SORT BY Relevancy
Hour 1--Christopher interviews Melinda Joy Miller, author of "Shamanic Gardening," a book that ties together diverse topics such as self-reliance, permaculture, feng shui, and herbalism.
Hour 2--Christopher and Urban Nature Girl travel to interview Kris Kaul in her garden which was part of the Pacific Outdoor Living garden tour.
Hour 3--Christopher interviews Dr. James Adams, author of "Healing with Medicinal Plants of the West," co-authored with healing woman Cecilia Garcia.
Christopher Nyerges website
For more great shows, visit Preparedness Radio Network™.
Here's a blast from the past on Preparedness Radio Network™ with Christopher Nyerges.
From Dirttime 2012, Christopher talks with Al Cornell and Michael Campbell about all the ways they taught how to make fire at Dirttime: bow and drill, hand drill, arctic fire strap, flint and steel, etc.
Visit Christopher's site
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- John Baptist (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- BearWhitewolf32 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- canadianglen (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)