SORT BY Relevancy
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Competing on Lowest Price is our topic on The Core Business Show with Tim Jacquet. A mentor for SCORE in Atlanta, Jack Bernard has godfathered hundreds of small businesses over the past four years, and there's one question that owners invariably ask him: What's the best way to market their business? There are essentially three variables: price, quality, and service," Bernard says. "Frankly, the worst way to market your business is almost always
Episode Topic: New Permaculture Research Institute Master Plan Site - Tipuana Farm, San Marcos, CA
Join Joey D'Elia and Tall Paul for their weekly discussion about Going Green and creating sustainable systems utilizing Permaculture. Topics include water harvesting, alternative energy sources, organic gardening, creating Food Forests, building soil and LOTS more!
Joey has been trained and certified by Geoff Lawton in Australia as a Permaculture Design Specialist. His farm has been designated as the first "Permaculture Research Institute Master Plan Site" in the United States and is called PRI Tipuana Farm, located in San Marcos, CA. Joey is also an internationally Certified Arborist. We encourage listeners to call in and ask questions! Visit Our Websites: PermacultureCentral.com FruitTreeForest.com Upcoming Permaculture Conference - March 2014: PermacultureVoices.com
Avoiding Caregiver Burnout Week on Conversations In Care Caregiving is a hard job. Physically demanding, mentally tasking, and emotionally draining.
Today host Tami Neumann tackles the subject of caregiver burnout and welcomes in conversation Katie Sannito.
Katie is a Pilates instructor and twice a week puts Tami through the paces of developing her core.
Pilates is a form of exercise, developed by Joseph Pilates, which emphasizes the balanced development of the body through core strength, flexibility and awareness.
Join us in conversation.
Want to stay on top of all the conversations? Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
Many shows and articles talk about synchronicity and how it works for the better, but few have wandered into the land of how it sometimes works in the negative or at least in what appears to be the negative. In this edition of PMP KaliSara and RevKess will touch on that as well as spend some time talking about how to deal with a Mercury retrograde.
November 1 started NaNoWriMo for 2013. Once again your hosts are competing. Tune into the latter part of the show to learn more about NaNo and how you can participate.
We rarely will give one guest a full hour on the show, and our first guest is getting the whole hour. That means it has to be someone that has had a great career, been in the game a minute, and has stories for days… Well Professor Renzo Gracie I think fits the bill and we have him opening up the show. Renzo is known as a coach to some of the biggest names in the game and for his time in the cage.
Our next guest will be joining us minutes after coming off the mat at No-Gi Worlds. Not only is he a high level Jiu-Jitsu competitor, owner of his own gym, and ex UFC fighter, but he is also an MMA judge, Ricardo Almeida is our second guest and with him competing at No-Gi Worlds we will get him to break down how he did at the event. We will talk with Ricardo about being a part of the World Jiu-Jitsu Expo
Our next guest will be coming off the mat at No-Gi Worlds shortly before coming on the show as well. Andre Galvao is closing down the show and wrapping up the Jiu-Jitsu talk. We will talk to Andre about how he did at the No-Gi Worlds and the future for him as a competitor in the sport. Andre will also be a part of the World Jiu-Jitsu Expo and we will talk to
Tonight, Tigga will continue the exploration, discussion and exposure of pitfalls and disadvantages of instant self-gratification and what ArmageDon refers to as the "Rush Syndrome." Special guest and Season One "Babe," Queen Kelz D., will be on board to also touch upon current events and anything else that comes to Mind. All are welcome to join the conversation.
Join Anna K. as she interviews the owner of Revolution Studio...
Kim Syma graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a B.S. In Communication Studies. She spent three years working in entertainment marketing, and later worked in client relations for a boutique investment bank. After several years in the corporate world Kim decided to follow her true passion into fitness. Kim has been an avid athlete since childhood. As a native Houstonian, Kim grew up competing for Karolyi's Gymnastics before she transitioned into cheerleading. Kim was a cheerleader at The University of Texas and was also an instructor for the Universal Cheerleaders Association. All the while, Kim enjoyed indoor cycling classes as her favorite way to stay fit. While living in NYC Kim discovered the studio fitness scene and the idea was hatched for an indoor cycling studio that offered a full-body workout yet was fun and exciting. Kim returned to UT Austin to pursue her MBA and finesse the idea for what would be Revolution Studio. While at UT she met her future husband and now business partner, Mitch. Together Mitch and Kim own Revolution Studio, Sugar Land's premier indoor cycling studio. The couple just celebrated one year of marriage along with one year of being in business! They live in Bellaire with their neurotic but lovable 11-year old Yorkie named Allie.
Tim Gillette is an Author, Speaker, Radio Show Host, and the creator of The Rock'n'Roll Keys to Business Success. Helping entrepreneurs stand out as leaders in their industry.
Join us each week as we share an outside the box success story. Interesting people who took a different path and built success doing it.
Listen in each week to gain inspirational ideas to stand out as a leader in your industry.
Join us this week with Eldonna Lewis Fernandez
Eldonna is author of the upcoming Think Like A Negotiator, 50 Ways to Create Win Win Results by Understanding the Pitfalls to Avoid. She is also author of the GoPINK Rules of Engagement 5 Foundational Principles for Taking Control of the Handlebars of Your Life. She is co author of the award winning Heart of a Military Woman which is a compilation of stories by, for and about military women, and is also a contributing author in Heart of a Woman in Business, inspirational stories for women in business.
Eldonna’s education includes an Associate of Science degree from the Community College of the Air Force in Contracts Management and an Associate and Bachelors of Science degree from Park University in Business Management. She is a certified Level III in the Acquisition Professional Development Program in Contracts and certified in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), as well as a Certified Coach and Consultant.
The Gospel: “…seeks to establish the fundamental truth of creation, and to describe the evolution and the involution of the world.” The Goal: “All creatures, from the highest to the lowest in the link of creation, are found eager to realize three things – Existence, Consciousness, and Bliss.” The Procedure: “…deals with the method of realizing the three purposes of life.” The Revelation: “…discusses the revelations which come to those who have traveled far to realize the three ideals of life and are very near their destination.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (110 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (65 chatters)
- AlimBey (35 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (34 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (19 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (18 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (17 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (17 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (14 chatters)
- Dave in the City (12 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Horn Sports (8 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (8 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Sh Moore (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- The URC Show (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ask Tall Paul (1 chatters)
- Uncensored MMA Online Radio0 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (0 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (0 chatters)