SORT BY Relevancy
WE TALK TO CHEF TREZ ABOUT HIS NEW BATTLE WITH B-MAGIC. WE ALSO TALK TO SMURF AND GURU ABOUT ONE OF THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL BATTLES IN BATTLE RAP HISTORY.
in Indie Music
Royal Thieves Radio "Robbin the Industry to bring real radio back"
You are now tuned into Tuesday Takeova with Aleesh Diior. Serving you nothing but Indie Music weekly
MAKE SURE YOU CALL IN TO GET YOUR MUSIC PLAYED...
Special Guest : P Smurf
WE SUPPORT ALL INDIE MUSIC AND ANYBODY THAT SUPPORTS US PLEASE SEND YOUR MUSIC IN MP3 FORMAT TO MUSIC MUSIC@ROYALTHIEVESRADIO.COM OR RTHIEVESRADIO@GMAIL.COM
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A GUEST PLEASE SEND BIO/MP3s/LINKS TO ALEESH.DIIOR@GMAIL.COM
WE WILL COVER T TOP VS CHARLIE CLIPS, YOUNG SMURF VS GURU, MAYWEATHER VS PACQUAIO, AND FREDDIE GREY VS THE POLICE
C Dash Smurf is a 23 year old rap artist who grew up in the Beltzhoover neighborhood of Pittsburgh, PA. He was influenced to begin his music career after hearing Soulja Slims "ill pay." It was then, that he became passionionate about being a rapper. His influences growing up were Soulja Slim, C Murder, Silkk the Shocker, Tru, The Hot Boyz, Nas, Memphis Bleek, and Twista. What he hopes to accomplish in his music career is to touch as many hearts as he can with his music. He also wants to go on tour, be a household name, and start a legacy. He says, "Honestly, I wanna do it all!" James is the CEO of Top Gunna Boyz ENT and is also currently apart of Traccaddicts Records.
Look who's ready for some shenanigans! This show is for MATURE audiences only. If you are not 18+ please do NOT tune it. We do not cater to young minds.
Want to laugh and forget about some of the stresses you had during the day or week? I know I do! Want to lose a few calories and get a mini workout in w/little effort? Who doesn't, right? Well come one, come all! Come exercise those cheek & stomach muscles and loose calories by laughing with (or at) us! Forget all of your worries and stress for at least the next 2 hrs and JUST HAVE FUN!!! We GUARANTEE that you'll at least chuckle at the antics of that Saksy Saks and Delectable Daryl plus other guests for the show. Catch us LIVE every Friday night at 9:30 EST (6:30 PST) by calling in to interact with us (516) 531-9975 or just listening to our craziness. Talk to you all at 'Show time!' ;-)
Spotlight Artist of the week is a 10yrs old artist named Jerusalem will be blessing the show with an exclusive live interview.Interviews from The Smurf Gang,KBlack.The hottest underground & unsigned artists music will be played.We got some music from:Adrienne Lashe,Shaiana Ginae,Lucky DaGod and many more...
This show here I interview former member and Original Founder of G-Unit Bang'Em Smurf whether or not 50 Cent wants to give him credit. We Will be discussing his current role in the music industry . Relationship with Rapper Rick Ross, French Montana & of course current relationship with 50 Cent. I will be also bringing up Topics like Young Buck back with G-Unit. The 40 Glocc & The Game Fight. What the Industry has been missing ( loyalty & realness ) . Call in and ask the Host or Guest anything
Call in number to speak with the host (646) 378-0298
Send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter @LiveByTerrence
Special Guests & More (Subject To Change)
DJ ACE - @TheRealDJACE
Dreco - @Dreco100it
DJ Smurf - @Bruce_SODMG
Throwback Thursday and #TurntableThursdays with some great DJs. Check out this exclusive replay from our #KingOfUndergroundMedia archives. Stay tune for more #TurntableThursdays coming soon live from Alabama to the ATL. Tee Recx and Wendi will be that heat to you like no other Internet radio show or any other show you have listened in the past. Thank you all for your support and love.
As the stereotypical Italian Mother in the Prego commercial said ....."It's in there!"
Obama gave the speech his Liberal Regressive Smurf base wanted to hear (except for trade) as Elmos balked that Obama had not gotten the message the electorate sent him last November.
I say that Obama did indeed give the speech he needed to give ..... he just buried in rhetoric, partisanship and class warfare. The message he needed to give, got lost.
I will identify that part of the speech tonight .... the part I'm proud of ..... the ONLY part Obama should have given.
We will also revisit Ferguson, Missouri .... briefly.
We will also jump ahead to 2016 because the Elmos are showing signs of making the very mistake that I warned them not to make (like they really listen to me anyway).
All this and more on tonight;'s show ...... I hope you will Jump Right In!
Next week Splash takes his show to Prime Time...... 8pm Monday through Friday.
Who else is ready for prime time. On tonight's show Splash looks at all the 2016 candidates, Declared AND unDeclared, Elmos AND Smurf .... the good ..... the bad ...... AND the ugly!
You may think that you know all the potential candidates, but who you know only begins to scratch the surface. From Jeb to Hillary, From Rubio to Warren .... and from crazies to nut jobs. .... we will cover them all.
It is so much fun to talk smack. We will all feel like Kathy Griffin when we're done. I love that lady! ... (LOL! ... lady)
Put in your two cents .... Who do you think should run? Who do you think will? Let's hear your off the wall 2016 predictions!
If we have time we will talk about tthe Islamic Terror Attacks on Paris.
We may also talk about oil, gas and plummeting prices. I am loving it, but there are some thangs of which you need to be aware.
The pond is OPEN! Jump RIGHT in or wade cautiously, but remember ..... EVERYONE swims at their own risk!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (32 chatters)
- AJC Radio (20 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (17 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (16 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (14 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- TimBinnall (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (6 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- A i m Network (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- America Matters show (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (0 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (0 chatters)