN EFFECTIVE SRATEGY? ALSO ARE WHITE WOMEN BETTER FOR THE BLACK MAN?? TODAY? JOIN BROTHER O-GOD AND SOLAR MIND, AND OUR NEWEST ADDITION SISTER RENEE (TRUTH QUEEN) AS WE DEFEND THE HONOR AND INTEGRITY OF THE BLACK RACE, BE IN THE HOUSE!! FAMILY ITS GOING DOWN!! THE CALL IN NUMBER IS (619) 924-0694... WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
ROB ACTS IN MORE STUDENT FILMS.
ALSO, DEBRIS HAS BEEN FOUND THAT MAY EXPLAIN THE MYSTERY OF MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHT MH370.
PLUS, THE TORTURE AND MURDER OF BELOVED CECIL THE LION BY PSYCHO DENTIST WALTER PALMER IS DISCUSSED.
MORE ON THE DONALD AND HIS SKYROCKETING POLL NUMBERS.
Gift of Gab Records Radio show Bump it! or Dump it! is a show that caters to Underground music to aid in the expansion of the indie fan base for unsigned artists worldwide.
June : Employment and Blacks in the Workplace
According to the Washington Post since the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) started reporting unemployment by race over 42 years ago, blacks have always been unemployed at a higher rate than whites. According to the August 2014 BLS unemployment number, blacks had an unemployment rate of 11.4% which is twice that of whites (5.3%).
According to Diversity Inc. There are six Black CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, accounting for 1.2% of all Fortune 500 CEOs.
June is focused on employment as well as diversity in the workplace. It is well known that diversity is lacking at the top of many of the companies we support. We are not asking for positions, we are saying where are the mentors who are already there and how can we craft more leaders? Many of us have experienced working twice as hard to still be in the same position and know the feeling of training folks who then become our boss. It is not okay that a company has 30% of its employees who are minorities and less than 10% in upper management. We have to call diversity in the workplace to carpet and challenge companies to do better. Employment also means lowering the unemployment rate, by ensuring that individuals in our neighborhoods know how to fill out an application, have interview skills, and know the simple basics of searching for a job. These are simple steps we all can take.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (110 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Network (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- SHILOAH (5 chatters)
- The Sinners Ball (5 chatters)
- WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)