SORT BY Relevancy
Good news, on today's show I will be interviewing the wonderful USA Expert Pageant Coach Michelle Field, titled:
"How to Be an Outstanding Beauty Queen and Stand out Amongst a Stage Full of Contestants".
This show is for you if:
- You are a Beauty Queen that sometimes struggles to stand out amongst other contestants
- You are ambitious to move to the next level of success in the pageant world but you wonder how it will happen
- You are keen to discover the benefits of pageant coaching and pageant training!
- You dream of being the BEST beauty queen and want to know tips and strategies on how you can make this happen.
- You have a live competition coming up and you wish to know how to shine on stage
Hope you enjoy the show :-)
Are you keen to become a British Beauty Queen? Why not enter the UK's Dazzling Beauty Competition:
http://www.uksdazzlingbeauty.com or email us today for a info pack and an application form email@example.com
Visit Michelle Field's website here:
Visit Queen Chioma's website here:
"Politics Beauty Update" is a weekly broadcast for licensed Cosmetologist, Barbers, Estheticians and Nail Technicians and airs every Monday from 10am est - 11am est. Politics Beauty and the Politics Beauty Network utilizes "Politics Beauty Update" and various social media platforms as a resource for informing the licensed beauty professional of legislation that affects the beauty industry.
Who is Politics Beauty?
Politics Beauty is the licensed beauty professionals' "Voice in Legislation" and the resource for connecting the beauty industry to the legislative process that affects licensure, rules and regulations. Politics Beauty is an umbrella organization that creates and supports advocacy organizations in each state. Politics Beauty's mission is to establish relationships with Licensed Beauty Professionals state-to-state and create alliances on a state and national level reform the industry and strengthen the license.
- Have you always dreamed of being a International/National Beauty Queen but feel rather stuck with how to go about making this happen?
- Are you tired of making excluses for why you haven't made it big as a Beauty Queen or as a Model?
- Do you feel that sometimes the modelling, media and pageant industry just don't take you as seriously as other girls/women out there?
If you have answered yes to one of these questions then this is for you! My name is Queen Chioma Nworgu MA, BA (hons) I am a Former Multiple-Award winning Beauty Queen and the Director of UK's Dazzling Beauty. I have achieved over 150 TV appearances on TV shows which includes ITV Dinner Date, MTV 'Is She MTV', Lizzy Show Ben TV, Sporah Show Ben TV to name a few! I have featured in radio shows which include Hephizbah Radio Show, BBC London Radio and Bryon Van Felt's Podcast USA Show to name a few! I have featured in magazines such as Natural Sparkle Magazine, It's You International Magazine as 'Model of the Season' and OK Magazine to name few! I have helped hundreds if not thousands of girls to achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations.
In today's episode you will learn
- How to really start doing what it takes to stand out a Beauty Queen and as a Model
- How to go from amature to professional in the pageant or modelling industry
and so much more!
Attend our VIP Modelling and Pageant Training day coming up 7th of June 2014, click here for details:
Join us this Sunday for another inspiring episode of Beauty Talk with our guest Celebrity Makeup Artist, Sam Fine. We will catch up with Sam to find out what's new with him and to chat about his work with Queen Latifah on the QL Show. Follow the conversation on Twitter or Tweetchat.com by using the hashtag #beautylounge. Have questions or comments??? Give us a call at 914.803.4399.
What is hypnosis? Do affirmations really work? How do my repetitive actions hurt my business, and more importantly, how can I reprogram those negative thoughts into positive and productive actions? On this session of Apriori Beauty Radio, Manager Jami Taguchi, who is also a Clinical Hypnotherapist with her Master’s in Spiritual Psychology, delves into these commonly asked questions and explores the significance of the subconscious mind and therapeutic hypnosis. Tune in to learn how you can achieve great success with positive affirmations, and hear how Jami has integrated her background in holistic health with Apriori Beauty’s Internal + External approach to making life beautiful.
On this episode of Discover Janesville with Yuri Rashkin:
Conversation with Lars Prip who traveled to take part in the climate march in New York City. Lars shared why the march was important and how it changed his life.
Boy scout leader Megan Bauer and Boy scouts Daniel Green and Spencer Bauer came to share with the listeners the excitement of being a boy scout, all the activities available, and to talk about the upcoming fundraiser that will be conducted by Boy scouts in our area.
Catherine Smith was chosen as Miss Southern Wisconsin Outstanding Teen and she is proud of the opportunity to bring her message of service and standing up to bullies, to the community. Check out Katherine’s conversation to learn about the life of a beauty queen and find out who she wants to be when she grows up.
Stephanie Arneson is a massage therapist, owner of Health in Hand and also an instructor. Stephanie shared with the listeners the value of massage, and also gave some suggestions on finding a good massage therapist for your needs.
This show was brought to you by:
Basics Cooperative and their Super Tuesday sale
The “A” Team, LLC – Your Facebook marketing specialists
My Office-JVL – Small Business Incubator
United Arts Alliance – Support the Arts in Rock County and join the UAA
“Raising Abel, the Life of Faith” by Ronald Ragotzy, MD
Be in the know. Discover Janesville.
Valente Frazier will be back on Beauty Talk on Sunday, Sept. 14th to inspire us with great conversation about his career in Makeup. How has Valente maintained a successful career in makeup all these years? What makes Valente successful and why does his celebrity clients continue to call??? Find out the answers to these questions and more on Beauty Talk with Illusions. For questions and comments, call 914.803.4399. Also, follow our Twitter conversation during our interview with Valente by using the hashtag #Beautylounge on www.twitter.com or www.Tweetchat.com
Will be speaking to Brazilia Davi Moda who is the Editor in Chief/ CEO And Owner of BBW Beauties Magazine.
Brazilia is a Plus Size Model & Motivational Speaker. Brazilia is also the host of A Spoonful Of Curves where healthy recipes are shared and tips, maintaining a healthy lifestyle for overall health. Brazilia is so well rounded and I am excited to have her on this episode Beauty, Beauty & More Beauty
Platinum Director Susan Shaheen joined Apriori Beauty back in February of 2011 and came to us with over 30 years of experience in direct sales. A continuous top retailer and business builder, Susan has played an instrumental part in not only introducing Apriori Beauty to numerous Consultants, but helping them start and expand their own businesses. In addition, this past year, Susan Shaheen has taken on the role of Apriori Beauty Trainer and Mentor by visiting various locations in the U.S. where she has assisted local Consultants in hosting Beauty Bars and has led Consultant Trainings. Join us as Susan discusses the 3 main components of her Apriori Beauty business: Retailing, Sponsoring, and Business Building.
WELCOME TO BEAUTY & BEATS WHERE WE BRING YOU THE LATEST IN BEAUTY NEWS, TIPS, TRICKS AND TRENDS ALONG WITH ARTIST DEVELOPMENT TIPS FOR INDIE ARTISTS, HOT GUESTS, AND HOT ENTERTAINMENT TOPICS!
TONIGHT FIND OUT WHAT'S NEW IN BEAUTY FOR YOU?!
OUR MINI TOPIC FOR TODAY IS "REALITY TV" IS THIS A CAREER SAVIOR OR CAREER SUICIDE?
SPECIAL GUEST: FORMER RIGHT HAND TO FLOYD "MONEY" MAYWEATHER, TASHA ROBINSON-WHITE, COMING THROUGH TO TALK ABOUT HER NEW BOOK "RIGHT HAND TO THE CHAMP"
IT ALL GOES DOWN TONIGHT ON BEAUTY & BEATS
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (133 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (72 chatters)
- Straitway (61 chatters)
- Yada (45 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- HDIC the Head DiVA In Charge (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (0 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (0 chatters)