SORT BY Relevancy
Let's Be Frank returns with an open forum on anything you want to talk about in the world of black entertainment. Your thoughts on the movie Addicted? Too serious of an issue to discuss? Your thoughts on the new movie Dear White Folks? What about the new sitcom Blackish? Its all game... on the next ;Let's Be Frank Show
Coming up… Attorney Frank Carson on the Back Story
During her campaign for re-election DA Birgit Fladager said, “Frank Carson defended Mayor Sabatino.”
Frank Carson was not elected, but Fladagers office failed to convict Mayor Sabatino, despite an out-of-town judge and almost $1 million in resources from the taxpayers. Frank Carson had an advantage he dealt with the truth.
Sheriff Adam Christianson led an eight year investigation of AJ bail bonds followed by a five-month trial in which AJ Pontillo was exonerated and DA Dave Harris was exposed for his utter incompetence. One juror said, “The DA thought we were stupid.” Frank Carson had an advantage he dealt with the truth.
Frank Carson defended whistleblower Frank Drummond, who was accused of sexual abuse. The jury voted 11 to 1 for acquittal. The jury foreman was disappointed that they could not deliver a unanimous vote. Frank Carson had an advantage he dealt with the truth.
When DA Beth De Jung announced that the DA would not retry case, she engaged in further character assassination to explain why she lost.
These DA’s lost their “victories” because they did not seek justice.
More with Frank Carson at 11:30
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (22 chatters)
- Success Freaks (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (2 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (2 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- New Twist Radio (1 chatters)
- Best People We Know (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (0 chatters)