SORT BY Relevancy
Hour 1--Christopher interviews Melinda Joy Miller, author of "Shamanic Gardening," a book that ties together diverse topics such as self-reliance, permaculture, feng shui, and herbalism.
Hour 2--Christopher and Urban Nature Girl travel to interview Kris Kaul in her garden which was part of the Pacific Outdoor Living garden tour.
Hour 3--Christopher interviews Dr. James Adams, author of "Healing with Medicinal Plants of the West," co-authored with healing woman Cecilia Garcia.
Christopher Nyerges website
For more great shows, visit Preparedness Radio Network™.
Here's a blast from the past on Preparedness Radio Network™ with Christopher Nyerges.
From Dirttime 2012, Christopher talks with Al Cornell and Michael Campbell about all the ways they taught how to make fire at Dirttime: bow and drill, hand drill, arctic fire strap, flint and steel, etc.
Visit Christopher's site
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- US Media (1 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Evan Russell Real Estate Coach (1 chatters)
- Healing Circles (1 chatters)
- AJAM (1 chatters)