SORT BY Relevancy
The Pastor J. Rouse Show Live On Air, Wright On Point Hot Topics, The Discussion and so much more....
- Recap of Day 1 and 2 of the CaribbeanTales Internatonal Film Festival
* Indigenous Caribbean;
* Potato Nose;
* The Ameridians;
* Punta Soul;
* Yurumein feature and
* Day 2 Q&A with Filmmakers;
* Le Joie De Lire (the Joy of Reading);
* Rebecca's Story;
* Thunder In Guyana;
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) update and information (Event Date: Sep 4-14);
We always want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, message us on Facebook at Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications or The Pastor J. Rouse Show, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
President & CEO Gregory von Hausch will share everything that is happening at this year's Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival (Nov. 7-23). In its 29th year, the fest will include, as always, films from around the world, special events and plenty of celebrities. Included in those being honored is Jason Alexander, who opens the fest with Pamela Shaw with musical comedy "Lucky Stiff," also Daniel Baldwin, George Hamilton, filmmaker/ actress Clara Mamet and British Filmmaker Mike Downer.
Del Weston is a writer, producer, director and the creator of the Action On Film International Film Festivals. Weston has had television programs on NBC Los Angeles, The AOF Channel, Spike TV, Reality Racing The Rookie Challenge on ESPN II, Feelin' Good. Weston is best known for his feature films, Camden, Split and Sunny and RayRay.
Del Weston has done stunts in Rocky V, Asylum and Reality Racing The Rookie Challenge. He was also director of photography, co-writer and postproduction supervisor on the Joe Pesci, Oscar De La Hoya and Gary Stevens documentary, Behind The Gate.
Weston hosts the weekly Television series, Del Weston On Film that airs on the Time Warner Cable, Champion Broadband networks, and nationally on PEG Media.
Daniel Hoyos is an indie film producer and new director of the popular Seattle Shorts Film Festival now in it’s 4th year. After graduating with a degree in film and communications in 2009, Daniel got his first job working for the nationally syndicated TV Show “Biz Kids” on PBS, as a production assistant. The following year, he got hired at the international film festival “National Film Festival for Talented Youth” as the submissions and programming intern. Since then, he worked at the “Children’s Film Festival of Seattle” where he helped program the week long 2011 festival, at the Northwest Film Forum.
In 2012, his short film “Play for Me” won best cinematography at the 2012 Sierra Canyon Film Festival in Hollywood. That same year, Daniel produced “No One Knows." The two lead child actors -- Sami Isler and Caleb Barwick -- went on to star in NBC's "Sean Saves the World," and Lifetime's "Army Wives." The film was accepted into 18 film festivals and will premiere on the Shorts HD Network, part of Direct TV, later this year. Daniel is also the film editor at the national magazine "I Am Entertainment."
In December 2013, Daniel became the festival director of the Seattle Shorts Film Festival after taking over from the founder of who retired in 2012.
The Seattle Shorts Film Festival begins November 15th at SIFF Film Center. This year, 28 filmmakers are expected to attend from across the country, along with special guest speaker sag-actress Venus Demilo Thomas from Nickelodeon's "Salute Your Shorts."
Some of the films Daniel will be discussing are "A Fish Tale," "Lunch," "The First Hope," "Water, Ice, Snow" and "The Father."
Veteran Entertainment Reporter and Actor Nicholas Snow kicks off the latest season of his hit online radio show, SnowbizNow, with daily reports from the 2014 Palm Springs International Film Festival, 25th Anniversary Edition. In this episode, the complete juried award winners are announced at luncheon on Saturday, January 11, 2014. The Festival, held from January 3-13, 2014, screened 191 films from 60 countries, including 46 of the 76 foreign language entries for this year’s Academy Awards®.
Said Festival Director Darryl Macdonald, ...'The real standout has been the overall excellence of the films in this year's Festival lineup, proving that the phenomenally strong year we've witnessed in Hollywood filmmaking has been more than matched by the strong upswing in quality filmmaking worldwide. I wish we could provide awards to all of the filmmakers at this year's event – their work certainly merits it.”
Join the New Nicholas Snow Live Facebook Group and follow @TheNicholasSnow on Twitter! To learn how to interact with Nicholas Snow Live, click here, and for everything Nicholas Snow, visit www.SnowbizNow.com.
* The writer, director, producer, cast, or theme of the short must be diverse, either: ethnically, culturally, or of a diverse voice or community.
* Short films must be submitted under one of the following genres: Comedy, Drama, Horror, or Sci-Fi.
* Submitting parties must hold complete rights and ownership of submitted product.
* Only original works are accepted. Submissions may not be based, in whole or in part, on material, fictional or nonfiction, produced or un-produced, published or unpublished, unless such material was originally created and published/produced by the applicant, in another medium.
* Films with prior commercial distribution or broadcast within the US are NOT eligible to submit. In the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings, the committee reserves the right to waive this rule.
* Shorts must run between 2-20 minutes in length.
* If selected to screen in New York in August, semi-finalists must provide their shorts in one of the following formats: DCP, HDCam (regular not SR) or QuickTime Pro Res 422.
* No revisions or updated versions will be accepted beyond the initial submission.
* An applicant may submit multiple separate entries.
* There is NO FEE for submitting a film to this festival.
* All entries must be received by June 8, 2014.
* Withoutabox profiles will be noted with a confirmation of receipt within one week of arrival.
* In mid-July, semi-finalists will be determined and notified, and announced.
* In August, a semi-finalist screening will take place in New York City. Television & Film makers are responsible for their own travel & accommodations should they choose to RSVP & attend this event.
Greetings, PZ Heads! We're back with another round of wicked debouchery with the Master and Mistress of ceremonies of the FANtastic Horror Film Festival, Mike and JoAnn Thomas! On their last show with us they annouced the nominations for the FHFF, and we were on the edge of our seats waiting to hear who got chosen and how this all got started in the first place! Now they're back to tell us more about the fest and what we can expect over their All Hallows Eve weekend of wicked wonderous wacky events! From film "screamings" , and awards being given, from "undead" music and celebrations in the heart of San Diego going on the whole weekend, this festival is sure to be shock full of frighteningly awesome moments you won't wanna miss! And of corpse we're DYING to see who gets what they deserve! ;) With all kinds of Halloween inspired music playing throughout the show, you'll wanna tune in and turn up the volume for sure! And maybe leave the lights on...
NWP welcomes Daniel Hoyos, Direcor of the Seattle Shorts Film Festival
The 4th annual Seattle Shorts Film Festival will bring another round of outstanding short films and filmmakers to Seattle this November including including: The Lord of Catan, featuring Amy Acker and Fran Kranz (stars in Joss Whedon’s 2013 Much Ado About Nothing); The Hero Pose, shot in Washington by local filmmaker Mischa Jakupcak and staring Nikki Hahn and Chaske Spencer (Winter in he Blood and Twilight); The Wood House, featuring Alicia Goranson of Roseanne and Boys Don’t Cry. Actress Venus DeMilio Thomas will be joining us from Los Angeles November 15th for a one night conversation about working professionally in the entertainment industry! http://seattleshort.org
Seattle Shorts held its first annual film festival in November 2011 to sold out audiences. The goal was and is to bring Seattle film lovers the very best of short films from around the globe. At the Seattle Shorts we have just one criteria in mind, finding brilliant short films and bringing them to Seattle audiences.
Their focus is featuring the artistry of independent film making by searching for the most extraordinary short films. http://facebook.com/northwestprime http://audibletrial.com/northwestprime Free Trial FIRST BOOK FREE are audio books right for you?
THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL SHOW THAT THE LEADERSHIP OF SISTERS IN HARMONY HAS SET UP, SO THAT WE CAN KEEP OUR LISTENERS UPDATED WITH ALL THE NEWS THAT IS COMING OUT ABOUT THE PITON FILM FESTIVAL. SO JOIN US EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 8PM TO 9PM EST FOR GREAT SHOW
Rick Vaicius is director and founder of Flyway Film Festival, Wisconsin's bluff premier destination for independent film as noted by Emmy award-winning blogger Scott W. Smith “ … a festival that should be on your radar”. Founded in 2008 Vaicius has created a standout, intimate and high-quality annual festival. Over the past four years, Flyway has brought over 80 filmmakers into the local community. In addition to screening remarkable films, it has become a unique venue for filmmakers to network and discuss projects and the "state of the industry" in the film world. Vaicius has already persuaded some top film industry talent to appear. The 7th Annual Flyway Film Festival begins Thursday October 23-26, 2014 in Pepin and Stockholm, Wisconsin. This year promises to be its most exciting to-date.
For festival line up and panels go to flywayfilmfestival.org and check it out!
Stay tuned to Rex Sikes Movie Beat for other great archived interviews, cast and crew listings, events, festivals, premieres, and more at rexsikes.com and Visit RexSikesMovieBeat.me the blog