SORT BY Relevancy
The Baltimore Orioles have had a busy offseason. In this episode, Host A.J. Gersh will discuss the crazy months leading up to Spring Training, give his insight and predictions on the AL East, dish out his top ten most pivitol players for the Orioles success in 2015, and more!
To join the conversation, dial (914) 338-1575 or follow and shoot us a comment on Twitter @OriolesTalkLive.
Tonight we turn our attention to the Baltimore Orioles, who are coming off an AL East crown in 2014. Can the O's repeat as the division champs? Or will the loss of Nelson Cruz in free agency bring Baltimore back down, and allow the Red Sox and Yankees to catch up? We disucss.
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Radio Show, brought to you by KNODA.com, host and senior staff writer Ricky Keeler will give his reaction to the New York Yankees losing out on Yoan Moncada to the Boston Red Sox as well as Alex Rodriguez's arrival to Spring Training.
At 9:05 PM ET, Domenic Vadala, the editor of Birds Watcher joins the show to begin our 2015 State of the AL East serries. Ricky and Domenic will take a look back at the offseason for the Baltimore Orioles, including the Dan Duquette situation. Plus, with the losses of Nelson Cruz and Nick Markakis, how will that impact the O's lineup this season with the return of Matt Wieters and Manny Machado?
Then, at 9:35 PM ET, Ricky will be joined by Billy Brost, the co-editor of Yanks Go Yard. Ricky and Billy will react to Moncada, A-Rod, and a whole lot more Yankees news. What does Billy expect out of this year's team?
Remember, you can interact with the LIVE show at any time by calling us: (347)-324-5455 or tweeting us: @YGYRadioShow
Join hosts, Rob McQuay and Geoff Cowles as we discuss the latest soap opera, "As the Bird Turns," where pundits are expecting no better than a .500 season out the Orioles. Where oh where has Nelson Cruz gone, and how will that affect pitching to this lineup, specifically Adam Jones. How will Davis, Weiters and Machado rebound and much more. Call us to discuss any of this and whtever else is on your mind.
The Detroit Tigers open their American League playoff series vs. the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday night. How will the Central division champs fare in their fourth consecutive postseason appearance?
Matthew Mowery joins us to break down the Tigers' rotation (Max Scherzer will start in Game 1), the lineup and what might happen this weekend.
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard show, host Ricky Keeler continues the season previews for the rest of the teams in the AL East.
This week, we focus on the Baltimore Orioles. The editor of BirdsWatcher.com, Domenic Vadala joins Ricky to discuss Baltimore's signings of Ubaldo Jimenez and Nelson Cruz, possible Ervin Santana rumors, Manny Machado's rehab, and much more. Can Baltimore make the playoffs for the second time in three years?
Join Rob McQuay and Geoff Cowles AND special guest, former MLB pitcher, Dick Drago as we talk baseball. Drago played 12 season (1969-1981) with several teams including the Baltimore Orioles. And be careful, Philly Jeff may chime in!
An Online Town Hall Meeting to discuss where we are as a scene, how we can improve, and discuss concrete steps to getting there featuring a panel and YOU. Listen Live, Join the Chat Room and call (713) 955-0367 to share your thoughts/inputs.
On this episode of the YGY Series Preview Show, host and senior staff Ricky Keeler recaps the 2014 debuts of Masahiro Tanaka and Michael Pineda and the Yankees' 3 game series in Toronto.
Also, Scott Cahoon of BirdsWatcher.com will join Ricky to preview the Yankees' first home series of 2014 against the Baltimore Orioles. How have their new acquisitions, Nelson Cruz and Ubaldo Jimenez, fared so far this season? They will breakdown the pitching matchups and give you some players to watch for both teams in this series.
We will be having a discussion around the following questions
1) What's more important, an artist's skill or their song/piece content? For example if an MC, poet, singer etc.. has average skills but talks about something "deep"/"moving"/"conscious", is that considered dope? If someone rhymes about violence, crime, etc; is that considered dope?
2) Does an artist have the responsibilty to be "conscious" in their music and in their life?
3) What IS the responsibilty of an artist (overall)? /Is there even a responsiblity? Should Artists be able to do an say as they please or is their an extra role that they have because they're artists?
4) What is YOUR goal as an artist? Why do you do what you do?
5) If you had to choose., what would you rather be; skilled or conscious?
6) Which artists are the best role models for advanced? Advanced content? Both?
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)