SORT BY Relevancy
An overview about Milestar Babies and creative early childhood education.
A discussion abou the practical benefits of Milestar Babies, with an emphasis on early childhood development.
Greedy people always want more and they find crafty ways of getting it. But having babies to get paid? That has to be the all time low right? Well you can't say that for the women that are raking in the dollars from the millionaire men that they date. Having babies for these golden boys has proven prosperous to these modern day gold diggers. Chime in and give us your views on this quite interesting topic Monday December 14, 9AM EST.
Tonight we will be talking about how men and fathers really don't stand a chance when it comes to the children. Women can pretty much do what ever they want but the men only have to make one mistake and the little rights he got are gone for ever.. Why are all men treated the same as a few bad apples. So tune in from 7pm to 9pm tonight central time
What else would a 3 time grandmother do while preparing for the next “blessed event”? Well, if you are award-winning author, Kim Gosselin and you heard that TWINS were on the way, you’d write your first book in 15 years! How’s that for inspiration? Today on Tell Me a Story, we welcome Kim as she brings us the humorous, heart-filled look at the world as told from the perspective of a baby, more correctly Babies of Two. In the past, Kim has written books to helps educate children about chronic conditions and/or special needs and Babies of Two is her 17th picture book to date. This will be a delightful program indeed so be sure to mark your calendars. Find Kim here http://www.kimgosselin.com/ where you can find links to all her social media, her amazing blog and how to order her charming book, Babies of Two. Tell Me a Story is a presentation of The Magic Happens Radio Network. Find us at http://www.themagichappens.com/
Join your hosts Sierra Devi and Alana Evans Friday Sep.18 11pm-8pm pst on Dollhouse Radio for The Down Low, a talk show about being the other woman.
This weeks topic is Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies. Younger adults trading time for their bills. There are plenty of sites ready to help you find a Sugar Daddy is this almost prostitution? Famous Sugar Babies who have become celeberties like, anyone who dated Hef, and Anna Nicole Smith.
Mark sits in for Frank, and chats with Dan about non-religious kids being more generous than religious, Canada swears in, Ben Carson continues not to make sense, Texans opt out of education, GOP debate finds a home, Catholics do Hobby Lobby one better, and the Mormons hate on babies.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (65 chatters)
- The Appearance (41 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- John Baptist (17 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (15 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (13 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (9 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (9 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- OurBlackIntel (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Turning Up The Gospel Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Kevincansee (2 chatters)
- ericalukes (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)