SORT BY Relevancy
Founded out of a necessity to protect and insulate our heroes who stand that "Thin Blue Line" between civility and chaos.
For far too long the silent majority stood by and watched as the vocal minority fed their hate into the war on police in America. Now with the birth of yet another hate group (BLM movement) that singles out the 1% of our population that defends the other 99%, LESMA was born.
Our mission is to defend, insulate, represent and support these brave men and woman while they faithfully discharge their duties and sworn oaths. While the majority of the civilized world stands behind them we at LESMA promise to stand in front of them as guardians to our guardians. We promise to take on the battles that often times they themselves are not able to do themselves. To hold the media accountable for their often slanted reporting in order to increase ratings and increase advertising revenue. Holding Politicians accountable for their quick knee jerk reactions and statements that often times place the officers in the crosshairs of ne'er-do-wells. Corporations whose policies and procedures leave officers unfairly protected. To push for legislature that offers enhanced protections to our officers and first responders.
LESSONS FROM DR. AMOS WILSON ON THE BLUE PRINT TO BLACK POWER
After a long three months where Penn Staters got to soak in their first bowl victory since the 2009 season, the #BlackShoePodcast returns! Adam Collyer (@AdamCollyer) is joined as usual by Cari Greene (@NotCarlotta), Bill DiFilippo (@bflip33), and former star Penn State cornerback Stephon Morris to preview this weekend's Blue/White Game, talk Nittany Lions in the NFL Draft, and chat with a few special guests!
in Self Help
Rasta B and Smoke will build on ?Africans, Missionaries, Religion, Slavery and ask the question Can Black Supremacy/Power Stand strong when you believe in the same concept as your enemy and How European Reigious Aillances With Black Kings Crushed The Black World.
in Self Help
Join Rasta B and Smoke as we build on the Un-Civil war within the Black Race. Black man vs Black man, Black man vs Black women, Black Man vs Black Child, Black Women Vs Black Child, Black Women vs Black Women & Black Child vs Black Child. Let's build on issue's that need to be addressed within the race and solutions that will lead to unity!
Amanda and Chris re-hash the debacle in Denver, as they try to decide who's most at fault for the Green Bay Packers 29-10 loss to the Broncos. They try to figure out if the loss is a one-week fluke, or if it's a sign of worse things to come. They then welcome in Bill Voth from Black & Blue Review to talk about the next unbeaten team the Packers have to face, as the team hits the road again to take on the Carolina Panthers. They talk about the development of Cam Newton, the stellar linebacking corps, the emergence of Josh Norman, and what a win this weekend would mean for both teams.
Behind Enemy Lines is brought to you by hosts, Amanda Geffre and Chris Callaway. Read Amanda's work over a CheeseSportsLife and Chris's musings as Sports Director for the Lacrosse Radio Group.
Behind Enemy Lines is just one great podcast in a great lineup of Packers's podcasts from Packers Talk , serving up enough weekly podcasts to satisfy the most fervent of Packer fans.
in The Bible
City activist and dad, the Rev. Bobby Joe Cooper, Charles Chuck Harris (sports writer for the Shreveport Sun, and author of the book: METERS BY LOON) and i will discuss issues affecting the Black (Hebrew Israelite) community. Rev. Bobby Cooper has worked for many years to improve the inner-cities in Shreveport. We will discuss where he believe we are now after so much work has been done by so many of our people.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Raising A Remnant (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Motherland Media Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (2 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (1 chatters)
- Jesus Christ is our Covering (0 chatters)