SORT BY Relevancy
DR. NANCY SNYDERMAN GETS THE BOOT FROM NBC AND ROB GIVES AN EBOLA UPDATE. ALSO, NETANYAHU’S COMMENTS ABOUT A PALESTINIAN STATE.
MORE WHITE PEOPLE ARE ON WELFARE THAN BLACK. THIS MIGHT COME AS A SHOCK TO CERTAIN GOP POLITICIANS. ROB TALKS ABOUT THIS AND SOCIAL SECURITY.
PLUS, ATTORNEY GENERAL NOMINEE LORETTA LYNCH’S CONFIRMATION IS BEING HELD UP BY REPUBLICANS BECAUSE OF AN ABORTION BILL. MORE DIRTY TRICKS FROM THE GOP.
The Hushmo Black Forum follows current events and news relevant to the African American community. The moderator initiates thought-provoking discussions and conversation for the listing audience throughout cyberspace . Members and guests of Hushmo’s online public forum are diverse individuals who have passionate insights and perspectives on African American issues that range from day-to-day life, politics, media, history, books, sports, entertainment, style, beauty and more.
The forum features a blog for members to post comments and interact. Writers highlight everything from movies and celebrity fashion to local human interest stories and lifestyle advice.
The Hushmo Black Forum airs online on Blog Talk Radio every Saturday at 7pm. On Blog Talk Radio, Hushmo Black has taken an in-depth look at the prolific African American activist W.E.B Du Bois. Hushmo Black has also reviewed and discussed Jimmy C. Cameron's newly released book “RACISM and HATE: an AMERICAN REALITY” and his first book "The Water Boy: The Life and Trials of Jimmy C. Cameron," which documents the life of Jimmy C Cameron and the Cameron family history in the state of Georgia covering some 230 years and windup centering on an epiphany he had when wounded in the Vietnam War in 1966."
Visit The Hushmo Black Forum and stay up-to-date on the latest in African American culture. When you become a member, you're embracing new friendships and a community to share stories and opinions.
"Like" The Hushmo Black Forum on Facebook and join "The Watering Hole," the place to quench your knowledge thirst!
The Official Black Poetey Cafe and BWR are at it again,
HONORING WOMEN OF MELANIN
The world's largest on-line poetry group will be slamming the airways with pros and verse honorig the Melaninated Women world wide
Melissa "JustMeThePoet" Eliss
This event will be the crowning event in Women's History Month. Celebrating all the magificence of the Women and their Divinity as the co-creator of Life with Almighty God. Her Beauty and Regal Aire will be estolled for three wonderful and powerful hours.
THE STEPHANOPOULOS INTERVIEW WITH INDIANA GOVERNOR MIKE PENCE IS DISCUSSED, AS WELL AS THE FALLOUT FROM HIS CONTROVERSIAL RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION BILL.
NIGERIAN PREZ GOODLUCK JONATHAN’S LUCK RAN OUT. HE LOST THE ELECTION. ALSO, ROB DISCUSSES OBAMA’S UPCOMING TRIP TO KENYA.
The children really are the future of the Black Community, but are Black parents preparing their kids for success or failure? Are they doing enough or is it more that they could be doing? That is what we will talk about tonight Jasmin Peters. Jasmine is a published author, a motivational speaker, a Holistic Parenting Life Coach and Founder of Parenting Wellness Center. Jasmine empowers her clients to help themselves by setting and achieving short term goals for as an individual as well as their family. You can learn more about Jasmine and Parenting Wellness Center at www.parentingwellnesscenter.com.
My name is Shawn Hill. My wife and I show women how to increase their income.You can reach me at email@example.com.
Louiseza Sanderson is a business consultant, writer, and founder of MindYourBlackBusiness.com. As a consultant and a small business owner herself, Louiseza came to realize that while there were many small business resources there were few that provided a platform for micro and small Black owned businesses. The vision of Mind Your Black Business is to help businesses grow and prosper. Follow her on Twitter.
Black History Month - African American Inventors that Changed the Food Industry.
On today's broadcast I will honor Black History Month by sharing about the lives and inventions of African Americans. These brilliant individuals achieved success in the midst of racial discrimination and changed how we eat and how food is processed. Source: blackinventor.com
Follow me on Twitter @TheRecipeBox and subscribe to The Recipe Box Show podcasts on iTunes so you never miss an episode!
Contact me with your questions and comments ~ I love to hear from you ~ !!
SENATOR HARRY REID WILL NOT SEEK REELECTION.
ROB DISCUSSES SUICIDAL GERMANWINGS PILOT ANDREAS LUBITZ, DEPRESSION AND UNIONS.
ALSO, ROB TALKS ABOUT A NEW ANTI-GAY LAW SIGNED BY GOVERNOR MIKE PENCE OF INDIANA.
PLUS, ROB TALKS ABOUT THE LACK OF RESPONSE TO ISRAELI SPYING WITH THE GOP AND UNDERMINING THE US.
Our basic format and structure is from a black male centered discussion, but we welcome female guest and bloggers input. We feel the need to fill the void in the family discussed from a male centered viewpoint.
This show explores and addresses the disparaging rates of decline of the Black Family today and historically.
We will address the Incarceration rates through the Prison Pipeline. We welcome the victims of this system to call-in. ie... Inmates or the offspring of the inmates and the mates of these so-called offenders.
We will address the so called dead beat dads and why has the system stereotyped most black men into this definition and labeled them such.
We address the changing state of affairs with the global economic fluctuations and how it directly negatively impacts the black family.
We will also present the positive aspects of the Black family today from marriages to successful dating and successful parenting from conventional multiple parent homes to successful sinlge parent setup.
We will also discuss how the childsupport works and what it expects from us as males and what the child needs and the female mother of the child needs and how we can bridge the gap as men.
We will have deep spiritual discussions as it relates to our historic role as male role models through our historic and traditional spirituality and how we can lead our families from it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- alexas29 (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)