SORT BY Relevancy
What is your opinion on Barack Obama's view on America? Does the President love or desire to keep America an exceptional nation and the major player in the world today. Does his past frienships with people who soyght to terrorize America influence his decisions concerning foreign policy? Are the frustrations of the former Mayor of New York justified in saying, The president dosent love America.?
Republican Senator Tom Cotton hasn’t been frog-marched from the Russell Senate Office Building — yet; Democrats: Palpatine was right to dissolve the Imperial Senate; Hillary Clinton is already reminding us of the notorious Clintonoid chicanery of the 1990s; Other Democrats could do just as well, with far fewer negatives and less drama, and that's only now dawning on them; Absent Hillary, Democrats’ 2016 field is an extraordinarily stronger - though not strong enough, depending upon whom the GOP nominates; Jeb Bush is the only Republican candidate who would make the Clinton name an asset for Hillary, not a liability, if, you know, she had a prayer at the Donk nomination; and could Scott Walker be the next Calvin Coolidge?
As 2015's BLACK HISTORY MONTH draws near it's conclusion, today we discuss perhaps THE MOST SIGNIFICANT figure since Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and his dramatic impact upon ALL apects of black life and culture in America...
The Barack H. Obama presidency: BLACK HISTORY, HONOR, HONESTY & HERESY! Join your hosts Mr. Pearson & Jae Iglesia LIVE on the Barber Show talk show!
Tune in and join the conversation for analysis from an urban, progressive perspective as American Vernacular gives the morning after breakdown of President Obama's State of the Union address and why the opportunity for a united and formidable progressive political party is more probable than ever. Visit us at www.americanvernacular.org.
Hosted by Sandra Booker.
Join James Dick today for his inaugural broadcast. It's North Florida Writer on a Sunday afternoon with special guest, the founder of Conservative Report, Patrick Read.
Todays topics will be Iran on the rise as Shiite Muslims are sacking Yemen. In addition, we will discuss Barack Obama's nuclear appeasement with a sponsor of global terrorism; and the admins campaign against Benjamin Netanyahu. Finally, we'll discuss Eric Holder's process of developing a nationalized police force that answers to Washington DC.
Israel: Obama reveals Democrats Anti-Semitism
Information from Conservative Report on Iran's nuclear capability
Eric Holder: Nationalizing the Police Force
The brilliance of the Boehner-McConnell invite to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress on the Iranian nuclear threat, and how Barack Obama's wounded ego is a threat to Israel's and America's national security; Not since the 1930s and early 1940s have we seen so many malevolent empires on the rise; and just exactly why Barack Obama's entire presidency is a "failure," if you believe he was ever trying to "succeed."
Barack Obama Had a Really Terrible YearISIS, Ferguson, the Senate, Ukraine, Ebola, border kids. Really, this was a pretty awful sixth year for the president. Not that he's acting like it.
You can make a compelling case that 2014 was the worst year for President Obama since, well, the year before. And, in fact, the president spent much of this year trying to recover from some body blows he took in the final months of 2013, when, in short order, Congress rebuffed him on Syria and the federal health care exchange imploded.
Join me "In the Pickle Brrel" at 8AM EST- 10AM EST as we take a look at issues of the week that may not have made your radar. Do you know the USA is suffering due tothe lack of immigration? Finally, some bipartisanship in both the House and Senate, even if it means nothing. One "major" candidate losing vital support in bid for the Presidency. Is it possible a major US airport may discontinue honoring World War II heroes to honor Obama? A budget; but, not really. These are just a few of the updates and commentary today "In the Pickle Barrel".
Executive actions on immigration have long history
President Obama’s executive action to protect millions of unauthorized immigrants from deportation is an act that both follows and departs from precedents set by his predecessors.
As immigrant advocates — and the White House itself — point out, presidents have a long history of using their discretionary enforcement powers to allow people to enter and remain in the country outside the regular immigration laws. But Obama’s move offers relief to more people than any other executive action in recent history — about 3.9 million people, or roughly 35% of the estimated total unauthorized-immigrant population — a point that some opponents have used to differentiate Obama’s action from those of past presidents.
Hillary Clinton Subpoenaed . . . Now what? Will it matter? Will she go to jail where she belongs?
HIllary's goon "Warns" NYT reporter of "Sexism" . . . The reporter is a woman.
John Kerry exaggerated his role in "First Climate Change Hearings"
SF wants "Warning labels on soda cans
EPA is after your BBQ
Yet another Hillary atrocity—the Clinton Foundation refuses to return money from an Iranian government front group. The Free Beacon reports that the Alavi Foundation donated $30,000 in 2006, between $25,000 and $50,000 in 2008.
WaPo reported in 2003 that federal law enforcement officials said Alavi was closely tied to the mullahs and funds a variety of anti-American causes.
This right after Hillary informs us that her Hillarymail server had been wiped clean so she could dodge a subpoena. Is there anything that can take down this buffalo?
Rod Eccles is the host of the Rod Eccles Show.
Tags: Hillary, Iran, Alavi, email, subpoena, Clinton, election, president, America, Obama, Free Beacon,
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- alexas29 (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (3 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)