SORT BY Relevancy
There is much to learn when involved in a car crash. And, the Insurers (Insurance Companies) will know a great deal more about the process than Insured (Policyholders). Today's show will share important highlights from ESTRA Radio Programs discussing the journey most individuals will face after a car accident. This is a "crash course" so to speak of information Policyholders need to know after being involved in a collision.
Most people seriously injured in a Car Accident have an uphill climb. They must face those with power, resources, and experience whom once thought were looking out for best interest. In fact, Auto Insurance Companies or Employer's Long-Term Disability Contractor typically spend a great deal of time reviewing records insured have given them access to as a good faith gesture.
Can people injured in a Car Wreck get justice in our Federal Court System when filing lawsuits against corporations? Join me, ESTRA in talkings about the process.
Insightful experiences can be invaluable while processing Auto Insurance Claims. The journey begins at the scene of an accident and ends at the time of claim closure. ESTRA has been through this process with several Auto Insurance Companies. Join her in this episode to gain understanding from an injured person's perspective. Avoid costly mistakes made early in the process.
Today we’re talking about tomorrow. The world as it is and as it’s going to be - the world of opportunity for those prepared – the change architects. Our guest is Michael Jans. He is the founder and CEO of Agency Revolution. He’s been defined in the industry press as an “Insurance Marketing Maven” and a “marketing genius.” Clients have described him as a “Millionaire Maker.” His history includes serving as the Executive VP for the Professional Insurance Agents in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska - the fastest growing affiliate of the Certified Insurance Counselors' (CIC) program - for seven years.
Today’s guest is Paul Carroll, CEO and Editor in Chief of Insurance Thought Leadership.
Paul is the co-author of The New Killer Apps: How Large Companies Can Out-Innovate Start-Ups and Billion Dollar Lessons: What You Can Learn From the Most Inexcusable Business Failures of the Last 25 Years and the author of Big Blues: The Unmaking of IBM, a major best-seller published in 1993. Paul spent 17 years at the Wall Street Journal as an editor and reporter. The paper nominated him twice for Pulitzer Prizes. In 1996, he founded Context, a thought-leadership magazine on the strategic importance of information technology that was a finalist for the National Magazine Award for General Excellence. He is a co-founder of the Devil’s Advocate Group consulting firm.
10 Auto Insurance Claim Tactics you should know will help avoid costly mistakes with insurance carriers. In my opinion, President Clinton’s saying of trust, but verify applies when involved in an auto insurance claim. These companies have dealt with millions of injury claim victims, and tend to know tactics to discourage or reduce your claim, leaving many car accident victims with unfair or bad faith outcomes. Seeing these common responses by these corporations can prepare for the unexpected and allow decision which provides self-protection, something not always afforded even by your own insurance company.
Join me, ESTRA in reviewing 10 Auto Insurance Claim Tactics You Should Know.
What type of conversation can you expect to have with Auto Insurance Companies? What is the purpose of their questions? And what questions do you need to answer? It's important to start off on the right track when dealing with Auto Insurance Companies. ESTRA understands this and is ready to share her experience about talking with Auto Insurance Companies.
Even the most casual observer of the risk and insurance industries can easily see the “fingerprints” of government on the process and results. Legislation, litigation and regulation are much of the process. The change that is the ACA is just one large example. Even the most casual observer of government can easily see the “fingerprints” of politics and grassroots on the process and hence the outcomes.
In the past two decades, Brian Feldman has lived and worked at the intersection of healthcare, grassroots and politics. As a founder of the Edison Group and now as a Senior Partner with Allison Partners – Brian will provide us with insight into the past, present, and future of the art of politics and the people and groups that determine the outcome.
Beyond Insurance's Mike Manes sits down with Sound Marketing's Jack Burke as they cover technology, the global economy and the new power players that could affect the insurance industry.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)