SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Even though in my opinion (and many others would agree) the Wall Street crooks engineered the financial and housing meltdown, they remain unscathed by any of it. In fact, not one of them was even arrested - let alone sent to jail. To add insult to injury, The Fed, CORRUPT and SPINELESS politicians, and Wall Street were all instrumental in the crafting of the Dodd-Frank bill which in turn created the Consumer Financal Protection Bureau (CFPB). What a shocker that the CFPB does virtually no policing at all of the Wall Street crooks, but instead clamps down on you and me - the "mom and pop" real estate investor.
In this episode of Investor Zone Radio, we'll talk about how the CFPB effects seller financing. That and some information on our sister program "Regular Folks Real Estate Investing" (link below), as well as an update on the "Dude Ranch" (the SC Rehab). Join us LIVE - Sunday morning at 10 AM Eastern, 9 AM Central.
Investor Zone Radio - Real Estate Investing For Retirement!
Regular Folks Real Estate Investing
in Self Help
Higher Consciousness is a program that focuses on the physical as well as metaphysical, cultural, political and spiritual dimensions.
All shows are archived; the shows are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.Link: www.blogtalkradio.com/blogtalkradiooyindeenterprises
Tonight's Topic:Title: E-Squared by Pam Grout
Guest:Professor Jamela Franklin, Host
Date:Monday, August 18, 2014
Join us as Professor Jamela Franklin discusses the #1 New York Times Bestseller E-Squared by Pam Grout
Description of the book: (copied from the book's back cover)
E-Squared could best be described as a lab manual with simple experiments that prove reality is malleable, consciousness trumps matter, and you shape your life with your mind. Yes, you read that right. It says prove,
The nine experiments , each of which can be conducted with absolutely no money and very little time expenditure, demonstrate that spiritual principles are as dependable as gravity, as consistent as Newton's laws of motion.
Professor Jamela Franklin, Ed.M., M.A.
Today on the BeachLifestyle Radio Show, Host Neil Haley The Total Tutor interviews New York Times Best-Selling Author Soman Chainani!
Soman Chainani’s first novel, THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL, debuted on the New York Times Bestseller List, has been on ABA’s National Indie Bestseller List for 12 weeks, has been translated into languages across six continents, and will soon be a major motion picture from Universal Studios, produced by Joe Roth (SNOW WHITE & THE HUNTSMAN, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, OZ THE GREAT & POWERFUL) and Jane Startz (TUCK EVERLASTING, ELLA ENCHANTED).
Jo Piazza is Executive News Director for the magazines In Touch and Life & Style. She is regular contributor to the Wall Street Journal and her work has appeared in the New York Times, New York, Glamour, Gotham, The Daily Beast and Slate. Jo has also appeared as a commentator on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and NPR.
She is the author of the highly acclaimed bestseller “Celebrity Inc.: How Famous People Make Money,” an economic case study of the Hollywood Industrial Complex.
Jo joins us today to discuss her newly released novel, “Love Rehab: A Novel in 12 Steps.”
Jo holds an undergraduate degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania, a Masters in Journalism from Columbia University and a Masters in Religious Studies from New York University.
Visit http://www.jopiazza.com @jopiazza
Connect with Deb: Website @GreenSkyDeb
in Real Estate
Procuring cause as used in real estate refers to the actions that started or set in motion a series of events that caused the final sale of a property. In other words, it’s the process to determine who gets the commission upon a successful sale. It’s been my experience that procuring cause is a term that few buyers and sellers ever heard of let alone understand. None the less, the procuring cause is extremely important because essentially, it determines who is responsible for brokering the deal. If the procuring cause is in question, then a agent could claim a commission from either the seller, buyer or in some cases, both. All in all, not understanding procuring cause can not only put the deal at risk but, it could end up costing everyone more than they had planned on.
Join Tony Williamson and The Mighty Companions for The Best Hour!
Today we will be discussing Lesson 153 from:
A Course In Miracles
Call in and share your questions and comments with your host of The Best Hour, Tony Williamson. Tony covers a new lesson from the Course each day.
Tony and The Mighty Companions explore the deeper meaning behind the scripture known world wide as A Course in Miracles.
New York Times best-selling author Pam Grout joins me to discuss her new book E-Squared. She will share how to PROVE that the Universe will give you what you ask for and that the Universal Laws WORK!
Authors on the Air and host Pam Stack welcome international best seller and multiple award-winning romance author Carly Phillips.
Carly is a lapsed lawyer who says she "didn't enjoy herself". She's written over 45 books and "Dare to Love" is Carly's first self published book. "I made the decision to self-publish my next series for one primary reason: YOU, my readers. The success of self-publishing has obviously made a huge impact on the industry, and many of my readers have reached out to me personally, encouraging me to make some changes". Our interview was punctuated by laughter and some serious talk about the difficulties of becoming a published author. Carly shared advice to those aspiring writers and said that her thoughts throughout the years have changed. She recommends that you sit down and just write. Push through the blanks, and when you're done, hire an editor, proofer, and book jacket designer. Don't skimp. It's a competitive market and you want your product to be the best it can be. Of course 4 lucky callers received signed copies of "Dare to Love".
This is a copyrighted podcast owned by the Authors on the Air G
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (297 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (14 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- DerekLambert (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (3 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (3 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)