SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of processing the pain Author Carlita Hodges the original Basketball Wife shares her journey of being married to a celebrity athlete and the pain she had to process, to step into purpose and begin to partake in God's promises. The founder of Purple Bottom Foundation, she is making strides in bringing awareness to Domestic Violence. Her story is one of tradgedy turned triumph.
Join us tonight as we venture into Word Assassinations. Word Assassinations are those words or phrases that were spoken to you as a child that were merely meant to intimidate and or control children into behaving or doing something. For many those words lay dormant in their souls and have been proven to be repeated to their offspirng and some cases has cause that now adult to be stagnant due to a lack of confidence, low self-esteem and a feeling of unworthiness. Three males speak from various perspectives.
In this episode of Pain Waves Radio, co-hosted with Dr. Michael Negraeff, we talk to Phillipe Lucas about medical cannabis in Canada and how it can be used to treat chronic pain. We discuss the research that shows how cannabis can work as a safer adjunct to or substitute for pharmaceutical opiates and cover some of the common myths and misconceptions around medical cannabis. We also discuss the societal benefits, possible risks, and specific strains being used to treat chronic pain.
About Our Guest: Philippe Lucas is Vice President of Patient Advocacy at Tilray, a PhD student in the University of Victoria’s Social Dimensions of Health program, and a Graduate Researcher with the Center for Addictions Research of British Columbia. Philippe served as a Victoria City Councillor and Capital Region Director from 2008-2011, and over the years he has received a number of accolades and awards for his research. His scientific research projects and publications include studies on the therapeutic use of cannabis, with a focus on its use in the treatment of trauma and addiction. His publications are available at: www.philippelucas.com.
Please note we're no longer accepting call-ins to Pain Waves Radio.
Sync Up with Host Maje Lloyd Hogan El, Hostesses Chrishara Seyanna and Nova El on The Best Kept Secret. The Best Kept Secret is High Frequency Radio's newest Blogtalk show. This is where you can come dialogue and discuss various family issues, their causes and solutions. Brother Terrance will be joining us again as we take calls from our listeners who are requesting suggestions for remedies to any of their ailments. We are accepting calls during the whole show so please call (424) 222-5250 if you have questions!
Please like our Facebook page and feel free to contibute any information you feel would benefit others in raising awareness in family structure:
Children and adults with intellectual or developmental disability may not be able to always tell you that they are experiencing pain, but it’s our responsibility to understand there are many reasons that people with ID/DD are experiencing pain. In this episode of Pain Waves Radio by Pain BC, Dr. Beverley Temple discusses how we can improve the quality of life of those with ID/DD by addressing the issue of chronic pain.
Dr. Temple is an Associate Professor with the University of Manitoba, Faculty of Health Sciences, College of Nursing and a Researcher with the St. Amant Research Centre. Her research focuses on support of people with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities and Autism and their families.
This episode is generously co-sponsored by the Kootenay Community Council. The Kootenay Community Council, and other Community Councils around the province, work with Community Living BC (CLBC) to ensure accountability to communities, to inform CLBC of local trends and innovation, and to act in an advisory role at the local and regional levels. Community Living BC is the Crown Corporation that provides funding to support adults who are living with developmental disabilities in BC.
You can access the Non-Communicating Adult Pain Checklist mentioned in the episode on Pain BC's website. Find more resources to support you on the St,Amant website and the Surrey Place Centre website.
Please note we are no longer taking calls to Pain Waves Radio by Pain BC.
Join us as we take a look at the heart of man, the dis-eases that is hindering us from being all that we were created to be. How do you mend a broken heart. Isaiah 66:2, tells us, "the Lord says, “These are the ones I look on with favor: those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word.” Let's start the healing process.
AUTHOR AND FINANCIAL WIZ PAUL D. JONES LAUNCHES NEW BOOK WITH A SPRING TOUR
Well respected for his sage financial guidance and practical self-help modules, the nationally known author and Certified Financial Education Instructor, Paul D. Jones is set to take on 2016 with a plethora of new platforms, including a fresh new title, "I Quit" (Being Broke).As CEO of Jones Marketing Group, Inc., he is afrequent guest on radio and TV, taking his mission to 'Improve the lives of as many people as possible' across the country and throughout the airwaves as well. After the back-to-back successful releases of "Who Told You...You Were Broke?" "Schedule for Success," and "What You and Your Kids Need to Know About Credit," Jones is offering yet another impressive perspective to one's financial advancement with his latest book, "I Quit" and a subsequent book/lecture tour accompanying it-commencing early spring of 2016.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (75 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- RefJeremy (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Table of Truth (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)