SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Are you tired of emotional pain?
Are your relationships challenging and often painful?
Are you attracting the same kinds of people and problems into your life?
Do you feel that you just can’t don anything right?
Most of us would like more peace and happiness in our lives but often we are being blocked by past hurts and pain.
My guest is Colin Tipping best selling author of Radical Forgiveness and Expanding Into Love. He will explain why forgiveness equals empowerment and self-acceptance and how you can create relationships that thrive in love and happiness.
Books By Colin:
Radical Self Forgiveness
Expanding Into Love
The term, Paradigm Shift, has completely entered mass consciousness. Everyone has heard the phrase, “the only constant in life is change.” Never has that been more true than today. We seem to be moving at a dizzying rate of speed and our consciousness must change and transform with it or we could very well go the way of the dinosaurs, or one of the other previous five great extinctions on this planet. In fact, many reputable mainstream scientists now believe that we’ve already reached a climate tipping point that can’t be reversed, resulting in higher planetary temperatures that humans will not be able to live in. How high? Perhaps as little 3-4 degrees in as little as a decade away.
Join Gary in this hard-hitting essay about the importance of a vibrational shift in consciousness, a major Paradigm Shift in thinking, and the very real need for a tipping point that moves into a place where we can possibly the biggest problem humanity faces: us.
The author of the book White Girl Bleed a Lot, The Return of Race Riots to America, joins Mr. Midnight Movie and Jewish Producer for a discussion about flash mobs, race and current themes in race in the media. Colin is at the forefront of a discussion that America has avoided for a long time.
My guest this Saturday November 2 is author Kristina Dreisbach. We will be discussing her new children's book, Winston the Duck and His Big Orange Bill.
About the author:
Kristina Wolf Dreisbach is a preschool teacher in Jeffersontown, Kentucky. “Children in my classes loved to hear my stories that I wrote or made up on a whim for them. My dream has been to write a children’s book and now God has made my dream come true! I hope every child who reads this book will know that God makes us all different, and to be confident in Him and who He has made us to be!” Her family once had a duck named Winston.
About the book:
Winston the duck is born on Cady Cove Lake to Mr. and Mrs. Mallard Duck. All the animals come to see the blessed event. But when Winston is born, he has a big orange bill that makes him different. Winston knows God made him different for a reason and is determined to find out why.
One night after the family goes to sleep, Winston heads out on a journey around Cady Cove Lake. He meets Mr. Turtle who laughs at him, but Winston just keeps walking. He meets Mr. Raccoon and together they search for the reason Winston has a big orange bill. The two get into trouble with an owl that wants to eat them for dinner!
Radical Forgiveness and More Guest: Colin Tipping One of the most popular spiritual leaders of our time, Colin Tipping is the creator of what is now recognized as the most powerful leading-edge technology for personal and spiritual growth today — Radical Forgiveness. To this core technology he has added Radical Self-Empowerment, Radical Manifestation and Radical Transformation, all now existing under the umbrella of Radical Living. In addition to working with individuals, families
My guest this Sunday, Nov. 3 is author Nike Campbell-Fatoki. We will be 'chatting' about her new book, Thread of Gold Beads.
About the author:
Nike Campbell-Fatoki was born in Lvov, Ukraine to Nigerian parents. She spent her formative years in Lagos, Nigeria, listening to stories and folktales told by her maternal Grandparents. Her fondest memories were the weekends her mother took her and her siblings to Kings Way, on Lagos Island, returning back with bags of story books.
About the book:
Amelia, daughter of the last independent King of Danhomè, King Gbèhanzin, is the apple of her father’s eye, loved beyond measure by her mother, and overprotected by her siblings. She searches for her place within the palace amidst conspirators and traitors to the Kingdom. Just when Amelia begins to feel at home in her role as a Princess, a well-kept secret shatters the perfect life she knows. Someone else within the palace also knows and does everything to bring the secret to light. A struggle between good and evil ensues causing Amelia to leave all that she knows and loves. She must flee Danhomè with her brother, to south-western Nigeria. In a faraway land, she finds the love of a new family and God. The well-kept secret thought to have been dead and buried, resurrects with the flash of a thread of gold beads. Amelia must fight for her life and what is left of her soul.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (105 chatters)
- SHRAonair (31 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (16 chatters)
- Not Politically Correct with Trisha (12 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (7 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (7 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- LibertyRules (5 chatters)
- Dawgs By Nature (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- We are TOPS (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (2 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Work It Sis (2 chatters)
- Youth Speaks (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Its All You (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (1 chatters)