SORT BY Relevancy
We will be interviewing author and jazz musician RUSSEL BLAKE ("Proverbs 31; The Virtuous Black Woman") on this wonderful and insightful book. We will also be discussing his life, his projects and his passions, so be sure to check him out. Russel is also a reknowned and talented musician, so we will also delve into his musical career as well. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE! See You There... !!
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes musician Russel Blake to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss not just his love of music but what it's been like to see the response from his fans. The two will also discuss his single WALK THE TALK and what's next for him.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Times, and The Chicago Tribune, Russell Blake is The NY Times and USA Today bestselling author of dozens of action/adventure and mystery novels. About EMERALD BUDDHA: Drake, Allie, and Spencer reunite in Emerald Buddha, the second Drake Ramsey adventure - a quest to locate the lost treasure of the Khmer Empire, secreted away in a hidden temple somewhere in Myanmar. But nothing is as it seems, and their archaeological expedition soon turns deadly when desperate factions target them in order to safeguard a secret that could topple the U.S. government.
It's always a killer broadcast when Russell Blake shows up because who knows what he is really going to talk about. So join us for this LIVE conversation and call in to speak your piece at 347-633-9609.
This is a trademarked, copyrighted podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. See us on social media everywhere and send a Tweet @authorsontheair OR @PamStackHost.
Russel Blake ~ Author/Minister/Bassist/Motivational Speaker
Russel Blake currently holds over 432 pieces within his repertoire encompassing Classical, Spanish Classical, Traditional Jazz, Brazil- ian, Opera, Latin & Blues music idioms. He performs works from Mozart, Beethoven, Segovia, Al- beniz, Cole Porter, Gershwin, Monk, Jobim, Stevie Wonder & Elton John!
Over the past 3 decades, Russel Blake has established himself as a professional musician, concert soloist, educator, and author. He carries on the musical legacy of his father, Latin musical great Alexander Blake, and his brother, world renowned jazz bassist, Alex Blake. At the foundation of all of his success is Russel’s impeccable composition, theoretical and musical arrangement skills; all of which are self-taught.
In December Mr. Blake will be releasing his New CD "Meditations II" Join us Wed 12/06/2014 at 5:30PM Central as we share with him the Blessings to come!IT IS ONLY THROUGH THE LIFE AND DEATH OF CHRIST THAT WE CAN TRULY LOVE OURSELVES! Join in on the Call (347) 326 9924 or via Internet
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Tawanda Blake to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss her journey as a writer, what it's been like to do what she loves and the response to her book ALIVE AFTER 9ine.
Jason Beckett was born in Norfolk, Virginia and raised in the neighborhoods of Lamberts Point and Park Place. His mother a hard working woman raised him and his three siblings all by her lonesome, he is the second oldest sibling. His mother was a nurse who worked two jobs to provide for her family therefore she was rarely home but always managed to have their meals prepared. . He used writing as a way to release his anger and deepest feelings, but this time in a new way, on paper. He gained a love of reading books, and that's where he fell in love with poetry, when he read a book titled, " Poems Maya Angelou. " "
Jason Beckett first book to be published was his very own book of poetry titled, " Poetic Rotationz. "
Open Wound 1
Lorenzo and Alisha have a sum total of 15 years time served between them.
On the day of release, a chance encounter in a Grey Hound Bus Terminal leads to some much needed sexual gratification for both and an opportunity for Alisha to leave
New York to visit Virginia and Lorenzo..
What she finds once there, is a way to exact a promise of revenge on the woman she holds responsible for her time in prison...a woman very close to Lorenzo's heart.
Meet author Dr. Audrey Sherman will discuss her book, Dysfunction Interrupted-How to Quickly Overcome Depression, Anxiety and Anger Starting Now.
About the author:
Dr. Audrey Sherman, a psychologist, works with clients who want to be free from the emotional baggage that’s keeping them from living happier, more fulfilling lives. Her specialty is helping people overcome anxiety, depression and anger. She believes that happiness and hope really can be learned.
For almost two decades, Dr. Sherman has taught thousands of clients how to change their thinking and habits. By using her program, people can better control their lives, build healthier relationships and “Feel Good For Life! “
About the book:
How Would You like to reinvent your life beginning today?
Do you suffer from chronic depression or anxiety?
Are you angry much of the time?
Do you have a hard time making decisions?
Do you experience trouble when you are trying to focus?
Do you have ongoing relationship difficulties? Are you unhappy or sad more days than not?
Author Talk 1 is pleased to have Lisa Y Sparrow. She was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio and in candid detail, tells about some of the struggles and challenges that she has faced in life that may have contributed to her mental illness. She hopes to not only educate people from a mental ill person's point of view but to remove the stigma associated with being mental ill.
Contact Lisa Y Sparrow on FaceBook for more information on where else you can purchase this inspiring message.
You can purchase Lisa Y Sparrow's book His Eye Is on the Sparrow on Kindle.
Call into Author Talk at 347-850-1592 to talk with Lisa Y Sparrow.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (101 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (34 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (15 chatters)
- AJC Radio (13 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- RefJeremy (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Spirit In Motion with Gabbie (7 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (5 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (3 chatters)
- America Matters show (3 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- HME Network (0 chatters)