SORT BY Relevancy
Hour 1--Christopher interviews Melinda Joy Miller, author of "Shamanic Gardening," a book that ties together diverse topics such as self-reliance, permaculture, feng shui, and herbalism.
Hour 2--Christopher and Urban Nature Girl travel to interview Kris Kaul in her garden which was part of the Pacific Outdoor Living garden tour.
Hour 3--Christopher interviews Dr. James Adams, author of "Healing with Medicinal Plants of the West," co-authored with healing woman C
Here's a blast from the past on Preparedness Radio Network™ with Christopher Nyerges.
From Dirttime 2012, Christopher talks with Al Cornell and Michael Campbell about all the ways they taught how to make fire at Dirttime: bow and drill, hand drill, arctic fire strap, flint and steel, etc.
Visit Christopher's site
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- JulieGeigle (3 chatters)
- Out of the Box Business Forum (3 chatters)
- pkbemmes (3 chatters)
- The Huddle (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- EmpoweredConsciousness (1 chatters)
- 18th Dynasty Generation (1 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)