SORT BY Relevancy
While Barack Obama is one of the most well-known people on Earth, very little is known about his family and his origins. In his own books he was written glowingly about his father, Barack Obama, Sr., but his siblings have been a mystery. His brother, Mark Obama Ndesandjo, calls in to discuss his new book, "An Obama's Journey: My Odyssey of Self-Discovery Across Three Cultures," where he describes his childhood in Kenya, his pained relationship with his father and his interactions with the 44th president of the United States.
The gang is all here at 8pm to discuss a jam-packed weekend of news
- Obama attended an Anthony Brown fundraiser here in Maryland. People walked out. Both the media and MD Dems tried to cover their ass. It failed miserably
- Another thing was noted at the Obama rally - diversity.
- And we'll take a look at how the Dems and media are already playing the race card
- MRC video on how the African-American caucus are hypocrites when it comes to Michelle Obama's food plan
- That and much, much more?
PRESDIENT BARACK OBAMA ADDRESSES THE NATION ABOUT THE MAJOR THREAT OF ISIL/ISIS
The White House (CNN) -- My fellow Americans -- tonight, I want to speak to you about what the United States will do with our friends and allies to degrade and ultimately destroy the terrorist group known as ISIL.
As Commander-in-Chief, my highest priority is the security of the American people. Over the last several years, we have consistently taken the fight to terrorists who threaten our country. We took out Osama bin Laden and much of al Qaeda's leadership in Afghanistan and Pakistan. We've targeted al Qaeda's affiliate in Yemen, and recently eliminated the top commander of its affiliate in Somalia. We've done so while bringing more than 140,000 American troops home from Iraq, and drawing down our forces in Afghanistan, where our combat mission will end later this year. Thanks to our military and counterterrorism professionals, America is safer.
http://www.wdeanshook.com This Update is FREE to download and share!
Obama taught workshops on Alinsky’s theories and methods for years and Hillary Rodham as a student at Wellesly in 1969, interviewed Saul Alinsky and wrote her thesis on Alinsky’s theories and methods. , The truth may not surprise you !
I read an article on the Huffington Post (so you know it isn't well thought out plus the article was written by a guy who regularly co-host Al Sharpton's show) that for all the challenges President Obama faced coming into office he has done a better job than George Bush. Oh really?!? Can you tell me what has Obama has acutally accomplished? I have a lot of friends who want to make excuses for the things Obama has tried to get done with all the opposition he has faced. The main excuse is his skin color. When President Obama was running for office the first time, he ran on the same platform as former President Jimmy Carter. Before now Jimmy Carter was the worst president in US history...until now!!! It is like taking the playbook from a coach who loses and thinking you can win with the exact same plays. President Obama has been able to cover up his incompentence for six years and now there are so many scandals he does not know what to do with himself. All of the people he has put in charge to run different departments have shown themselves as incompetent. I have repeated said the President takes a lead from behind approach. He has nobody that can get ahead of situation or even inform him of problems coming up on the horizon. It should not be surprised that his approval rating is so low. Also Russia to deny US from Internation Space Station, Bergdahl's investigation to begin, missing IRS emails,
"Great nations need organizing principles—and 'Don't do stupid stuff' is not an organizing principle."the HillaryWhen we say “don’t do stupid stuff,” we mean stuff like occupying Iraq David Axelrod
The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time. As Attorney General Holder has indicated, the Department of Justice is investigating the situation along with local officials, and they will continue to direct resources to the case as needed. I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding. We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that's what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, believes that only a vigilant, courageous, and informed people have the ability to defend freedom. As Thomas Jefferson said, "Ignorance and freedom cannot coexist." Listen in as Shane discusses the following:
1. What is the message of freedom and how do we win back America?
2. How should we go about asking candidates questions and to what degree should we focus on protecting them?
3. Glenn Beck says Hillary Clinton will win in 2016. Why? How? Is he right? The GOP better wake up, as we need to start communicating narrative much more effectively.
4. What is going on in our schools? What are they being taught and what is missing? Where does American exceptionalism fit within all of this?
Don Petrie filled in for Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the important issues and talks about what you can do about it. Don talked about several of the issues that surround the Obama Administration.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
Bill Welcomes memoirist and near-death traveler Hillary Jamron to the show. Join Bill and Hillary as they discuss her book, Surrealistic Trials: Surviving My Life After Death, which details her joys and struggles after her near-death experience. Don't miss it!
This is a copyrighted, trademarked podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Network LLC.This is a copyrighted, trademarked podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Network LLC.
The Dallas County Commissioners Court is planning to call a special meeting for Thursday to discuss whether to request that Gov. Rick Perry declare a local emergency because of the Ebola crisis.The meeting will be at 2 p.m. at the County Administration Building, 411 Elm Street in Dallas.According to state law, a declaration of emergency “activates the appropriate recovery and rehabilitation aspects of all applicable local or interjurisdictional emergency management plans and authorizes the furnishing of aid and assistance under the declaration.”
Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins said they probably will include restrictions on using public transportation and visiting areas where they’d be at risk of transmitting Ebola.President Barack Obama vowed a more aggressive federal role.He offered assurance that a “serious outbreak” remains extremely unlikely — a somewhat weaker promise than one last week, when he said the threat of any outbreak remained “extremely low.”“I want people to understand that the dangers of you contracting Ebola, the dangers of a serious outbreak, are extraordinarily low,” Obama said. “But we are taking this very seriously at the highest levels of government.”Dallas Morning News
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Hillary Clinton’s foundation has now financed 4,000 abortions, and she openly endorses Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.
* Interview with Dr. Paul Cameron about population control.
* Review of Christian movie, The Song.
We talk to Bradford and Hillary Keeney for their prespectives on tracking.
Bradford Keeney Ph.D., author of "The Bushman Way of Tracking God" and numerous other books, is an anthropologist of cultural healing traditions, traditional healer, therapist, shaman, improvisational performer, a world traveler and has lived with many indigenous peoples.
Hillary Keeney ,Ph.D. is a distinguished scholar, author, and practitioner of creative transformation and improvisational performance. Co-Founder and President of THE KEENEY INSTITUTE FOR HEALING
To learn more about their work, visit http://keeneyinstitute.org/
Another link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWEQOG-VUsI&list=TLQIU9lwd94S_T8OhFXFGSmy1fnLbw2Bvi
Join Host Live Chats
- NJSBA (24 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- 63489 (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Kinghuman (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- SweatpantsAndCoffee (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)