SORT BY Relevancy
Our basic format and structure is from a black male centered discussion, but we welcome female guest and bloggers input. We feel the need to fill the void in the family discussed from a male centered viewpoint.
This show explores and addresses the disparaging rates of decline of the Black Family today and historically.
We will address the Incarceration rates through the Prison Pipeline. We welcome the victims of this system to call-in. ie... Inmates or the offspring of the inmates and the mates of these so-called offenders.
We will address the so called dead beat dads and why has the system stereotyped most black men into this definition and labeled them such.
We address the changing state of affairs with the global economic fluctuations and how it directly negatively impacts the black family.
We will also present the positive aspects of the Black family today from marriages to successful dating and successful parenting from conventional multiple parent homes to successful sinlge parent setup.
We will also discuss how the childsupport works and what it expects from us as males and what the child needs and the female mother of the child needs and how we can bridge the gap as men.
We will have deep spiritual discussions as it relates to our historic role as male role models through our historic and traditional spirituality and how we can lead our families from it.
The first of a four part series on Black women and their roles in Black History.
Today we will discuss Black Women being stereotyped while sitting in the seat of the scornful. We will elaborate on stereotypes like Mammy, Jezebel, Sapphire, and many others. We will discuss how these same stereotypes are still alive and perpetuated by white & blacks.
Call in to the show 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the hosts. You can also Skype into the show.
The Gist of Freedom, Your Black History Podcast wwwblackhistoryUniversity~ Valentine's day Special Show, First Lady Michelle Obama in her own words.
The World's Largest Online Poetry Group Joins Us To Celebrate Black History Month.
With Host Melissa Justmethepoet Eliis
And Co-Hosts: Jason X and Forrest Muhammad
This is part four of a four part series.
The fourth show will wrap up our assessments of these movements. We will discuss how black men, like Al Sharpton and others, who are lashing out at the young protestors.
The #BlackLivesMatter is the Millennial movement and not the Civil Rights vanguard who have done nothing but fatten their pockets and stomachs since MLK.
We will also discuss the Michael Shermer & Sam Harris interview towards the end.
You can dial into the show 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the hosts. You can Skype into the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (122 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (15 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (5 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- righteoushustle (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (2 chatters)
- Human Rights Demand (2 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)