SORT BY Relevancy
GSICR welcomes Aleja Bennett!!! February is the month of love and prolific New York author Aleja Bennett (www.aleja1.com) is the scribe who penned and published the popular titles Seasons With And Without Love, All I Can Do Is Stand and eight other books geared toward self-help, self-love and self-actualization. (Available at Amazon.)
Also a gifted poet and vocalist, Ms. Bennett is currently in ministry school, in order to fulfill a higher calling. She writes not only to share her story of pain (childhood abuse, alcoholism, abusive relationships) and then triumph/enlightenment/awakening, but to empower/strengthen and encourage her readers all over the world. She has also created a foundation, Stay Strong And Stand, to further this goal.
February is the month of love (and prolific New York author/motivational speaker/poet Aleja Bennett (www.aleja1.com) is the scribe who penned and published the popular titles 40 Ways To Please A Good Man, 40 Ways To Please A Good Woman, Seasons With And Without Love, All I Can Do Is Stand and six other books geared toward self-help, self-love and self-actualization. (Available at Amazon.)
Also a gifted poet, Ms. Bennett is currently in ministry school, in order to fulfill a higher calling. She writes not only to share her story of pain (childhood abuse, alcoholism, abusive relationships) and then triumph/enlightenment/awakening, but to empower/strengthen and encourage her readers all over the world. She has created a foundation, Stay Strong And Stand, to further this goal.
Aleja will do a book reading/signing/reception in Queens, New York on Monday, February 24th at the Queens Library at Richmond Hill from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., which will focus on two of her books - All I Can Do Is Stand and All I Can Do Is Stand, Part Two.
Hey there Tea Sippers! Today we will be featuring someone who has taken a life full of adversity and made excellent strides to persevere and become the woman she is today. She has authored over 10 books that chronicle her story of abuse, alcoholism, pain, adoption, and mistreatment through her poetry and her uplifting words of inspiration and encouragement.
Ms. Aleja Bennett will be Dishing Tea with us about how he overcame her trajic beginnings and how she uses her past to EMPOWER others to reach out and move forward along this thing we call LIFE.
This is going to be an UPLIFTING hot pot of tea so make sure you got your crumpets!
“The love I have for my sexy, handsome obsession is all consuming. This man has me wrapped around is finger like a wedding band. Too bad I wasn’t the only one that wanted him to put a ring on it, His massive pleasure pole had me blinded by love. He knew every touch to give and every move to make that made my body shake. He Freaked my mind, body, and down to my very soul. It’s messed up he’s not my forever or so he thinks…….I'm Skylar James and I always get what I want”
When everyone and everything in your life is telling you to let go would you have the power to hold on to the one you love? Is Skylar strong enough to withstand the drama that's about to unfold? There He Goes is not your typical love story it's filled with love, sex, lies and served with a side of deceit. Growing up in a house where she was taught to value herself and wait for true love Skylar thought she had life figured out. Armed with the life lessons her Granny G taught her and the love of her friends and family Skylar faces the ride of life. Is Skylar going to find the perfect relationship that everybody has been searching for their whole lives or is she going to find a relationship that's perfect just for her?
When Hilda's love for Frank wanes and finally fades into dust, she becomes desperate to get rid of him, but she can think of only one way to escape the brute of a man. She devises a plan and with the help of her best friend Pearl, they pull off the impossible. In 1965, on the fringes of the Jim Crow days and the building tension of Bloody Sunday swirling around in the background, their world is turned upside down as secrets, lies and even murder fall out, threatening their very lives. Will these two women find the peace they so desperately seek?
Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 1:00-3:00PM Pacific
(2:00-4:00pm Mountain; 3:00-5:00pm Central; 4:00-6:00pm Eastern)
Though their widespread use has only been commonplace for approximately a decade, it’s hard to imagine a world without mobile devices. With drastic and exponential increases in technology, a high majority of people in every developed nation own and use a cell phone daily. And the number of these using smartphones such as Apple’s iPhone and Samsung’s Galaxy, is increasing daily. But for all of the conveniences afford to us by these technological marvels, little has been said about their potential dangers.
One area of concern is the rise of EMFs created by the use and support of wireless devices. An EMF, or electromagnetic field, is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects. Even an object as innocuous as your cell phone gives off an EMF, and their dangers are still being researched and decided, as dozens of high-profile lawsuits over brain tumors as results of extended cell phone use are finally going to trial after decades of delays.
This week Dr. Hildy welcomes Curtis Bennett of Thermoguy.com to discuss the prevalence of EMFs and smart meter grids and their potential hazards. MUCH MORE>>>>>>
Join host Kelly Galea for this interview with allergy specialist, Dr. Susanne Bennett.
If you have allergies (or live with someone who does), you'll want to tune in for this episode. Creator and author of The 7-Day Allergy Makeover, Dr. Bennett will be answering our questions on how to eliminate allergies and restore vibrant health from the inside out.
Imagine a world where your itchy & watery eyes, sneezing & running nose, and hives are a thing of the past!
Not experiencing those obvious allergy symptoms? Are you suffering from general fatigue, insomnia, bloating & digestive issues, or joint pain? How about a lack of concentration, anxiety or an overall feeling that you're not experiencing optimal health? You may have hidden allergies.
Dr. Bennett helps you discover the root causes of your health issues and eliminate toxins & irritants that trigger your allergy symptoms. Tune in to learn more and get ready to feel amazing!
Dr. Susanne Bennett, D.C., CCSP, is the founder of the Wellness For Life Center in Santa Monica, California. She specializes in allergies, clinical nutrition, environmental and lifestyle medicine, with an emphasis in pediatric and young adult health care. She is the creator and author of The 7-Day Allergy Makeover (Penguin, March 2014), a step-by-step clinically proven program that helps individuals break free from their allergy symptoms by utilizing natural therapies and solutions without drugs or injections. For more info, visit www.drsusanne.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (24 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (24 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- StarChasr (15 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (15 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- The Seika Network (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (6 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (5 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Dr PrincessOdilia (3 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)