SORT BY Relevancy
This week we're rapping with Matt Charney, Executive Editor at Recruiting Daily.
Matt is self described at kick butt marketing and communications professional who specializes in creating smart, compelling content and campaigns that transform brand marketing into real business results. I've worked with some of the world's biggest brands as both a recruiting and marketing leader and have a proven track record of creating online & social marketing strategy, brand messaging & positioning - and delivered real, measurable & sustainable business results.
Contact with Matt:
Big data is all the rage in Silicon Valley, Silicon Beach and Silicon Alley. But what exactly is the buzz about? Which companies are leading the industry? Are they making money? Are they adding value? What about the privacy of users?
All this will be explored, and more, with Qlik Tech CEO Lars Bjork. Qlik Tech is the big data analytics platform behind CandyCrush and other mega-popular games and companies.
Photo: QlikTech CEO Lars Björk accepting the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2010 Award in the Technology Category.
Learn of the increased focus placed on data security, compliance, and privacy to deal with the constant threats to enterprises, and how a leading industry actor effectively makes data protection possible in their growing diverse IT ecosystem. As company's environments become more open and complex, sensitive data can be found not only on internal databases, but also in datawarehouses, Big Data (Hadoop or NoSQL) platforms, and file systems including those outsourced and in the Cloud. We will be discussing best practices approaches (like data activity monitoring and SIEM) to make data protection and regulation compliance a reality for the organization, while keeping costs down in an ever growing and changing IT deployment.
The threat landscape is getting more sophisticated with sponsored cyber hackers using synchronized attacks across multiple vectors, like Advanced Persistent Threats (APT). The business demand for Mobility, Cloud and BigData creates new vulnerabilities to facilitate further creative attacks. In this environment, what is needed is an effective integrated approach to security, rather than point solutions. This podcast discusses the Advanced Threat Protection platform that takes an integrated and proactive approach to security.
The Ready for IBM Security Intelligence Partner Program Webinar link referenced in the show is as follows: https://www-950.ibm.com/events/swgeer/swgeer06.nsf/signin?openform&seminar=kwoamoe8zkpv4&lang=en
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (57 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- New Edge Radio (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Papa Lou (8 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)