SORT BY Relevancy
A discussion of Quality Assurance processes and tools from a recent survey by BenchmarkPortalBest practices of high performing centers.
Dayne Petersen has been managing and consulting with call/contact centers for a number of years. She has experience managing and operating both business-to-business and business-to-consumer call centers. Additionally, she has a successful track record evaluating and implementing call center solutions that meet defined client requirements.
In her most recent management role as Director of Call Center Operations, she acted as the internal “best practice and benchmarking consultant,” leading employee satisfaction surveys, introducing Six Sigma for call center process improvement and design, and implementing multi-media in the contact center.
Dayne is a passionate advocate of measuring Caller Satisfaction and Agent Satisfaction and using this data to develop effective Quality Assurance programs that deliver the desired outcomes.
Dayne is also the Senior Consultant with Minnesota-based Call Center Solutions and is certified by the Center for Customer-Driven Quality (founded at Purdue University) as a call center auditor, specializing in all areas of contact center operations.
Information assurance (IA) is the practice of assuring information and managing risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data and the systems and processes used for those purposes. Information assurance includes protection of the integrity, availability, authenticity, non-repudiation and confidentiality of user datas. It uses physical, technical and administrative controls to accomplish these tasks. While focused predominantly on information in digital form, the full range of IA encompasses not only digital but also analog or physical form. These protections apply to data in transit, both physical and electronic forms as well as data at rest in various types of physical and electronic storage facilities. Information assurance as a field has grown from the practice of information security.
This is a show about recent developments in the risk assurance industry. Today I had a guest on the show from OnlineTech, the world's first datacenter to receive a SOC2 report. I was honored to have April Sage who discussed their experience with SOC2 and their reasons for choosing to undergo the examination when everyone else was focused on SSAE16.
Today is the AICPA's webcast where they will hopefully correct the course of SOC reports. I am looking forward to what the panelists might say to help the SOC reports market correct course.
In today's show, I discussed some common misunderstandings of basic risk assurance terminology and concepts that lead to a false sense of security. If we are going to unify the risk assurance industry, we need to establish common ground by agreeing on what standards, assurance, and certifications mean, and which category each of the currently available products in the market fall into.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- AJC Radio (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- On The Kowch (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (2 chatters)
- YBP (2 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Sabiduria 3 ngando buena fama (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (0 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (0 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (0 chatters)