SORT BY Relevancy
Join Scott Cluthe on FACEBOOK HERE
Join the Positively Incorrect NEWSLETTER HERE
Live tonight @ 8 EST Scott Cluthe with Daryl & Tracy Strawberry as they discuss their book, The Imperfect Marriage.
A marriage guidebook for the not-so-perfect marriage—filled with extremely candid, practical, and biblically based principles—proven to make any relationship successful.
Darryl and Tracy Strawberry admit they have “made every possible mistake you can make in marriage.” Together, this devoted couple has suffered through—and survived—adultery, addiction, financial destruction, and many other all-too-familiar struggles.
A no-holds-barred account of their personal journey, The Imperfect Marriage provides a step-by-step program that will help you and your partner understand the key issues that could be causing damage in your relationship and recognize turning points on the journey toward marriage restoration. Darryl and Tracy Strawberry know firsthand what it takes to make it through the battle and how to come out victorious. Beginning with putting God at the center, their words will inspire you to transform your marriage into an enduring and vital relationship.
The Strawberrys keep it real and preach it real. They deal with real people, real problems, and offer solutions for the present. Through candid anecdotes, a great deal of self-awareness, and a true sense of honesty, Darryl and Tracy offer the vision, encouragement, and practical advice that every healthy marriage needs in order to thrive.
Many times, we are aligned with our own will and end up fighting Gods will by our choices.God is calling you but are you attentive? You're calling on him to speak to your life but when He calls you back, you're not recognizing his voice! God wants your attention NOW!
Research on the pro-aging role daily exposure to air pollution plays has never been more clear: We’re living in an age of skin assault that wreaks havoc with our appearance—but there are steps you can take to stop it that don’t involve living in the middle of nowhere. Find out how you can use well-formulated skin-care products (and the Clarisonic) to win the battle air pollution is waging on your complexion.
For more beauty tips, visit the Expert Advice Section of PaulasChoice.com.
Wednesday, October 1, 3 pm ET The Halli Casser-Jayne Show takes an in-depth look at the careers of three women who changed the trajectory of television news: Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric and Christiane Amanpour the subject of journalist Sheila Weller’s fascinating new book THE NEWS SORORITY, DIANE SAWYER, KATIE COURIC, CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR – AND THE (ONGOING, IMPERFECT, COMPLICATED) TRIUMPH OF WOMEN IN TV NEWS, Weller, the guest for the hour.
Journalist Sheila Weller forged her career with her scintillating true life tales drawn directly from the news. She is the author of seven books - three of which are New York Times bestsellers - including GIRLS LIKE US: CAROLE KING, JONI MITCHELL, CARLY SIMON – AND THE JOURNEY OF A GENERATION, the book that made headlines presenting an insightful and detailed portrayal of music's three most trailblazing and beloved singer-songwriters borne in the stultifying 1950s, coming of age in the turbulent Sixties -- three women who brilliantly rode the second-wave of feminism.
Weller has covered domestic abuse, upscale marriages, wife killing, and secret rapes in storybook communities, as well as her own family's halcyon life and the tragic demise of the premiere Hollywood nightclub they owned in her acclaimed memoir DANCING AT CIRO’S. A Contributing Editor at Glamour, a writer for Vanity Fair, the New York Times Book Review Weller she is respected among her peers for her comprehensive, evocative investigative writing about all aspects of women's lives and issues.
Her latest book THE NEWS SORORITY, DIANE SAWYER, KATIE COURIC, CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR – AND THE ONGOING, IMPERFECT, COMPLICATED TRIUMPH OF WOMEN IN TV NEWS does not disappoint.
Journalist Sheila Weller on The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Talk Radio for Fine Minds, Wednesday, October 1, 3 pm ET online @ http://bit.ly/hcjblog.
Today I am very excited to be joined by Roxanne from Earthship Seattle Check out their website at www.EarthshipSeattle.org. Hope you can join in!
"Roxanne Fonder Reeve is a sparkly urban bohemian whose passions are communicating, cooking and creating community. Building a studio out of trash and at a cost of zero is the latest and largest project in her quest for Love, Truth, and Beauty. She lives with two of her three splendidly weird children in South Seattle."
The vision of the current project can be found on the facebook description, which reads
One hundred twenty square feet of urban construction, sustainably, beautifully built from trash. Follow the project from design to completion.
In the heart of Seattle, the neighborhood of Columbia City has an amazing project happening in the fall of 2014. On a private lot, we're building a small shed out of Seattle's trash.
We envision a community resource, showing school children what can be created with things that would otherwise be thrown away.
It all started at a meetup of Earthship enthusiasts in July. Jamie said, "we need a place to build a proof of concept project in the city." Roxanne said, "I have a house in the city! Let's do it." And so it began...
If you'd like some background on Radically Sustainable Building techniques, we recommend you watch Garbage Warrior, an engaging documentary on the passion of Mike Reynolds, for creating a completely different paradigm for human living.
Questions or comments for me? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Peace out, Andrea
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon as she shares mutliple healthy ways to age naturally and beautifully. In this broadcast we will discuss...
*Seven Foods for Aging Gracefully
* Acupuncture for Ageless Skin
*Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
* Why Vitamin D Supplementation is Key to healthy aging
* Why laughter is one of the best natural medicines for healthy aging
Call into the studio with your questions and/or comments: 347-945-9433. Share your healthy aging routine with us. Let us know what you do to look and feel healthy. We'd love to hear from you!
September 25, 2014
Messages with Adrianna @ 7 pm EST
Please join Adrianna on September 25th at 7 pm EST. Adrianna will be discussing “Embracing the Imperfection Perfection of Being Human”. We are all here on this planet in this lifetime to explore the divinity of being human, that includes giving yourself permission to be imperfect. Adrianna will be taking callers during the second half of the show for mini-readings. We hope that you can join us!
Please view our Disclaimer for our radio programming.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (454 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (75 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- in5d (41 chatters)
- Channel Panel (39 chatters)
- John Baptist (38 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (21 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (7 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- KCIII (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (0 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)