SORT BY Relevancy
Nick Frey of Boo Bicycles - yes "Boo" - as in bamboo. Nick is the builder of some of the most beautiful, functional and comfortable custom bicycles on the market. Long time racer and Boo rider Shawn Heidgen of Training Peaks joins us as well. Live From Retul.
Matt (President and Partner) and Johs (new National Sales Manager) join us to discuss Alchemy Bicycles, introduce Johs, discuss what it takes to defend Alchemy's Handmade Bicycle award of "Best Carbon Bicycle" as well as other topics. Alchemy recently moved from Austin, TX to Denver, CO and we are happy to have the opportunity for a face to face interview.
Join us for a COOL show - your questions are welcome for our Q&A session with some of the top frame builders in the world. The event is brought to you by Alchemy Bicycles and we're podcasting live from the North American Handmade Bicycle Show, Denver, CO. 7PM MST email your questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send your questions to the Over The Top Radio Facebook page.
This evening we're joined by members (JD Thornburg, Hunter Huss, Tommy Snodgrass and crew chief Terry Lansdell) of the Concord, NC based 8 person relay Team FOG!
FOG Racing of Concord, NC competed in the 2014 Race Across America (RAAM) to raise money and awareness for the Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte. Known as the “world’s toughest bicycle race,” RAAM will set more than 250 competitors on a 3,000-mile route stretching from the Pacific Coast to the Atlantic Coast. Team FOG will compete as an eight man team and race continuously day and night, on their own power expecting to complete the journey in roughly six days.
RAAM is the ultimate test of strength and determination. But every day, Ronald McDonald House of Charlotte helps children heal faster because they’re surrounded by their families. The goal of Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) is to improve the health and well-being of nearly 3.7 million children worldwide every year – and it has indeed made a global impact. And while its approach is to think globally, RMHC acts locally by tailoring programs and services that address the most urgent needs of each community it serves. With a network of local chapters, like the one here in Charlotte, its core programs can be found in 52 countries and regions around the globe.
FOG Racing is a group of avid cyclists who believe strongly in the Ronald McDonald House mission. These courageous adventurers will brave heat, wind, thunderstorms, altitude, the dark of night, fatigue and sleep deprivation, and cross several major mountain ranges to raise awareness and money in support of this mission.
POLITICAL ANIMALS--Pressident Zachory Taylor's corpse exhumed to determine the cause of his death
Women's achievments in history--Susan B. Anthony--Amelia Earhart--Sandra Day' O conner
Little publicized US Supreme Court Decision on Bicycles
Births Deaths & Events relevant to US(a) Ethel Barrymore--Media
Rick Hansen(Canadian)--First known wheel chair marathoner--audio interview
POLITICAL ANIMALS--Eric Cantor US Representative from Virginia and US House of Representatives Republican party Majority Leader---How he just lost this weeks primary election in Virginia
POLLS--Should You really trust polls? Questions you should ask of pollsters
Bowe Bergahl's Father interesting background
Cole Porter Week musical roundup
How Bicycles parts are stolen at night--A Nightime theft caught on the spot video expose
June 13th Births Deaths & Events Relevant to US(a)
Hellloooooo there listeners.
Welcome to The Intended Life, and remeber . . . It's your choice.
In today's episode I will talk about the simple things in life, the human things, and honoring our human things.
We all have desires to live in a better world, for things to be easy and magnificent, and I truly believe such a world is possible for everyone. But, there are many aspects of what a human being is and "easy" is most certainly a faceted and relative term. SO!, today we're going to be talking about allowing all of those human aspects, even the ones that may keep you from getting a promotion at work if it rears it's head at the wrong time, and integrating our humanity into our world. All things in balance, ya know.
In nature there is no waste, in human nature that remains to be seen, so today let's take a closer look shall we.
Also, I will be talking about the significance of peope riding bicycles naked, as World Naked Bike Ride was this past weeked! Exciting.
See you at 5:30 CST lovely listeners.
Bicycles and Black people in West Palm Beach have a complicated relationship. Who's to Blame? Do Blacks hate bikes? Is that why they get arrested more in West Palm Beach when riding them? I didn't even know biking while black was a thing.
Two time solo RAAM champion Christoph Strasser joins us from Austria for a discussion about his training, record setting 2013 ride and preparation for the 2014 race. Christoph is the rare talent who has had success from a young age and only continues to improve. Tune in to hear from the reigning Race Across America champion and one of the best in the world at endurance bicycle racing.
RAAM Media One Photojournalist Vic Armijo joins us to discuss the upcoming Race Across America/Race Across the West. Vic provides his unique perspective as the person who brings the race to life for so many of us through both written and photographic imagery.
Kelli Dreiling of the MS Society along with JD Villasenor and Brian Wing of Team Katz's Deli join us this morning to discuss the BP MS 150 post ride. More than 13,000 cyclists rode 150 miles between Houston, TX and Austin, TX to raise funds for the Multiple Sclerosis Society - the largest of the MS 150s in the country.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (52 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (15 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- GodKiller (12 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)