SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
How do you forgive what seems unforgiveable? Why do we seem to attract the same kinds of situations again and again in our relationships? What is a change someone can make right now to improve their relationships?
If you want to lead a more joyful life and free up your mental energy to create a more successful financial life, you need to hear this profound interview with Colin Tipping, creator of powerful tools for personal and spiritual growth: The Tipping Method for Radical Forgiveness and Radical Living. You will never, ever think of forgiveness in the same way!
You can learn more about Colin and his amazing work at www.colintipping.com.
Colin Tipping – Hypnotherapist & Author
Award winning author, Colin Tipping, is the creator of what has come to be recognized as one of the most powerful leading-edge technologies for personal and spiritual growth today — Radical Forgiveness. A 5 Step Process. His books include Radical Forgiveness, Radical Manifestation, Radical transformation and Radical Self Forgiveness to name a few of the dozen or so books he has written.
A keynote speaker, Colin was educated at London University and Middlesex Polytechnic in the UK. After serving in the Royal Air Force for four years, he became a college lecturer in the Education faculty at London University for ten years, before emigrating to the U.S. in 1984
In 1993, with his wife, JoAnn, he co-founded the Georgia Cancer Help Program and Together-We-Heal, Inc., a non-profit corporation dedicated to emotional and spiritual healing. In 2000, he founded the Institute for Radical Forgiveness Therapy and Coaching, Inc., based in Atlanta, Georgia where he trains people in the skills and practice of Radical Forgiveness Therapy and Coaching. The main characteristic of his work is a practical spirituality that is simple, honest, straight-forward and unpretentious. The bedrock theme running through all his work is that there is divine purpose in everything and that everything that occurs, happens not TO us but FOR us. Therefore, at the spiritual level, there is nothing to forgive. This is the essence of his Radical Forgiveness work and is the thread that runs through everything. It is an optimistic form of spirituality which is essentially free from judgment, blame, resentment, guilt and fear.
What is Radical Forgiveness? Nothing less than a really fast way of healing your mind, body and soul - and giving you mastery over your life. Radical Forgiveness operates on a completely different level of awareness than ordinary forgiveness. It's not so much a mental process as a spiritual one...a very practical one with easy to use tools that makes it work virtually instantaneously.
Colin Tipping is the creator of what is now recognized as the most powerful leading-edge technology for personal and spiritual growth today — Radical Forgiveness. To this core technology he has added Radical Self-Empowerment, Radical Manifestation and Radical Transformation, all now existing under the umbrella of Radical Living, and available online through Colin's Cafe, a comprehensive membership program that offers access to all the Radical Living interactive worksheets, plus articles, videos, and audios. An inspiring speaker and educator, Colin and his wife JoAnn are co-founders of the Institute for Radical Forgiveness Therapy and Coaching, Inc. In addition to Radical Forgiveness, he has also written Radical Self-Forgiveness, Radical Manifestation, and several other titles. His latest book, Expanding into Love, was released on March 15, 2013, and a new series of eBooks, 25 Applications for Radical Forgiveness, will release in 2014. Find out more about Colin and his work at radicalforgiveness.com.
Tipping: how much is enough? Are you a good tipper? Are your friends poor tippers? Is the stereotype that Black Folks are poor tippers on point or is it shenanigans? In our second episode of "The Shoutout Show" we will discuss that stereotypes in the service industry that Black folks are as a whole, very demanding and bad tippers, along with The Weekly Shenanigans and our Hot Topics!
For the latest in news, entertainment and more check us out daily at thegrid10.com!
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Colin Duriez to Conversations LIVE to discuss his fascinating new book THE A-Z OF C. S. LEWIS.
Join the Jammin' Authors for the first ever Author Jam Live tonight on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance.
Donna Wright, Kate McKeever, Mallory Kane, Juli Alexander, Lexi Witcher, Carolynn Carey, and Karen Hall will be hosting this event on the air as well as their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/events/247572345436445/?ref=4
Listen in and post on the facebook page to win swag, free books, and more.
All of this coming to you live from the Secret Cravings Publishing Studio.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (21 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (17 chatters)
- Bellesprit (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- ParaNation (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)