SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, we discuss the so-called criminal justice system under capitalism, and how it could be different under a socialist system.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the connection between "Social Capital" and basic legal concepts. Social Capital is very valuable............however years of relationships or even new ones can go up in smoke over night if simple mistakes or misunderstandings could have been avoided or cleared up quickly have both or all parties in a social or business setting had been "law literate".
We shall be discussing the topics of "torts" and "alternative dispute resolutions" that people should know to MAINTAIN their social relationships for "relationships are more important than money".
Food and health have a become a serious challenge for poor and working class people in the US and around the world. In this episode we will unpact how capitalism influences production, distribution, and consumption of food, and how a socialist economy could make things different.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the "Power Of 10%" and combination with Social Capital. Todays conversative will help us keep track of our "90 Day High Finance Challenge". We shall take inventory from the day we started and give the results via tracking our progress up till todays podcast.
Hopefully for people who do not currently use the concept of Tithes & Offerings can at least try it out and see what happens in their lives.
Feel free to call in and offer any suggestions or comments that you might have in mind.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss "Game Night" and how to use the concept of "Game Night" into a tool to build "social capital".
Not only is "Game Night" is a fun way to build social capital, but it is a very educational way to "solve problems" via game simulation. This is called "Experiential Learning".
By playing board games you can learn the following:
Why people go broke.
How people go broke
A persons temperment
How to build your business
How to recover from business losses
How to select business partners
Starting off today is Renaissance Rappin’. And although “rappin” is a negative term to a handful, before the genre of “rap”, people use to say, let me “RAP” to you, before rap music. And you can tell how far “hip-hop” which is a cleaner name for “rappin” has come, it’s everywhere, to promote what to eat, what to drive, what make up to put on, where you shop for food consumption. You can never under estimate angles and marketing, and you can’t under estimate Eric and Mark Harris, brothers with a cause, and the conversation to illustrate how sharp they can be when they dialogue with you. 347-205-9366
– Hang on to your hats and prepare your EARS for the sound festival they will come to learn to appreciate. KINGS IN THE MORNING – we doin’ it baby!! 347-205-9366 is the number for all the JAY KING NETWORK shows function from, so call in, and fall in – we will keep you rolling on the floor ROTF ballin’. Tickles to the brain, and schooling for the insane – you got to try us on, and see how well we fit. Tell your friends, spread the word to your relatives – its ON like POPCORN!
Patrick Davis, CEO of Davis Brand Capital and co-founder of StandUp Foundation, gave a talk on “Entrepreneurism for Social Change: Making the World Better, One Company at a Time” at Stetson University in February 2015. A Stetson alumnus, Davis believes the future is being shaped by “socially minded capitalists” – business and community leaders who answer new generational priorities and shifting market needs with brands that are based on a purposeful blend of entrepreneurism and social justice. His presentation was part of Stetson University's Social Justice Lecture Series, which focuses on social justice to explore issues central to the university's mission and values. Read more about Davis and the lecture series in this Stetson Today article.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall talk about how to build your own house using Social Capital and Social Financing Methods.
We are now organizing "It's My House Schools" via the "It's My House Educational Systems", to teach people the basic LIFE SKILLS of
House Building (without bank financing)
How To Develop Social Capital.
Social Financing Methods.
How To Power Your Home With Sun Power
Feel free to call in with your questions or comments and listen to our Mobile Phone Radio station: www.waterassetsradio.com
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" shall discuss the distinctions between "Social Capital" vs "Social Programs". The primary distinction between the two is that Social Programs pay a person (not to produce). If you have Social Capital you produce.
We shall also ask the questions:
Can U pass on "generational wealth" with Social Programs ?
Can U pass on "generational wealth" with Social Capital ?
After we answer those questions, we shall discuss HOW anyone can generate social capital TODAY and how we can organize TODAY to pass that "Social Wealth" into the future.
This show will Broadcast on Air again on 03-19-2015 Thursday at 11:00 am PT/12:00 pm CT/ 1:00 pm ET
Join us today as we talk in depth about Cooperative Capitalism a new business model for CEO Growth Strategies for your emerging Business with Legendary Berny Dohrmann.
Driven by unrelenting optimism, Berny Dohrmann’s reputation as an industry thought-leader and internally acclaimed capital innovator is the result of a life dedicated to promoting a more socially-conscious future.
Undergoing the profoundly transformative experience of incarceration, Berny Dohrmann turned the consequences of his experience into opportunities for countless others. Founding CEO Space International more than 20 years ago, Berny has embraced his vision for entrepreneurial collaboration by giving prospective business leaders the tools and education they need to succeed in the future.
Click here on more about Berny
For more info on CEO Space contact the BottomLineShowLIve.com with promocode 1111iamsuccess in the subject line to receive 10% off at Lillian@TheBottomLineShowLIve.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (7 chatters)
- Papa Lou (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- urgentfury (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- American Chaos (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (3 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Perry Steele (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Judge Wyld (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- 65784 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- teamYahweh radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)