SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight I discuss The new Body Count album, play some music and talk about strippers and my love of the man powered machine known as the bicycle.Of course I steal away precious time you could of spent doing something better. :) I also address the possibility of doing a show to give Vonhelton's critics AKA Trolls and Hater's the opportunity to voice their side of the story.
Topics- Bicycles, Strippers and Strip Clubs.
Nick Frey of Boo Bicycles - yes "Boo" - as in bamboo. Nick is the builder of some of the most beautiful, functional and comfortable custom bicycles on the market. Long time racer and Boo rider Shawn Heidgen of Training Peaks joins us as well. Live From Retul.
Matt (President and Partner) and Johs (new National Sales Manager) join us to discuss Alchemy Bicycles, introduce Johs, discuss what it takes to defend Alchemy's Handmade Bicycle award of "Best Carbon Bicycle" as well as other topics. Alchemy recently moved from Austin, TX to Denver, CO and we are happy to have the opportunity for a face to face interview.
Nick Frey, owner of Boo Bicycles, joins us this morning for a discussion about the upcoming Leadville 100 mountain bike race. One hundred miles across the high-altitude, extreme terrain of the Colorado Rockies, this event was created for only the most determined athletes. Starting at 10,152 feet and climbing to 12,424 feet, you’ll be challenged to catch your breath — while the views try to take it away.
Boo Bicycles builds racing level bamboo-carbon bike frames by hand. Every frame is custom made to order and all types of bikes are created, from road to ‘cross to mountain to touring to townie. And everything in-between. The goal of Boo Bicycles has been to create high performance bicycles that are also supple, smooth, and comfortable. These traits had previously been mutually exclusive: you could not have your cake and eat it, too. However, Boo has successfully married two composite materials, one natural, one synthetic, to create the optimum blend of performance and comfort
Boo Bicycles' Nick Frey joins us to discuss the 2014 Leadville 100. It was Nick's best showing ever placing in the top 25. During our pre-race show Nick stated he hoped he didn't have many stories to tell as that could mean overcoming difficulties while racing. For Nick's sake this will hopefully be a boring interview! However, I have a feeling this will be quite interesting.
Boo Bicycles builds racing level bamboo-carbon bike frames by hand. Every frame is custom made to order and all types of bikes are created, from road to ‘cross to mountain to touring to townie. And everything in-between
On tonight's show:
I announce some changes at Red Maryland to both our network and our blog. I will also announce a new strategic alliance Red Maryland has made to expand its reach!
As the race for Governor heats up, campaign spending rises to new levels. Larry Hogan again is proving just how competitive a candidate he is while the media continues to cover for Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown's flaws.
The state's medical marijuana panel is continuing to receive criticism. We'll discuss.
Voter fraud in Maryland? Shocking, I know. A new report details recently uncovered instances of voter fraud the state's democrats deny exists.
I invite Anita Heygster of the Capital Editorial Board to "Get of My Lawn" for her asinine and predictably big government solution to "bike-car accidents" none of which actually deal with the core of the problem that cars and bicycles are incompatible on busy highways.
Benjamin Day of the United Health Care Cycling Team joins us for an insider view of US Pro Cycling Challenge Stage 2. United Health Care is having a great race with Kiel Riejnen now wearing the Sprint Jersey. Stage 2 opens fast by ripping down the Aspen Valley through the sprint cities of Basalt and Carbondale before tackling the 8,700 ft. McClure Pass. A short descent brings the race to Gunnison County road 12, which is a 20-mile rollercoaster that constantly changes from pavement to dirt and back again, while topping out at 9,900 ft. over Kebler Pass. A technical descent into Crested Butte brings the race back to familiar terrain. As in 2011 and 2012, the race will finish up with a sprint through downtown Crested Butte and the steep finish climb up to Mt. Crested Butte.
Join us for a COOL show - your questions are welcome for our Q&A session with some of the top frame builders in the world. The event is brought to you by Alchemy Bicycles and we're podcasting live from the North American Handmade Bicycle Show, Denver, CO. 7PM MST email your questions to us at email@example.com. You may also send your questions to the Over The Top Radio Facebook page.
Riders from around the country join us this evening to discuss the finer points of bicycle etiquette. Some of our topics include: What do you do when an unknown rider hops on your wheel and sits on for miles? What do you do when you come across road construction? Do you ride with headphones? How do you address someone riding aero bars in your group ride? How do you deal with rude drivers? What do you do when someone on your group ride gets a mechanical? Pedestrian in the bike lane? And I'm sure more will pop up as we delve into these questions.
Dr Allen Lim joins us this evening to discuss hydration in endurance sports. Through our belief in real products, real ideas, and real people, our mission is to promote health and happiness - to be one of the best parts of people's day as they strive to be their best.
President of the Women's Cycling Association Robin Farina joins us to discuss the Trois Etapes Tour post race.
The Women’s Cycling Association supports the growth of Women’s Cycling worldwide by advancing policies with governing bodies and creating opportunities to develop new riders and grow the sport.
Robin began her cycling career over 10 years ago after graduating from the University of Tennessee. Currently, she races professionally for NOW and Novartis for MS. Robin is the 2011 National Road Race Champion and a 2012 Olympic long team member. Robin owns an elite coaching company, RF Training, where she trains cyclists and triathletes of all levels. She is also the is co-owner of Uptown Cycles in Charlotte, NC, one of the premier bike shop/training centers in the country. When not on the bike, Robin spends her time helping the Women’s Cycling Association grow and become a global movement for women’s equality in sport and life. She is also an avid yogi and loves all things outdoors!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (101 chatters)
- NTEB (60 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- Fins Radio (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Iammzmuseradio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (1 chatters)