SORT BY Relevancy
In this must-hear show, Paula dishes the dirt with famed cosmetic chemist Ni’Kita Wilson. Ms. Wilson has formulated over 2,000 products, and she’s well versed in what works, what doesn’t, and what is absolutely necessary to get the best cosmetic products. Ni’Kita and Paula reveal what to look for on an ingredient label to ensure you’re getting an effective product, and both answer beauty questions from the Paula’s Choice Facebook page.
For more beauty tips, visit the Expert Advice Section of PaulasChoice.com.
We finally got her....Eugenia Weston is coming to Beauty Talk and we couln't be more excited!!! On Sunday, December 8th at 9pm EST/6 pm PST Eugenia will join us tp chat about her career as a Makeup Artist and her line of cosmetics, Senna Cosmetics. To join the conversation with questions and comments, call us at 914.803.4399.
Join us this Sunday for another inspiring episode of Beauty Talk with our guest Celebrity Makeup Artist, Sam Fine. We will catch up with Sam to find out what's new with him and to chat about his work with Queen Latifah on the QL Show. Follow the conversation on Twitter or Tweetchat.com by using the hashtag #beautylounge. Have questions or comments??? Give us a call at 914.803.4399.
Valente Frazier will be back on Beauty Talk on Sunday, Sept. 14th to inspire us with great conversation about his career in Makeup. How has Valente maintained a successful career in makeup all these years? What makes Valente successful and why does his celebrity clients continue to call??? Find out the answers to these questions and more on Beauty Talk with Illusions. For questions and comments, call 914.803.4399. Also, follow our Twitter conversation during our interview with Valente by using the hashtag #Beautylounge on www.twitter.com or www.Tweetchat.com
Join us this Sunday at 9pm ET/6pm PT for another edition of Beauty Talk. This Sunday we have Celebrity Nail Artist Tracey Sutter with us. Tracey will talk about her career as a Nail tech and share what it's like to create looks for Adrienne Bailon, the host of the new Oxygen reality show about nails, Nail'd It! Join us for the fun cnversation, beauty news and more!!!. Want to join the conversation, call us at 914.803.4399 with your questions and comments.
"Politics Beauty Update" is a weekly broadcast for licensed Cosmetologist, Barbers, Estheticians and Nail Technicians and airs every Monday from 10am est - 11am est. Politics Beauty and the Politics Beauty Network utilizes "Politics Beauty Update" and various social media platforms as a resource for informing the licensed beauty professional of legislation that affects the beauty industry.
Who is Politics Beauty?
Politics Beauty is the licensed beauty professionals' "Voice in Legislation" and the resource for connecting the beauty industry to the legislative process that affects licensure, rules and regulations. Politics Beauty is an umbrella organization that creates and supports advocacy organizations in each state. Politics Beauty's mission is to establish relationships with Licensed Beauty Professionals state-to-state and create alliances on a state and national level reform the industry and strengthen the license.
WELCOME TO BEAUTY & BEATS WHERE WE BRING YOU THE LATEST IN BEAUTY NEWS, TIPS, TRICKS AND TRENDS ALONG WITH ARTIST DEVELOPMENT TIPS FOR INDIE ARTISTS, HOT GUESTS, AND HOT ENTERTAINMENT TOPICS!
TONIGHT FIND OUT WHAT'S NEW IN BEAUTY FOR YOU?!
OUR MINI TOPIC FOR TODAY IS "REALITY TV" IS THIS A CAREER SAVIOR OR CAREER SUICIDE?
SPECIAL GUEST: FORMER RIGHT HAND TO FLOYD "MONEY" MAYWEATHER, TASHA ROBINSON-WHITE, COMING THROUGH TO TALK ABOUT HER NEW BOOK "RIGHT HAND TO THE CHAMP"
IT ALL GOES DOWN TONIGHT ON BEAUTY & BEATS
What is hypnosis? Do affirmations really work? How do my repetitive actions hurt my business, and more importantly, how can I reprogram those negative thoughts into positive and productive actions? On this session of Apriori Beauty Radio, Manager Jami Taguchi, who is also a Clinical Hypnotherapist with her Master’s in Spiritual Psychology, delves into these commonly asked questions and explores the significance of the subconscious mind and therapeutic hypnosis. Tune in to learn how you can achieve great success with positive affirmations, and hear how Jami has integrated her background in holistic health with Apriori Beauty’s Internal + External approach to making life beautiful.
On Sunday October 19th, we will speak with LaToya Parker, competitior on 'Nail'd It'. LaToya, a Hairstyllist and Nail Artist will join us to talk about her experience on the new Oxygen show focused on Nail Art. We invite you to join us for more inspiration at 9pm EST/6pm PST. To join the conversation with your comments or questions, please give us a call at 914.803.4399.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (108 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- 63489 (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (7 chatters)
- Angel Amy (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Elegeant (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- 64667 (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)