SORT BY Relevancy
Ted Hicks and Lee Vowell discuss Hot Stove baseball and beer. What could be better?
Also, Lee replays part of an interview with new Toronto Blue Jay Devon Travis he and Derek Marques did on CANUSA Sports Desk.
Also also, we talk with the amazing Murph (www.twitter.com/tmurph207) about all the offseason moves so far.
Tune in live at 10:30 am.
The show where Ted Hicks and Lee Vowell discuss, unsurpisingly, baseball, beer and food. But mostly baseball. This is the greatest show ever created.
Tonight we will guest Matt Nadel of Baseball with Matt to discuss the World Series, free agency, his new book "Amazing Aaron to Zero Zippers" and his excellent blog.
Forget about liquor before beer. Learn the new motto: beer before beer, you’re in the clear. Our Fall “Wet Your Whistle” series continues with a topic that we have yet to address, beer. Kristen Demergian will be joining us this Wednesday, November 5th at noon. She is the NY Ambassador at Allagash Brewing Company, a brand dedicated to producing Belgian style beer. In an effort to fill a void in the US beer market in 1995 founder, Rob Tod, started the company as a one man operation, which has grown into one of the industry’s most respected brands. This may have something to do with the fact that all of Allagash’s bottled beers are ‘bottled conditioned’, meaning that sugar and yeast are added to all of their beers prior to being bottled in order to achieve natural carbonation. The result is a softer, more complex beer whose flavors develop over time.
If you thought that beer and spirits did not have much in common, think again. If you want to know more (trust us, there is a lot more to learn!) tune in this Wednesday at noon.
(190) Forgotten Music of 78 rpms with Beer Radio
Today at 2:00 I was the guest on Beer Show with hosts Mr. Christopher Rubalcaba and Eli Ochoa. We talked about the old 78 records , and just share stories and the muisc of the 1940's . SO now it is my turn to have the Hosts of the "Beer Show " Mr. Christopher Rubalcaba and Eli Ochoa. Wh are going to play some old records and just enjoy the music and swap stories
"Playing Forgotten Music on 78 RPM Records"
I am proud to share that I am going to be a podcast guest on an upcoming program.
The interview will be live on January 25, 2015 at 1:00 PM https://www.facebook.com/beershowpodcast
Vinyl Junkies 1940’s
Curt Hahn joins the show to talk about his newly acquired record collection featuring the likes of Jimmy and Tommy Dorsey, Benny Goodman, Count Basie and Harry James (circa 1940s). AND Glenn Miller, details to follow
I will be a guest of the podcast Beer Show with hosts Mr. Christopher Rubalcaba and Eli Ochoa.
Chris invited me to join his show and talk about playing the old Music of the 1940’s on 78 RPM records. Plus he asked for Glenn Miller, so after a road trip to Hollywood and to be an accommodating host, we will play some Glenn Miller, (maybe others) and just enjoy the history and share some podcasting stories.
This show will be live and totally unscripted.
For details on Chris’s upcoming podcast show visit, http://beershowpodcast.tumblr.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (24 chatters)
- High Stakes Radio (13 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (10 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- Perry Steele (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (3 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- ProphetCain (2 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (2 chatters)
- THE STU (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- cookie talk (1 chatters)
- listen22 (0 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)