SORT BY Relevancy
Join Kitty Greenleaf, author of "In Defense Of Dandelions" and "Getting Back to Grandma's Garden" on today's broadcast as she talks about what you can do to create a bird-friendly backyard. Today's show includes interesting facts about bird migration, the benefits of pollinators like honey bees, and how to prevent Salmonella poisoning with your birdfeeders.
There are so many symbols in life that could connect to our daily experiences. Birds are one symbol that can represent many things. Today we will discuss birds of the Bible. What can we discover from them by watching them? Join us in The Lighthouse! Music by Sherrod White with "Higher."
Sarah Bird's 9th novel, "Above the East China Sea" is an international bestseller. Sarah is back in home in Austin, Texas, after the book tour where she received glowing accolades from reviewers and fans about her riviting novel. We will chat about that tour and anything that might be on her mind in the fall of 2014.
Here is a link to all things Sarah Bird: http://sarahbirdbooks.com
Join host Kitty Greenleaf on today's show while she talks about what to plant to keep the wild birds in your backyard healthy and happy. Also, learn how to remove a bird stuck in a glue strip, as well as how to stay safe from lightning.
Dr. Nicola Bird is a new generation psychotherapist who successfully pioneered Self-Imaging Therapy™ (SIT), her ground-breaking approach to personal transformation and brain retraining. During her twenty years of practice, Nicola has introduced innovative techniques to help people change and empower their lives. Her one-of-a-kind method gives people the tools to free themselves from negative tapes, limitations, and fears.
Self-Imaging Therapy™ (SIT) is a fresh and exciting new approach to psychotherapy that Nicola pioneered to help people overcome whatever they're struggling with: anxiety, fear, trauma, depression, emotional eating, etc. SIT is a transformative inner process—very much like an active, therapeutic meditation. It achieves maximum results quickly and deeply, because it changes people from the inside out and gives them the tools to heal. It goes deep to the root of the problem and people experience fast and long lasting change in every session.
SIT works because self-images are a powerful tool for creating self-awareness, healing, and change. The mind doesn't know the difference between a real experience and an imagined one. If you vividly imagine yourself eating a juicy fruit (e.g. mango or peach), you will salivate in the same way as you would if you were actually eating it. In the same way, the mind will register and encode the transformations that they experience through the SIT process as "real". People heal and gain strength, confidence, calm, and personal power.
Come Join us as we talk to the Denis with the Bird Men TV Show . Join our Host Nate Waibl and Co host Phillip Parsons. As we get to talk fowl with one of the industrys finest . We can't wait to talk to a Fellow Hunter who LOVES and ENJOYS the youth as much as we do!
The future sportsmen and women, is the next generation of hunters.
How do you get them excited? Bring them out into the field to experience a hunt for themselves!
The Birdmen features four different hunts or stories in each program. Each story has a cast of characters, sometimes that character is weather, but most of the time it's one of our future fowlers. Hosted by Denis Isbister and Dale Dyer who have dedicated time bringing the next generation into the sport of waterfowl hunting.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (171 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (65 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- SHRAonair (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Bear and Brenda B Readings (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (7 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FFToolbox (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- VasquezSports (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (0 chatters)