SORT BY Relevancy
The Baltimore Orioles have had a busy offseason. In this episode, Host A.J. Gersh will discuss the crazy months leading up to Spring Training, give his insight and predictions on the AL East, dish out his top ten most pivitol players for the Orioles success in 2015, and more!
To join the conversation, dial (914) 338-1575 or follow and shoot us a comment on Twitter @OriolesTalkLive.
Today Rob McQuay, Geoff Cowles and "Philly" Jeff are joined by Orioles' beat writer, Josh Michael of Orioles101.com. Josh Michael was born and raised a die-hard Baltimore fan growing up in Northern Virginia. He graduated from Hampden-Sydney College in 2008 with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Commerce with a minor in Applied Mathematics. Josh was an All-Conference first baseman, and was a sports writer for the Northern Virginia Daily. In addition, Josh is pursuing his dream of being a sports writer and an avid baseball and football fan that is not afraid to state the facts, even for his beloved Baltimore Orioles.
Tonight we turn our attention to the Baltimore Orioles, who are coming off an AL East crown in 2014. Can the O's repeat as the division champs? Or will the loss of Nelson Cruz in free agency bring Baltimore back down, and allow the Red Sox and Yankees to catch up? We disucss.
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Radio Show, brought to you by KNODA.com, host and senior staff writer Ricky Keeler will give his reaction to the New York Yankees losing out on Yoan Moncada to the Boston Red Sox as well as Alex Rodriguez's arrival to Spring Training.
At 9:05 PM ET, Domenic Vadala, the editor of Birds Watcher joins the show to begin our 2015 State of the AL East serries. Ricky and Domenic will take a look back at the offseason for the Baltimore Orioles, including the Dan Duquette situation. Plus, with the losses of Nelson Cruz and Nick Markakis, how will that impact the O's lineup this season with the return of Matt Wieters and Manny Machado?
Then, at 9:35 PM ET, Ricky will be joined by Billy Brost, the co-editor of Yanks Go Yard. Ricky and Billy will react to Moncada, A-Rod, and a whole lot more Yankees news. What does Billy expect out of this year's team?
Remember, you can interact with the LIVE show at any time by calling us: (347)-324-5455 or tweeting us: @YGYRadioShow
Join hosts, Rob McQuay and Geoff Cowles as we discuss the latest soap opera, "As the Bird Turns," where pundits are expecting no better than a .500 season out the Orioles. Where oh where has Nelson Cruz gone, and how will that affect pitching to this lineup, specifically Adam Jones. How will Davis, Weiters and Machado rebound and much more. Call us to discuss any of this and whtever else is on your mind.
The Detroit Tigers open their American League playoff series vs. the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday night. How will the Central division champs fare in their fourth consecutive postseason appearance?
Matthew Mowery joins us to break down the Tigers' rotation (Max Scherzer will start in Game 1), the lineup and what might happen this weekend.
Join us today to talk about Football!! As the Orioles seem to be sliding down the hill, the Ravens open the preseason with a game against the New Orleans Saints tonight at M&T Bank Stadium. Geoff, Jeff and I will break it all down and try to diagnose the Orioles' woes. And what in the world is with Gino Smith, the New York Jets and the "jaw-dropping" conflagation?! Call us at 323-410-0028 to join the conversation. Oh, and I'm sure we'll have to say something about everybody's favorite, TOM BRADY!
The Baltimore Ravens are a favorite for many to represent the AFC in the Superbowl - and for good reason. The Ravens are stacked on both sides of the ball with a formula for success. The only challenge is that they are in the AFC North and the Steelers and Bengals are primed to be tough competition. Add a schedule that includes the NFC West and the road to a championship is filled with potholes.
Next Fan Up's Ravens Superfan Rex gives us the details to prepare for a successful Ravens season.
Next Fan Up: blogtalkradio.com/nextfanup
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard show, host Ricky Keeler continues the season previews for the rest of the teams in the AL East.
This week, we focus on the Baltimore Orioles. The editor of BirdsWatcher.com, Domenic Vadala joins Ricky to discuss Baltimore's signings of Ubaldo Jimenez and Nelson Cruz, possible Ervin Santana rumors, Manny Machado's rehab, and much more. Can Baltimore make the playoffs for the second time in three years?
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (24 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- SSRN (8 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Short Track News (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Callywood (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Knights of Sokan Podcast (0 chatters)