SORT BY Relevancy
Speak of disheveled, the BarnCat hits another year off. 41 = 4 + 1 = 5 = the 5th year I've Done this. Tonight I put Myself in the hot seat, Ask me Anything. 323-443-7201.
That "recent" one was a botch, this is the real deal. Once again it's on, I'm in the hot seat and you all can now host and interview Me! My way of giving back to the listeners, changing things up a bit and getting somewhat of a "night off", lol. Ask me what 42 feels like so far. It's dead in cat years so I must be immortal. 323-443-7201, save the number to your contacts list. You DO know SoMeOnE in the biz.
PoLiTiCs getting ya DoWn? Wanna have a Little wrong Fun with it? Still got your Voter Pamphlet out for this? WtF?! Write us In! BarnCat announces His bid for the Presidency of These United States of America! Wanna Rant with us on the Political tip? Well, you're 3rd... 4th.. maybe 5th Party Candidate's like All down with That! Let's let America know what Those of us on the Ground Floor really think. Stop letting the Media Characterize us. Join the Cats Pride and Roar with us but awhile.
Been at this 5 years now, haven't I got the hint? According to the average Radio Broadcasting Jobvertisement, I'm now qualified! But am I Even Going that direction anymore? Where AM I going? Where am I NOw? Who Are all you people? HoLy CaTs!
Finally, after a Devastating loss to the studio family, new wheels are under us once again. A Metallic Evergreen Majesty joins the cast and crew. Wanna go for a ride?
"Okay, enough about Other stuff, Let's talk about ME!" BarnCat's in the hot seat for this one, folks. You've heard him discuss various topics and interview other people but he's never had the tables turned before. Sherry Mulholland, of the Bellingham Observers of the Odd and Obscure, gets first crack at interrogation and then we open up the phone lines for the rest of you to jump in and grill him, lol. Pin the Tail on the BarnCat Pinata with us on a different kind of BarnCat Radio. 9 Lives Live Sundays at 9pm. "Swing Batta BarnCatta!"
in Pop Culture
BarnCat opens up his treasure trophy haul of goodies and funstuffs acquired from the Heroes Resource 4th Annual Fall Festival AND The Bellingham Comic-Con. Ya never know what's inside, sometimes neither do I, thinking wheretf did I grab that item? What was I thinking of how I was considering it something why did I think I needed that, lol.
So as Not to Interrupt your Thanksgiving Feastings, AnD MiNe, I've opted to hold This year's hearty helping of Thanksgiving show topic topping onto the Sunday nite Supper serving of BarnCat Radio. Call in and talk turkey with us while we gobble on about a great many things. Share a Thanksgiving Memory, good bad or disasterously overcooked and funny. Open Topic too, as long as you call in WITH YOUR MOUTHS FULL. To do so any Otherwise would Just be RuDe.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (43 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (20 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Miami (0 chatters)