SORT BY Relevancy
PRESDIENT BARACK OBAMA ADDRESSES THE NATION ABOUT THE MAJOR THREAT OF ISIL/ISIS
The White House (CNN) -- My fellow Americans -- tonight, I want to speak to you about what the United States will do with our friends and allies to degrade and ultimately destroy the terrorist group known as ISIL.
As Commander-in-Chief, my highest priority is the security of the American people. Over the last several years, we have consistently taken the fight to terrorists who threaten our country. We took out Osama bin Laden and much of al Qaeda's leadership in Afghanistan and Pakistan. We've targeted al Qaeda's affiliate in Yemen, and recently eliminated the top commander of its affiliate in Somalia. We've done so while bringing more than 140,000 American troops home from Iraq, and drawing down our forces in Afghanistan, where our combat mission will end later this year. Thanks to our military and counterterrorism professionals, America is safer.
At age 18, author Hilary Jamron died of a drug overdose, and came back. What did she see on the other side, and what might she have left behind?
Join Robert Manni, author of The Guys' Guy's Guide To Love as we discuss life, love and the pursuit of happiness.
Subscribe to Guy's Guy Radio on iTunes!
Buy The Guys' Guy's Guide to Love now!
I read an article on the Huffington Post (so you know it isn't well thought out plus the article was written by a guy who regularly co-host Al Sharpton's show) that for all the challenges President Obama faced coming into office he has done a better job than George Bush. Oh really?!? Can you tell me what has Obama has acutally accomplished? I have a lot of friends who want to make excuses for the things Obama has tried to get done with all the opposition he has faced. The main excuse is his skin color. When President Obama was running for office the first time, he ran on the same platform as former President Jimmy Carter. Before now Jimmy Carter was the worst president in US history...until now!!! It is like taking the playbook from a coach who loses and thinking you can win with the exact same plays. President Obama has been able to cover up his incompentence for six years and now there are so many scandals he does not know what to do with himself. All of the people he has put in charge to run different departments have shown themselves as incompetent. I have repeated said the President takes a lead from behind approach. He has nobody that can get ahead of situation or even inform him of problems coming up on the horizon. It should not be surprised that his approval rating is so low. Also Russia to deny US from Internation Space Station, Bergdahl's investigation to begin, missing IRS emails,
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, believes that only a vigilant, courageous, and informed people have the ability to defend freedom. As Thomas Jefferson said, "Ignorance and freedom cannot coexist." Listen in as Shane discusses the following:
1. What is the message of freedom and how do we win back America?
2. How should we go about asking candidates questions and to what degree should we focus on protecting them?
3. Glenn Beck says Hillary Clinton will win in 2016. Why? How? Is he right? The GOP better wake up, as we need to start communicating narrative much more effectively.
4. What is going on in our schools? What are they being taught and what is missing? Where does American exceptionalism fit within all of this?
The Ferguson issue continues.
Earlier this week Agitator-Renown, Al Sharpton, called on Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush and other potential 2016 presidential candidates, to weigh in on the situation in Ferguson, Missouri. .
After initially maintaining silence, Hillary Clinton made following statement.
Said Hillary, Watching the recent funeral for Michael Brown, as a mother, as a human being, my heart just broke for his family. Because losing a child is every parent’s greatest fear and an unimaginable loss,” she said at the beginning of her paid remarks to the Nexenta OpenSDx Summit. “But I also grieve for that community and for many like it across our country.
But perhaps, her more pointed and reflecting comments, took white people to task, on how black people in many instances, feel, in the perception that the police tend to target us in either an excessive or harsher manner, than they do, whites, asking her [mainly white?] audience to think about how they would feel if white drivers were stopped as often black drivers, or given as long prison sentences as African-Americans.
While on the surface, such words seem to connect with and sympathize with the plight of black people, we should recognize that mere words alone, have not and will not address the realities of black life, to the extent that many of us find ourselves on “the other side” of the law and society.
Anyway, why is it so important that personalities make public, perhaps uninformed statements, just to prove a point?
So, yes, I imply that Hillary Clinton was forced, pressured to patronize.
Also, Barack Obama plans in the near future to address the “broken” illegal immigration system; strange choice of words for a man who helped turned a fracture into a fissure.
The media is now asking why the Obama presidency failed, but the real question is why their own partisanship caused them to ignore all the red flags and push him to election anyway. The media has enabled the Obama administration's incompetence and corruption every step of the way. Also, the left has had the NFL in its sights for years, but the Redskins name change and now the Ray Rice incident has taken it to a new level. We will examine why.
This Saturday on Critical Discourse, we intend to cover the following:
A continuation on the 100% pay-raise demand from fast-food workers
Barack Obama’s decision not to pursue his vaunted “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” until after the 2014 election
An unusual hate crime in Brooklyn, New York, and why the relative silence?
In the wake of the book, "13 Hours in Benghazi" join Conservative Report tonight at 7pm with USAF Veteran Patrick Read, US Army Veteran Chip Jones & 20 Year Army Ranger, Keith Rogers. The Veterans will expose Benghazi intel that the media & politicians refuse to cover & offer a REAL ISIS Strategy: How America Destroyed the Iraqi Army within 3 months, twice!
Obama Denied Military Cross Border Authority in Benghazi
Benghazi Bombshell: Valerie Jarrett, Comannder In Chief
Outsourcing Terror: The REAL Purpose of Mission Benghazi
State Dept Armed & Trained Benghazi Terrorist, Ansar al Sharia
Obama Armed & Trained ISIS in Syria, Storming Iraq
"The United States will recruit a global coalition to degrade and ultimately destroy the militants, known as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria ,eradicating a cancer like ISIS was a long-term challenge that would put some American troops at risk.We will hunt down terrorists who threaten our country, wherever they are, That means I will not hesitate to take action against ISIL in Syria, as well as Iraq,”using an alternative name for ISIS. This is a core principle of my presidency: If you threaten America, you will find no safe haven.” President Obama
On tonight's show host Pamela Marie Edmunds will be interviewing Author Hilary Jamron. They will be discussing Hilary's book "Surrealistic Trials; Surving Life After Death." What happened to HIlary? What did she learn? What can we learn from her experience?
More About Hilary Jamron;
Hilary Jamron “died” from a drug overdose at the age of eighteen and journeyed to the so-called Other Side. Defying all odds, a grim prognosis, and a lengthy coma, she managed not only to survive but also to maintain conscious contact with both her higher self and her guardian angel. Despite having sustained a permanent brain injury, she graduated college with a B.S. in community social psychology at Johnston Center for Integrative Studies, one of the University of Redlands' Centers of Distinction. After that, she established a successful career in the mental health field, working in substance abuse, dual diagnosis, and—for the past twenty years—with schizophrenics.
Her writing has been published in both national and international educational and professional publications through the University of Washington, the federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and the Public Health Agency of Canada. The impact of her hepatitis C exacerbated Hilary’s brain damage and ultimately forced her to give up her career. Her health issues progressed and now limit her physical mobility as well as cognitive functioning, yet she teaches by example that we must never give up.
A majority of voters believe Barack Obama’s presidency has been a failure, a new poll says.According to a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday, 52 percent of Americans say Obama’s presidency has been a failure, compared with 42 percent who believe it has been a success. Thirty-nine percent believe strongly that his presidency is a failure, just 3 points below his total success score.Politico
Protect Internet freedom. Defend net neutrality
On September 10th, sites across the web will display an alert with a symbolic "loading" symbol (the proverbial “spinning wheel of death”) and promote a call to action for users to push comments to the FCC, Congress, and the White House. https://www.battleforthenet.com/sept10th/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (108 chatters)
- The Portal (35 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- Living Astrology (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (3 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (0 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (0 chatters)