SORT BY Relevancy
The Rob Legend Show is seeking the answer for the ills of the world today. We want to explore that part of ourselves many times not considered. As we have arrived at many conclusions on this show, we identified the possibility that we are no longer connecting to our spiritual being. Is it possible that all the negative things we are experiencing due to a spiritual war that we are trying to fight in a physical manner. Let's talk about it and explore the possible solution. How do we get there?
It is no coincidence that Daon McLarin Johnson's favorite animal is the lion. Growing up under the watchful eye of a heralded community activist and decorated master educator, Johnson was taught at an early age the importance of leadership, activism and community development. Now serving as Dean of Students, Life Coach, Personal Trainer and Executive Director, Johnson has devoted his life to educating, empowering and equipping emerging leaders. With an undergraduate degree from Clemson University, master's degree from Oral Roberts University and over twenty years of leadership experience, Johnson provides a powerfully fresh perspective to the timeless discipline of leadership.
Facebook: D McLarin Johnson
One of the most helpless feelings in the world is being told your child has a congenital heart defect, will need surgery and will have a lifetime of follow-up appointments and untold future procedures. Some parents have great difficulty dealing with this kind of stress, all parents suffer post-traumatic stress syndrome after they hand their children over to a surgeon without knowing if they'll ever see their children alive again. It takes a really special parent to survive that trauma and then to turn that angst into a vehicle to help others. Our interview with Lori M. Jones will cover her involvement as a congenital heart defect advocate and an author of a book to help others in the CHD community. Join us as we find out what inspired her to reach out to help others, what her greatest challenge was in writing her book and what new projects she has on the horizon.
Reminisce would blame the streets for the way her life turned out. She grew up poor, insecure and wanting the finer things in life. That’s where Jimmy came in at. He was a hustler and soon able to give Reminisce all the things in life she dreamed of. The problem was, Jimmy not only took care of her, and he also indulged in the finer things of life too. He was an obsessive cheater and a womanizer. Their relationship was entering the fifth year and things had gotten worse. But Reminisce loved Jimmy and was willing to put up with his bullshit as long as the money kept coming. But things changed when some men broke in the house to rob Jimmy and nearly killed them both during the robbery. Reminisce wanted out. She retreated to writing poetry, something she used to do as a little girl. She soon found strength in her heart to want out. Jimmy got arrested and she found her first real chance of leaving Jimmy. But would she make it on her own without the drug money Jimmy provided? Reminisce blames the streets but the streets doesn’t owe anyone any loyalty. Dangerously In Love is a modern love tale filled with danger, passion, and one woman’s dream of escape.
Author Aletta Hodges is poet and writer born and raised in Mid-Michigan. Her debut novel, Dangerously In Love was published in October 2014 on Cinematic Ink, a subsidiary of SBR Publications, owned and operated by best selling author David Weaver. Aletta currently lives in Lansing Michigan where she is a Dental Assistant and Tax Preparer. She began writing poetry at the age of twelve and has always been an avid reader. Her poems have long been sought out by fans and friends alike for years. Her book, Dangerously In Love is a trilogy series that chronicles a love tale filled with danger, passion and one woman’s dream of escape.
The Rob Legend Show was so hot last week we ran over 45 minutes and the end of discussion was still not in site. So, we are going to pick up where we left off... We are asking men are you ready to take the lead of the black and asking the woman is she ready to give up her reign... Join us Wednesday as we continue this powerful discussion. 7 pm until 9 pm... Call in to speak at 773-897-3989... Or go online at www.blogtalkradio.com/roblegend
Wednesday on the Rob Legend Show, we will get into:
1. How to get a good man?
2. How to keep a good man?
3. What should men be willing to do for the right woman?
4. Does no sex while dating insure for a stronger relationship development?
5. Can a man ever find the one who complete him if he settles for the one in front of him?
Topics for next The Rob Legend Show:
1. How do I get him out of my house without sending him to jail?
2. How do I escape a man who abuse me in private, but treat me like a queen in front of other people?
3. She uses my kids to hurt me. How hard is it to fight for custody?
4. She makes more money than I do and never let me forget, should I leave her?
5. All of a sudden I can't do anything right according to my mate. What's really going on?
6. If you have to wait in the relationship to take it to the next level, should you also hold back on your money being spent?
This Wednesday on the Rob Legend Show. We want to talk to business owners. If you have a business of any size, you are invite to speak on your business on my show. So let's be about business and seize an opportunity to tell our 1500 regular listeners what you have to offer. If you know someone in business, tell them about joining me this Wednesday at 7 pm. Call in to speak on it at 773.897.3989...
This week on The Rob Legend Show, we will talk about how to get the black man back or into or ahead of the black households. Is it time for the black woman to give up the power over the black family she was forced to take? Is the black man ready to do so and furthermore, did enough black mothers train up their black boys to lead the black family. Or is it as it suggests in the so-called Willie Lynch letter that black woman only raise her boys to be physically strong, but not mentally strong? Are we ready to have this conversation?
Join Host Live Chats
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (50 chatters)
- Yada (38 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (28 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (23 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Bellesprit (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (14 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- 65820 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)