SORT BY Relevancy
BLACK POWER RADIO IS ON AIR @ 8:00PMEST TONIGHT - WE'RE TALKING TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF BLACK MAYORS : VANESSA WILLIAMS. SHE WILL SPEAK ON BLACK POLITICS & WHAT BLACK MAYORS SHOULD DO TO SOLVE THE CRISIS WE FACE AS A PEOPLE. SHE IS AN INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS .. AND ROOTED IN THE MOVEMENT.
JOIN ME AND US AT 8:00 PM EST -- THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF THE NBPP, MINISTER HASHIM NZINGA - UNVEILS THE PLANS FOR BLACK BANKING & ECONOMICS; AND A JOB UNFINISHED IN FERGUSON, MO - NEW YORK AND OTHER AREAS TONIGHT.. AND YOU KNOW I'LL BE SOMEWHERE IN THE WINGS
CALL IN : 646-478-4447 listen www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomordeath
This show is powered primarily by the voice of the host and her thoughts and opinions which are based on her background as a caregiving professional, spiritual adviser, and political activist. As a black woman she has a particular vantage point on today's hot topics and short of barnstorming talk shows she feels that she has something valuable to offer people in these times of turmoil and change.
You do not want to miss this steering conversation about the plight of Black males across America. Rueben Y. Dockery, Sr., explains from the perspectives of a Parent, Clergy and Social Scientist. Let your voice be heard in the conversation, by tuning in. We will cover hot issues such as risk factors for police arrest; where should the church and community stand, things parents needs to know as they rear black males from birth etc.
It’s an open microphone thing!
The recent events in Baltimore brought the issue of black women and their role as parents and as participants in black protests movements to the forefront. From the women who hit her son and was defined with a narrative by national, primarily white media to the black women who were standing on the frontines in protests in front of police for black male victims of violence but are noticeably absent around protests around black women who are victimized as well. This episode will explore the reason why black women are consistently presented in a very narrowly defined way and will open up a discussion on why they are expected to accept pain as a norm and regular part of their existence in contrast to other races of women. Call in with questions and comments. 347.215.8933
Our guest tonight is a young man with much to share. Charles Lewis is a wonderful husband of 10 years, a proud father of two beautiful daughters and a man who loves the Lord. Charles is a native of Goldsboro, North Carolina; son of Apostle Charles and Pastor Lisa Lewis of Antioch Church Ministries.
There is tremendous excitement in my spirit about what God is going to do through this young man. He will be sharing from the topic, "Identity Crisis"!
Join us and be Empowered!
The Hushmo Black Forum follows current events and news relevant to the African American community. The moderator initiates thought-provoking discussions and conversation for the listing audience throughout cyberspace . Members and guests of Hushmo’s online public forum are diverse individuals who have passionate insights and perspectives on African American issues that range from day-to-day life, politics, media, history, books, sports, entertainment, style, beauty and more.
The forum features a blog for members to post comments and interact. Writers highlight everything from movies and celebrity fashion to local human interest stories and lifestyle advice.
The Hushmo Black Forum airs online on Blog Talk Radio every Saturday at 7pm. On Blog Talk Radio, Hushmo Black has taken an in-depth look at the prolific African American activist W.E.B Du Bois. Hushmo Black has also reviewed and discussed Jimmy C. Cameron's newly released book “RACISM and HATE: an AMERICAN REALITY” and his first book "The Water Boy: The Life and Trials of Jimmy C. Cameron," which documents the life of Jimmy C Cameron and the Cameron family history in the state of Georgia covering some 230 years and windup centering on an epiphany he had when wounded in the Vietnam War in 1966."
Visit The Hushmo Black Forum and stay up-to-date on the latest in African American culture. When you become a member, you're embracing new friendships and a community to share stories and opinions.
"Like" The Hushmo Black Forum on Facebook and join "The Watering Hole," the place to quench your knowledge thirst!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (436 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (103 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- John Baptist (52 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)