SORT BY Relevancy
By James Marrison
Despite the present economic crisis, the European gaming market remains vibrant. Governments faced with budget shortfalls are now looking at the casino industry as an increasingly viable way of generating additional tax revenue. Consequently, there have been a number of significant developments of late, and other important developments look likely in the coming months.
By Antinea Ascione, Marian Green and Jenessa McAllister
For the past eight years, CEM has presented you with the Great Women of Gaming Award winners. This year is no different, as we bring you 10 outstanding professional women who embody the term Great Women of Gaming.
Join Doug & Cathy on the 2nd Sunday of the month from 6-8 pm as they dig for the truth about topics such as UFOs, Vaccines, Genetically Modified food, Earth Changes, Global Warming, Death and the Afterlife, as they are joined by notable guests that will share their expertise and knowledge.
Thank you for your interest in the Edge! Please go to edgemagazine.net to view the latest issue of the Edge.
For information on advertising in the Edge please contact Cathy Jacobsen at 763.433.9291. Or via at Cathy@edgemagazine.net
For please contact Tim Miejan at 651.578.8969. Or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
And for further information regarding the Edge Talk Cathryn Taylor at 612.710.7720 or via email at Cathryn @EFTForYourInnerChild.com
By Marian Green
Aruze Gaming has made significant inroads in the gaming industry as a provider of high-resolution video and stepper slot machines, communal gaming products and multi-terminal devices. This month, we profile Aruze, exploring its opportunities and challenges, now and in the future.
By Anna Larson
In the past four decades, the prevalence of problem gambling hasn’t changed dramatically, but awareness has increased. Representatives from the NCRG, AGA and AGEM explain why responsible gaming matters and what the industry is doing to encourage it.
Richard Williamson is a thirty-year veteran of the gaming industry. Williamson has extensive experience in developing and implementing technical standards, internal controls, regulations and rulemaking, as well as writing and interpreting gaming product testing standards. Tune in to get the latest news in this area of the gaming industry!
By Kevin Parker
Responsible gaming measures won’t accomplish much without buy-in from your casino staff or players. Here’s how to tackle it with better success.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (45 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (21 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (20 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (16 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (6 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (5 chatters)
- Daddy G (5 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (4 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (3 chatters)
- Chef Cardinale Cooking Show (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- 63504 (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DavidHittle (1 chatters)
- Last Call0 (1 chatters)
- Thru The Eyes of Faith (1 chatters)