SORT BY Relevancy
Join in the black radio as we examine Americas war on the black family!! Labor, law. Politics, religion, sex and war.. We be discussed in great detail! Also what should we do when we encounter police? And much more be in the house it's going down once again!!
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Aug, 12th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) The Police Officer who shot and killed Christian Taylor inside of a car dealership has been fired. We’ll deal with some details of this case. 2) The St. Louis Police Chief Slams Armed Patrols by a group of Civilians in Ferguson, Mo. 3) King Simon and Bro. Tad will talk about an upcoming event promoting the Black Family. 4) This date in African American History – How Medicare helped desegregate hospitals 50 years ago.
Our basic format and structure is from a black male centered discussion, but we welcome female guest and bloggers input. We feel the need to fill the void in the family discussed from a male centered viewpoint.
This show explores and addresses the disparaging rates of decline of the Black Family today and historically.
We will address the Incarceration rates through the Prison Pipeline. We welcome the victims of this system to call-in. ie... Inmates or the offspring of the inmates and the mates of these so-called offenders.
We will address the so called dead beat dads and why has the system stereotyped most black men into this definition and labeled them such.
We address the changing state of affairs with the global economic fluctuations and how it directly negatively impacts the black family.
We will also present the positive aspects of the Black family today from marriages to successful dating and successful parenting from conventional multiple parent homes to successful sinlge parent setup.
We will also discuss how the childsupport works and what it expects from us as males and what the child needs and the female mother of the child needs and how we can bridge the gap as men.
We will have deep spiritual discussions as it relates to our historic role as male role models through our historic and traditional spirituality and how we can lead our families from it.
this week we're going talk about season 2 of Gotham and we're it might go. first season we saw it in the mob point of view. like who Goin run what why they wanted arkham land. but in this season were going see now the villains point of views of gotham. like the riddler,joker,penguin, and we also see what in the cave. now that Bruce Wayne found the cave what is down there. computers,cameras in Wayne towers or both. but all these answers are going be answered this fall on fox. which we can't wait to see.
Leslie Anderson will discuss how to apply the classic strategy of information-gathering to your research so that you can write a robust family history. She will explain how customized timelines, resource guides, and locality guides can help you with your writing.
Leslie's research began with one question: "Where was my great-grandfather born?" The answer (and the analysis) culminated in an article that won the 2013 National Genealogical Society Family History Writing Contest. The four-generation narrative "Tabitha (Bugg) George Smith (1838 - ca 1890) of Mecklenburg County, Virginia" was published in the National Genealogical Society Quarterly (March 2015). "It was over 20 pages with more than 10,000 words and 200 citations."
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Aug, 25th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “How Philadelphia Made African American History Mandatory for Graduation”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A new municipal judge in Ferguson, MO on Monday ordered sweeping changes to court practices in response to the DOJ report. He ordered that all Arrest Warrants issued before Dec. 31st 2014 be withdrawn. 2) Students In Philadelphia Can’t Graduate Without Taking African-American History. This needs to be nationwide. 3) A juror in the Johnathan Ferrell shooting death says it was Ferrell who was actually on trial. 4) Republican Presidential Candidate Mike Huckabee shows his ignorance about Black Lives Matter and Dr. King. 5) This date in African American History – Althea Gipson and The Red Summer Riots of 1919.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. May, 27th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network? We’ll discuss “Five on The Black Handside: The History of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes”. Did you ever wonder where the “Dap” came from, fist bumping, etc.? CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/28/five-on-the-black-handside-the-history-of-the-dap-and-african-american-hands or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Five on The Black Handside, the history of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes. 2) Baltimore City Schools layoff notices go out. 3) The Justice Department issues reforms to fix Cleveland policing. What is next? 4) This date in African American History – Elijah McCoy, Inventor
Join Host Live Chats
- in5d (130 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- drkate (8 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (2 chatters)
- SawWhatNow (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AMERICAS VOICE NETWORK RADIO (1 chatters)
- April Deep Aries Presents (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE GOSPEL (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)