SORT BY Relevancy
Authenticity, can be defined as something or someone that is genuine, legitimate or bona fide. It can also denote dependability, trustworthiness, credibility and accuracy.
Being an "authentic leader" means two things. First, you have got to share the struggle and the risks with your people. Second, Leaders must make sure their actions consistently reinforce the one or two most important values they hold up for their organizations.
"A person cannot make hard decisions, hold unpopular positions, or stand tall for what he believes unless he knows who he is and feels comfortable in his own skin. Just as important, authenticity makes a leader likeable, for lack of a better word. Their realness comes across in the way they communicate and reach people on an emotional level. Their words move them; their message touches something inside." ~ Jack Welch
Authenticity or the state of being real not only feels good, is easy to manage (let’s face it, you don’t have to remember who you were pretending to be!) and more importantly, it leads to new levels of awareness and growth.Join me, your Motivational Cheerleader along with Ms. Ronnette Bannister, top business executive as as we discover how the road to true authenticity is the only way that we all can win!
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, June 18, 2014, from 6:30-7:00 pm ET for radio, 7:00-8:00 pm ET for the Twitter chat.
Last week we talked about the power of workforce culture and continuous talent mobility, and this week we’re going to talk about authenticity.
The fact that it’s more than a buzzword. That it has truly powerful significance to both employee and employer. That it’s hard work and usually involves some risk, but the payoff potential is huge.
And the fact that authenticity is an inside job — you have to start with yourself.
Unfortunately according to this week’s guests (and the hosts as well), authenticity is not that simple, it’s not neat and orderly, it’s not always safe, and it’s certainly not as common as we’d like to see, especially in the workplace.
Join #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn more about true authenticity with this week’s guests: Jason Lauritsen and Joe Gerstandt, co-founders of Talent Anarchy where they speak on and write about helping companies build cultures that fuel innovation.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: RIVS, GreatRated of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, GloboForce, SAP/SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent, Red Branch Media and HRmarketer Insight.
in Self Help
Sarah Wilson joins E Factor Radio to share with us the greater understanding of the concept of Authenticity.
Sarah is a starseed born into this world with a disability. Growing up with the everyday challenges of day to day life, she graduated from high school. No limiting herself with just that, she dared to face the world of personal development by choosing to go off to college. With new day to day challenges, she faced this brave new world on her own. This path of personal discovery took her two attempts to achieve her initial goal of becoming a Social Worker.
Next challenges of working in her field and finding her place in it actually showed her that it was not the place for her. Ending a personal love relationship and lose of close friendship could have been her lowest points in her life, but actually was her opening to understanding that she is stronger than those trials. Finding her authentic self has helped her to discover her true calling as Miss Ability, and sharing the truth of authenticity.
Join us in this amazing call of true authenticity & love
Coaching session http://bpearcerai.wix.com/e-factor-specials#!press/cfvg
Have you ever found yourself teaching something that is a great idea but have never actually experienced it?
Have you ever gotten an email campaign from many different coaches that is exactly, word for word the same?
Have you ever been in the presence of someone trying to convince others of who they are?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions then you know the feeling that comes from not living the Power of Authenticity!
Today on Everyday Joy, Jen Halterman will be talking about what it takes to Live the Power of Authenticity. There is a certain amount of Boldness that is required to stand in your own Power and Live Authentically. Are you ready and willing to step into that Power? Are you Bold enough to do the uncomfortable?
With Jen’s humor and clarity she will invite YOU to Live Boldly and Claim the Power of Authenticity!
Here is your link to the Special Offer Jen is making to the listeners of Everyday Joy!
Being truly authentic in all areas of your life may feel like a big risk initially. Will people like you? Hear you? See you?
As we move through the global shift in consciousness, more of us cannot hide who we are, what we love, and our plentitude of gifts anymore - and why should we!
The world needs your authenticity and light more than ever, and this show discusses the healthy (and not so healthy) ways to share your authentic energy.
Molly McCord is a Consciousness Catalyst whose Spiritual Awakening began in 2002. She shares her gifts as a writer, author, intuitive, astrologer, messenger, and teacher in this weekly show. Discover more on her popular spirituality website, Conscious Cool Chic.com
WOW! #1 on Amazon in Spiritual Self-help and Memoirs: Adventurers & Explorers ~ thank you, thank you!
Celebrating over 10K FB likes ~ Woot, woot!
What does authenticity have to do with money? Lots. Being authentic, or who you really are means being honest with yourself. When it comes to money many people are afraid to be honest. It takes clarity and awareness to see where you really are with your finances. Join me and my guest Karen Polis, a Money Coach, as we talk about taking a hard look at your financial situation, finding out what your emotional, psychological, and spiritual relationship with money is, and making decisions that move you from fear to financial clarity.
Enjoy us for discussion with Psychoanalyst, Joe Scalia, on the question of authenticity.
Join us for a 4th segment to our interview with Professor Michel Valentin on the question of authenticity and cultural criticism. We have thoroughly enjoyed Michel Valentin's previous discussion and look forward to more.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (58 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (13 chatters)
- drkate (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- The Seika Network (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Justice Lab (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Bustin Out Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)