SORT BY Relevancy
Join Scott Cluthe on FACEBOOK HERE
Join the Positively Incorrect NEWSLETTER HERE
Live tonight @ 8 EST Scott Cluthe with Daryl & Tracy Strawberry as they discuss their book, The Imperfect Marriage.
A marriage guidebook for the not-so-perfect marriage—filled with extremely candid, practical, and biblically based principles—proven to make any relationship successful.
Darryl and Tracy Strawberry admit they have “made every possible mistake you can make in marriage.” Together, this devoted couple has suffered through—and survived—adultery, addiction, financial destruction, and many other all-too-familiar struggles.
A no-holds-barred account of their personal journey, The Imperfect Marriage provides a step-by-step program that will help you and your partner understand the key issues that could be causing damage in your relationship and recognize turning points on the journey toward marriage restoration. Darryl and Tracy Strawberry know firsthand what it takes to make it through the battle and how to come out victorious. Beginning with putting God at the center, their words will inspire you to transform your marriage into an enduring and vital relationship.
The Strawberrys keep it real and preach it real. They deal with real people, real problems, and offer solutions for the present. Through candid anecdotes, a great deal of self-awareness, and a true sense of honesty, Darryl and Tracy offer the vision, encouragement, and practical advice that every healthy marriage needs in order to thrive.
The elagance and joy of an organized project is priceless. Thalia has acquired the gift, and the practical knowledge of how to get beautifully organized. Life does not have to be difficult, as a matter of fact, life should be joyfu;; and fun. How much easier can you make your life by following a few simple techniques. So if you are ready to do a small mind switch and go from disorganized to Beautifully Organized, Thalia has a treat for you
Dayle Kern has been living with type 1 diabetes since 2001. She is a medical writer, public relations manager and "professional eyeball geek" with the American Academy of Ophthalmology in San Francisco. Prior to working with the Academy, she worked for the United Nations Foundation and the American Diabetes Association. She holds a Masters in sustainable development and often writes about her own experience as someone living with type 1 diabetes at imperfectpancreas.com. Dayle enjoys culinary adventures, but hates cilantro and loves dogs, but owns cats.
Do you not like yourself? What you look like, Your body shape? You have been told many times that no one is perfect. But you are perfect like the egg that is layed by the bird is most times imperfect it is still beautiful. All of nature is imperfect. This is what makes it so incredibly beautiful.
Join Sonia Nadina Haynes as she speaks on perfection and how we are each beautiful in our uniqueness. Mini Readings are also offered.
Sonia Nadina is an emotional Healing Therapist. She sees into your past and sees what has brought you to this moment. She sees into your present moment and sees what you need to resolve to take you into the future you want. She sees your potential and shares it with you. Book a session with Sonia and change your life.
Sonia's website is www.soniahaynes.com
Phone number 1-718-786-1301
in Rock Music
Tonight, Pop Artist Jamie Roxx talks with Xander Demos Hard Rock & Metal Guitar Virtuoso
Jamie welcomes back back Xander Demos, who is one of today’s premier shred metal guitarists. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, he currently fronts his own band, XDB and performs with national tribute act, James Rivera’s Sabbath Judas Sabbath, as well as playing in Rivera’s solo band. Xander performs in excess of 100 times a year, and he is active in recording collaborations with artists all over the world.
Xander's style ranges from the beautifully melodic to the jaw-droppingly insane.
Both are PR Managed by:
Michael Stover/MTS Management Group
On It's Story Time: Alphabet Wildlife A to Z by Nata Romeo, read by Bella Romeo & My Secret Language by Sari Barel and read by Agy Wilson & Book Picks.
Alphabet Wildlife A to Z is a beautifully hand-illustrated book where children learn of many different animals that begin with the letters in the alphabet. This book introduces young readers to a variety of animals, many of which are unknown to people. AND Read by Nata Romeo's daughter, Bella!
Buy at: www.amazon.com/Alphabet-Wildlife-A-Nata-Romeo/dp/1496172175
Nata Romeo's site: www.nataromeo.com
My Secret Language is a funny children's book is about Truthy Ruthy, a cute and charming girl who doesn't want to stop crying over little things, until one day she reveals to her parents a huge secret:crying is a child's secret language.My Secret Language: Children's book for 'how to deal with a crying child.
Buy at: www.amazon.com/Childrens-Book-Language-picture-Beginner-ebook/dp/B00KAEURE0/
Sari Barel's site: truthyruthy.weebly.com/
PLUS Book Picks with Agy Wilson: Mish the Mushroom Man by Cheryl Johnson. www.agywilson.com
JD Holiday and show site: jdholiday.blogspot.com
It’s not always easy to identify youth on the streets through typical counts of unsheltered people experiencing homelessness. Homeless youth are less likely to spend time in the same places as homeless people who are in an older age range. They are often less willing to disclose that they’re experiencing homelessness or may not even identify as homeless. They also may work harder to try to blend in with peers who aren’t homeless. For the first time in 2013, the Department of Housing and Urban Development called for communities to conduct a youth-inclusive count that would include unaccompanied homeless youth, up to 24-years-old. That year in January, 46,924 unaccompanied homeless children and youth were counted. Given the difficulty of counting homeless youth, that estimate is likely an undercount. The Alliance estimates that during a year there are approximately 550,000 unaccompanied, single youth and young adults up to age 24 who experience a homelessness episode of longer than one week. Approximately 380,000 of those youth are under the age of 18. While these are rough estimate made using imperfect information, it is a good starting point from which communities and the federal government can begin to scale resources and interventions. We have a change in time for our show only for this Friday night Aug 22nd to 9:30pm CT so I could have my special guest speaker, the beautiful young lady who is lately being called "Miss Tennessee Teen USA ~ Alexis Mihalinec who will be addressing the topic of homelessness with me. Join us as we discuss the staggering statistics of our young ones that roam the streets. Tune in at www.blogtalkradio.com/ritahodges and/or call live only to 646-929-0421. My audience is what makes my show. See you there!!! Ciao bella...
When artists Beth Whitney and Bradford Loomis began writing together, they had no idea their casual co-writing experiment would blossom into the much anticipated album THE BANNER DAYS. That first night they wrote "My Beloved" in two hours. After a few more writing sessions, it waws clear to both that these songs merited a bold decision. From the first time they played together, along with Beth's husband/collaborator, Aaron Fishburn, the chemistry has been powerful. The combination of Beth's delicate, pure and melodious voice and Brandfords soulful, growling tone make for a beautifully heart wrenching harmonious blend. http://www.thebannerdays.com http://www.facebook.com/bannerdays
This show is sponsored in part by http://audibletrial.com/northwestprime1st book is Free! Click & see if audible books are right for you, 30 Day FREE trial
in Indie Music
Bradford Loomis and Beth Whitney bring their music to ArtSees Diner. Host Mary E., will explore their music, and more. When artists Beth Whitney and Bradford Loomis began writing together, they had no idea their casual co-writing experiment would blossom into the much anticipated album The Banner Days (releasing August 23rd on MTS Records). That first night, they wrote “My Beloved” in two hours. And after a few more writing sessions, it was clear to both, that these songs merited a bold decision. From the first time they played together, along with Beth’s husband/collaborator, Aaron Fishburn, the chemistry has been powerful. The combination of Beth’s delicate, pure, and melodious voice and Bradford’s soulful, growling tone makes for a beautifully heart wrenching harmonious blend.Their dramatic crescendos, minimalist intensity, through intricate harmonies have elicited comparisons to The Civil Wars, the Swell Season, and Robert Plant and Alison With equal parts sweetly anthemic, pop tinged folk, provided by Beth, and Bradford’s gritty, passionate Americana Roots sound, The Banner Days is an intrepid step for both.
How far will a parent go to protect their child? What moral problems lie beneath such decisions? Andre Dubus' beautifully crafted short story "A Father's Story" will make you think about life in the most profound way! Join Lori and Alice as they discuss prayer, ritual, faith, parenthood, morality, money and God's love for us, while trying to detangle the complex spiritual questions raised by this tale. A must-listen for any parent!
For those who were paying attention (ahem!), you might have seen that Kim Waters was scheduled for 8/19. As it turned out, Kim wrote to apologize - because he discovered that his plane to Washington, D.C. was going to be IN THE AIR at the time of our interview. Or close to it. Sooooo, yours truly figured that the only solution was to create a special show just for Kim. Hence, our two hour "Hybrid Jazz" on Wednesday!
Gracious, there's a LOT going on with Kim since we last spoke. And he'll fill you in on ALL of it. A beautiful wife, a new life, a 25 year anniversary in the music business, a CD dropping next month - and a terrific event planned at one of our popular venues in the region. I TOLD you!
Kim's used to this excitement, though. Of course he is - this is the consummate saxophonist who has had four # 1 albums, more than a dozen # 1 singles, and plays to packed and appreciative houses wherever he goes. He was raised in Maryland - and is considered a beloved "Hometown Hero" in this state. Although he lives in Texas now, he finds time to return to his roots whenever possible.
Get ready for the energy that you'll hear when Kim visits - you've been given a lot of reasons as to why - but let's get specific about this upcoming musical project. Called "Silver Soul", it's Kim at his best - and he has fantastic help to deliver the message. The golden throated magic of Eric Roberson, the beautifully youthful exhuberance of Zendaya, and the romantic partnership of Kim's lovely wife, Dana Pope - it's all wrapped up with a velvet bow - and given an extra touch by one of Kim's exquisite daughters as musical accompaniment. NOW you know why this visit from our friend is important. Because it's all about FAMILY :)
The fun at one - Kim joins us at two p.m. on 8/20!
Permaculture is a practical way to apply ecological design principles to food, housing, and energy systems, making growing fruits, vegetables and livestock easier, more productive and more sustainable. The Permaculture Handbook is a step-by-step, beautifully illustrated guide to practical, small-scale permaculture rounded out by extensive case studies of three successful farmsteads and market gardens. Peter Bane is a permaculture teacher and site designer who has published and edited Permaculture Activist magazine for over 20 years. He helped create Earthaven Ecovillage in North Carolina, and is now pioneering suburban farming in Bloomington, Indiana. Tune in to this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, as host, June Stoyer is joined by special guest, Peter Bane to discuss the benefits of incorporating permaculture techniques into your garden. Stay tuned!
Today's show is brought to you by Eden Foods the most trusted name in certified organic clean food! Shop online at EdenFoods.com and enter the coupon code “ORGVIEW” when prompted during checkout to receive 20% OFF any regularly priced items (excluding cases). For other promotional offers, please visit TheOrganicView.com’s website.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (147 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (60 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (27 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- RCRadio (24 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- DDP Radio (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- David and Wes (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (0 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)